Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

De Antiqua Tenebrae (The Ancient Darkness) RP One on one

Dara’s head snapped away from looking at Abdiel and he froze a bit at her words, the fact that Belail’s presence could actually be felt from them was rather disturbing to him, he glanced at Uriel, who was now looking at them with a warning glare and he knew if it was known that they were working for Belail the deity would have no mercy on them. Uriel had been too concentrated on Navi to notice the feel of Belail emanating from them, but now that his attention had been brought to it he could feel it as well.
“Well, uh,” Dara stuttered a bit, “t-that’s probably because we were very close to him. Kyra got caught in the temple with him and the girl, and with Du’an’s help we got them out,” Dara felt Kyra shake a bit beside him and he wasn’t sure if it was a shudder at the memory, or anger at him, but he went on, “but then after we separated, Kyra and I got caught in his fortress and we barely escaped.” He let out a bit of a nervous chuckle, “I’m sure that’s what it is, it’ll probably wear off eventually.” He could see in Uriel’s expression that the deity wasn’t entirely convinced, but he wasn’t attacking them and that was good enough for now.
Nirvana chuckled and nodded, “I won’t tell anyone if you do.”
“Please,” Du’an muttered as he rode past her, “you’d help her learn the spell.” He wouldn’t say it, but he was quite grateful for the rules keeping her from doing as she threatened because otherwise he knew Nirvana would’ve changed him into all kinds of things for the fun of it.
Nirvana laughed at her brother and nodded, “Very true, and you’d make a good test subject. I bet—” Her sentence was cut off as Winlic started to yell for her. She followed her friend’s finger to see the massive beast in the middle of the road, staring them down and her jaw dropped, “No way!” She kicked her svine towards it but her mount was smarter than to go charging at a Carvoit.
Du’an convinced his own svine to get between the team pulling the wagon and the Carvoit and he shot his mind out to it to try and get it to go away peacefully, but as soon as his mind contacted its, it roared, the sound filling Du’an’s ears, head, and practically his soul as well and he cried out in pain, clutching his head as he yanked his mind back to himself. Not needing prompting, his svine backed away getting away from the Carvoit.
“Du’an!” Nirvana called out in concern, his svine had gone to the other side of the wagon and she couldn’t see him anymore.
“I’m fine!” Du’an yelled back, still clutching his head, “kill it!”
Nirvana smirked a bit, “I wonder if Carvoit meat is good eating. Sublevatio!” she shouted, thrusting an arm forward and sending a bolt of lightning straight at the beast’s head.
The massive animal somehow dodged the electricity and lowered his head as it dug its feet into the ground and ran full force at them, intent on destroying the entire party of Aduros, not really concerned that there was also a deity and two new Sanguis on board.

Dara's explanation made Lilura even more wary of them for she knew Du'an had also been near Belail but he hadn't emitted any sort of dark presence. She would have mentioned it to the two thieves but she was overcome by a vision of the outside world. Though she had never seen Jaeger nor Kenaz she was well aware of what they looked like and who they were. Neither of them were good news to the Aduros or any Ventus especially now that Belail was awaken for if they were caught by them the Telumus leader could punish them for treason. Jeager came first in her vision as she seen the over sized wolf demon come charging out of the dark forest bringing slaughter to any who stood in his path for he was at first after the Carvoit but when her vision got to Kenaz it was blocked off and she was unknowingly thrust out of her vision by the dark lord. A snarl entered the thoughts of Dara for it was Belail who was in fumed by his pitiful excuse. He absorbed the feeling of dread that both Uriel and Lilura had felt from the two thieves and his voice rumbled within, "Silent tongues make for better defense so in your case wagging it is unwise. If it were not for her vision that interrupted her accusation she would have already pointed out you were her enemy. There is no room for failure or fools who can't fulfill there task." Lilura left with only pieces of her vision just knew that she needed to tell her grandchildren to look out for both Jaeger and Kenaz. "Dara, Nirvana keep open eyes for an Anterlupe and a Telumus they after the Carvoit but they can decide to spar with us."

Lyall didn't even give Kenaz the dignity to stare him in the eyes as he scolded her for even attempting to saddle his Carvoit or to why she had done it in the first place. She only stood there listening to him give her the third degree and it was more of fear of the Telumus that kept her from moving. She knew that as the guardian law keeper of Alloces, Kenaz could accuse her of some sort of crime for losing his Carvoit and that he was nasty enough to do it. The relief came over her when he began following Jaeger in the search of the Carvoit and at that opportunity she ran out of sight. Even after walking away from Lyall with anger Jaeger continued their little conversation of what Belail might think of them celebrating, "Ha, try telling that to the dark lord then he would only retort that you are making excuses for the lack of your own motivation. That our Skills and experience should prepare us for such a task. Then he would question our ability to preform and well you already know how that would go." He hadn't been aware of where his friends thoughts had been and hadn't even wondered about the whereabouts of Kenaz's mate might be. His focus now glaring down at the rat cur and the amusing words that the Telumus had just sputtered out it almost seemed tempting. He was just about to give Kenaz a response but the distant voices of the Aduros mentioning the Carvoit got his attention, "Dam it Kenaz our pleasure of torturing this cur will have to wait. Your Carvoit is in the view of the Aduros that we just left the two thieves with but I'll snatch the little rat up. We can terrorize this cur then sacrifice him to our master Belail later on and maybe the dark lord will be appeased enough to let us celebrate." Kabol was caught off guard when the over sized Aterlupe snatched him up by the scruff and began treading through the tainted forest and right there he knew he had been stupid for not paying a bit of attention. Jaeger ran in the direction of the voices knowing that Kenaz would not be far off behind him and he only came to a halt when he had reached the edge of the forest with both the Carvoit and the Aduros in sight. He had made it just in time to see Nirvana cast an incantation that started a bolt of lighting towards the Carvoit's head and without hesitation he absorbed the energy of the spell right before it struck the beast.

(Not finished still working on both Lilura, Winlic and Jaeger's post!)

"I just want to rape you." Nirvana's skin shivered at the moist, hot breath of the demon on the nape of her neck and her stomach churned as his unnaturally long tongue slid around her neck, across her throat and down between her breasts before slowly withdrawing. "I want to slam myself into you so hard you think you're going to be split in half like a wishbone," his words were slow and intense, his voice deadly quiet, painting the perfect picture of what he wanted to do to her. "Over and over and over again. I want to take you so often you feel strange when I'm not in you. I want to cum in you so many times you no longer remember what it's like to be dry and you can't eat because you're stomach's so full of it. I want to shove myself in your ass so many times you feel dirty every time you take a shit. I want to use you so many times you realize the only use you have in this world is a whore to be used at other's whims."
Nirvana growled, "Yea, I'm sure you can't get any unless you find restrained women to rape, but your dick's probably so small they can't feel it anyway."
She grunted as he slammed her into cold, hard, iron bars and pressed up against her so she could feel a very large, very hard penis pressed up against her backside. He laughed in her ear, "Trust me, little girl, it's plenty big, but don't fret, you'll find out firsthand soon enough." She couldn't help a gasp of pain as she felt the claws of his free hand suddenly slip between her legs, rip through her pants, and tear into her vagina, she could feel blood dripping down her thighs. "See? You get wet just thinking about it. You act all high and mighty, but you really want to be treated like the little whore you are." He wiggled his claws, shredding her flesh further as he added, "I want to rip your cervix to shreds and destroy any ability for you to ever enjoy another man." He opened the door beside her and shoved her into a cell, licking his bloody claws then sticking them down his pants as he closed the door and walked away with a laugh.
Nirvana would've been able to just ignore the words, but she knew as soon as Belail gave him permission he would fulfill those wants, and so many more. As if to prove that true she could hear a moment later the sound of a woman begging to be left alone and then pained screams and grunts a little ways away as he satisfied the lust that had welled up thinking about his new charge. She closed her eyes and curled into the fetal position, burying her face in her knees and pressing her hands to her ears as she tried to block out the sounds. She prayed they save her soon because she knew that, while she could take a lot of torture before she broke, this place would tear her down with ease.

Nirvana couldn't help the pang of fear that clenched her heart and dropped her stomach as she saw her jailor stop in front of her cell with a grin that she could read all to well. His reigns had been let loose and he was charging straight for her. However she kept her face blank and got to her feet, the sound of the keys in lock grating on her nerves and the scream of the unoiled hinges stabbing her ears as he stepped inside. She twitched as it clicked shut again, but otherwise no expression showed on her face. She knew it was pointless, she hadn't eaten in days and the torture she'd been through had left her injured and weak, but she wouldn't go down without a fight.
He just laughed at the fire in her eyes saying with a grin as he said, "Nice spunk, you're going to be fun to tear down." He reached forward and she knocked his hand away with one arm then slammed the other into his face, jumping away before he could attack again. He laughed, "Oh yes, make this fun for me." He ran at her again and she twisted and tried to slammed her foot into his stomach. It would've been a tremendous blow with his momentum, but instead it was only harmful to her because he grabbed her foot with one hand and her calf with the other and spun, using that momentum to slam her into the iron bars, grinning with satisfaction as she cried out in pain and he heard several bones break. He lifted her again and then threw her into the hard ground below, receiving just a dazed groan this time. "Awww, I thought you were going to give me a fight, little girl," he taunted, giving her a moment to regain her senses, this would be no fun if she couldn't comprehend what she was going through.
She took a breath and started to jump to her feet but he slammed his foot into her stomach and dropped his weight on her, slamming her back to the ground and probably damaging several internal organs. She gasped again in pain and he laughed as he straddled her and dropped to his knees, using his massive weight to pin her down so that her struggles were useless and only caused pain to her injuries. Laughing, he grabbed her chin and forced her to look as he pulled his hard member out and asked, "Big enough for you little girl?" He continued laughing as he released her chin and ripped her pants and undergarments off, drawing blood along her thighs as he did and said, "Don't worry about the fact that your clothes are ruined, you won't be needing them anymore."
She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth against the sobs that tried to escape as he positioned himself over her, she tried to take a swing at his face but he grabbed her wrist and snapped it like a twig, eliciting another scream. She hated herself for the weakness that gave him all that he wanted, but she couldn't control it. One more scream as he dug his claws into her waste, deep into her flesh to grip on her hip bones and lifted her up by this handhold, tearing the wounds as he did. She prepared her self and gritted her teeth as she knew what was next and managed to let only a pained groan at the first thrust, he was too large and she could feel herself tearing and wasn't sure if the moisture she felt was from blood or just her natural lubricant. It didn't matter either way because the second thrust was worse, he'd found his grip and started slamming himself into her while at the same time pushing and pulling her onto him to make the thrusts that much harder. She managed to keep her mouth shut though until he released the grip on her hips and dug his claws into her thighs, drawing out a pained sob as he spread her legs wide to get deeper, too deep. He was right, it felt like she was going to get ripped in half, and she almost wished he would because it would kill her and put her out of this misery. She felt his teeth rip off her shirt, not even slowing the thrusts, and shuddered as his tongue ran from her stomach, up her torso, and between her breasts, pausing this time to caress each, leaving his thick, hot saliva all over her. Then, with a lingering touch it left her breasts and trailed up her neck. She clamped her mouth shut as tight as she could but some how he forced it in and shoved it down her throat making her gag before she should chomp down on it and it just kept going deeper, she would've puked if he hadn't been blocking her esophagus, so she just coughed and wheezed pitifully as his thrusts quickened. She let out a startled, gargled scream as it suddenly felt like something stabbed into her womb and he laughed again as he slammed into her faster and faster. He withdrew his tongue, the motion causing her stomach to clench and bile filled her mouth. She swallowed it down again to keep from reopening her mouth.
"Like that?" he asked through grunts. "Just one of my specialties that keeps my dick lodged real well while I--" he paused and his entire body tensed as his penis bulged and shot his sperm deep into her body. She squirmed and moaned as it felt as if a melted metal shot through her entire reproductive system, burning and searing it's way into her. "--impregnate my victim." He chuckled as he slid out of her and dropped her back to the cold ground below. He leaned over her and pressed his lips to hers, once more forcing his tongue down her throat. When he broke the kiss he said, "I like you, you're nice and tight. It'll be fun to destroy that quality." He ran his claws across her cheek, down her chin and to her breast, painfully caressing it before trailing down between her legs and ramming them up her bloody, cum filled vagina, one more pained sob. He laughed again as he pulled them out and walked away, licking his claws off again. She let loose the tears and rolled her her side as she placed her unbroken hand over her groin. There was no way to describe what she felt right now. Violated didn't even touch it.
She expected him to take a minute to regain his energy before going at it again, so when she opened her eyes and realized he was no longer there she didn't understand, then she noticed the door was still open. Her mind was addled, she didn't realize there was no way he would leave it open by accident. She summoned all the energy she had and rolled to her knees, half crawling half dragging herself towards the door. She stuck her head out, there was no one there. Using the bars she pulled herself to her feet, nearly falling before catching herself on them. She stepped out slowly, her knees threatening to buckle with each step, and only the tight grip on the bars keeping her up. She heard a noise and looked over her shoulder, at first there was nothing there, but then she saw a set of red eyes emerge from the darkness, then another, and another. Then she realized why the cell was left open, it wasn't to let her out, but to let them in. She panicked and tried to run but her legs gave out and she fell. Several hands and claws grabbed her before she ever hit the ground and dragged her back into her cell.
The jailor smirked as he heard her scream before it was cut short.

Back
Top Bottom