Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

De Antiqua Tenebrae (The Ancient Darkness) RP One on one

Kabol let out a squeak as Maeva batted him out of the way and he held his nose from the pain. His face contorted in anger but didn't say anything. He watched her chant a spell in an attempt to move the heavy shelf and wasn't surprised when she had succeeded. The shelf then slid to the other side of the wall exposing a deep dark cavern with long winding corridors that reeked of death. It had a ominous feeling that would only make a demon feel at home while shadows danced along the walls. Kabol neared the newly exposed entrance as a heavy gust of wind blew through the tunnel like halls and knocked him up against a large book shelf. It was shortly followed by a low tone growl that reverberated off the corridor walls.

Moloch then could see Du'an making a run for it towards town and he called to his men as they began to chase after him. Moloch turned into a dark stream of smoke and started to tail Du'an as he didn't want him to warn the Ventus so he tried his best to spook the svine into being aggressive.

Maeva wasn't normally that mean to Kabol, as he was a loyal servant to her, but she was excited and in a hurry. She grinned as the shelf started to move and she stepped quickly to the side, avoiding the wind. She shuddered excitedly at the growl at game up from the passage and, without waiting for Kabol to regain his composure, dashed around the shelf and down the into the tunnel.

Du'an grimaced as he heard Moloch's call and he urged his svine faster. The creature started to toss his head as Moloch tried to spook it, but Du'an quickly calmed the beast and gave it some of his own energy to run faster. He smirked as he felt an e'lic nearby and he called the aggressive creature towards him and directly in the path of the following Sanguis then released his hold over it, knowing it would attack them.

Amaya saw a hand sticking out from some rocks and nearly cried out as she saw blood on it. She dug into the rock, grimacing as the structure groaned again. She cleared the shoulder of the small humanoid child and wrapped her hands under her armpits and pulled her out. She ran back to the opening as the creaks and groans grew louder behind her. She tossed the unconscious child up as the last bits of ceiling collapsed around her.

Kabol sat up and held his head for a moment as he was a little dazed to what had happened but quickly snapped out of it when he seen he was being left behind, "Hey...wait for me!" He yelled as he wobbled to his feet. He then ran into the long maze like tunnels and caught up with her. "Which direction do you think we should go? He asked her as he looked at the many halls and was baffled on which path was the correct one. He could see that many of the hall floors had caved in cutting them off from the other side. He hunched over in fear as his feeble form gave him a bad feeling. He noticed the walls almost having the appearance of breathing and certain halls gave off a sudden burst of air like hot breath sweeping over one's neck. Despite all of it, his curiosity kept him going in hopes of seeing what was hidden deep in the depths of this cavern. He most defiantly felt like a lowly servant in this place but knew that Maeva was having the time of her life.

Moloch yelled as he stopped chasing Du'an when he seen the ferocious e'lic charging at them, "Run...its Belail's merciless pet!" The look of hunter on the Sanguis's faces changed to being the hunted as they made their way back into the forest line. Moloch didn't want to die today and with one heartless move he grabbed one of his men. Pulling him to the ground the Sangi landed harshly to his death. The e'lic quickly tackled the lagger and peirced the Sanguis's members chest with his long spear like chin and it began to tear him apart. Moloch laughed at the site and was glad to live another day but was angry that Du'an had gotten away.

Everyone clapped as Amaya made her way out with the last child and gave her praise for being a savior. "Lucis smiles upon you child," said one of the villagers as they went to assist the injured. Having no idea of her connection or reasons behind her actions as they only assumed it was out of kindness that she did what she did.

Maeva ignored his question, she really had no clue of where she should go, but she knew she could use her magics to find her way back out so she let her instincts guide her. Whenever they came upon a collapsed bridge or fallen floor she used her magic to give them safe passage across, making temporary bridges out of shadow, just long enough for them to get across before it vanished again. The place felt pure evil and that very thought gave her more energy than she normally had.

Du'an smirked as the Sanguis were scattered by the violent beast, and despite it's aggressiveness hoped that his actions didn't get the thing killed. With a last glance over his shoulder he spurred his svine even faster, pushing it to its limits. He entered the city and searched frantically for a guard, but everyone was busy cleaning up from the quake and throwing up decorations and there was barely room for him and his svine in the streets. Finally he spotted a flash of armor and veered toward it, "Guard!" he called to get his attention, he almost called out from the back of the svine, but then decided that shouting the news might cause a panic so he dismount and got close, saying as quietly as he could in the loud crowd. "There are Sanguis nearby the city in the forest, well past their territory. I fear they're planning something to ruin the celebration."

Amaya ignored the praise as she dropped to her knees with the small girl in her arms. This abandoned building had been where she and others that had no homes stayed and this girl had always been her favorite and closest friend. Despite having learned early on about Amaya's lineage she had never been scared of her. The girl was bloody and obviously had many broken bones, and her breathing and heart-rate were slow. It didn't look like a very promising out come.

Off in the distance peered two glaring green eyes in the darkest part of the hall and they appeared to be watching Maeva and Kabol as they searched deep into the cavern. Oriax who had been stuck in a deep slumber had been awaken when the spell on the book shelf had been broken and his thirst for blood was great. Kabol then tapped Maeva on the leg as he pointed out the glowing eyes,"Uh Maeva....something is watching us!" and just as he had said that Oriax lept out and pinned Maeva up against the wall. Kabol of course screamed and threw his little arms up into the air as he jumped out of the way. Oriax hadn't seen another female in quite sometime and he rubbed his tough leathery skin up against her as he put his fingers up to her lips. He then spoke with a suave tone in his voice,"Hey there doll..where have you been hiding?" his long tongue slither out and up against her ear as he postponed her search for Belail.

The gaurd looked at Du'an as he got his attention and said,"Great as if enough hasn't happened today...alright thanks for the heads up!" The Guard then left his post and began to warn the rest of his allies. The heavy gate to the town was then closed as the soldiers began to prep themselves for the Sanguis. Then one of the Sargents approached Du'an on the back of his svine, "Where did you see them....we need to push them back into their parts of the woods!" he asked as several other soldiers joined behind him.

A doctor quickly approached Amaya as he seen the dying child,"Quick come with me....she hasn't got much time...she is loosing a lot of blood!" The doctor then pointed at his clinic and waved Amaya to follow him.

Maeva nearly smacked Kabol upside the head as he stopped her but then saw what he was talking about and was able to move just fast enough to keep from getting injured when he pinned her against the wall. "Sorry, but I like my men hot-blooded," she replied with a hiss and he flew off her and against a far wall, throwing rocks and debris everywhere. She held her hand out towards him, palm towards him and fingers bent towards him like claws, then she decided not to waist her time on him and she said, "Delay me again lizard and you won't be able to regret it for long. Come on Kabol," she took off again down the hall not concerning herself as to why there was another down here.

Du'an nodded to the guards as he watched them leave then started to lead his own svine off the road, keeping it calm with his powers as he knew the noise and excitement of the crowd would agitate it. He looked up again as another soldier approached him and he pointed, "They're a good ways away from the village that way. It would probably be easier if I just lead you there, I'm not great with directions." He turned and swung himself back up on his svine. He could feel the beast's exhaustion from being pushed so hard so he gave it some more energy. He looked at the Sargent, now level with him and guided his own svine slowly through the crowd.

Amaya struggled quickly to her feet and followed quickly after the doctor. Hoping against hope he could save her and pushing back the thoughts that crept into her mind telling her it was a lost cause, she wouldn't let herself think that.

Oriax was surprised when she threw him up against the wall but wasn't offended by it as a matter of fact he liked it. "Ooo fisty bitch aren't you!" He snarled with a grin as he got to his feet and asked, "Delay you from what....Oh do you mean my master Belail? Well in that case you are delaying yourself since you are going the wrong way but yooouuu don't like me sooo I don't see the need to help you now do I?" He said with a evil grin plastered across his face. Kabol continued to follow Maeva as she called him to her side and he laughed as he thought it was funny that she had flung Oriax across the hall. Kabol then looked up at her as he heard Oriax state that they were traveling in the wrong direction and he knew that this demon was toying with the wrong person when it came to Maeva wanting something.

The Sargent then agreed that Du'an should show them the way, "That is fine then lead the way." He stated as he waved his hand for his men to follow.The Sargent was more brash as he began to yell at the town's people to move out of the way, and they did so quickly, clearing a path for Du'an and the soldiers to get through. The gate was lowered as he barked orders and began to make their way out of the city walls.

The doctor opened the door to the clinic and held it for Amaya to enter before letting it go behind her. He then pointed to the room in the back and gave her instructions, "Put her down on the table in the back room we must stop the bleeding and check her vitals....then after you do that please wait outside the room!"He had urgency in his voice as the nurses flocked to help.

Maeva stopped and looked at Oriax, she didn't seem bothered by the taunting and she said, "Well if he's your master then you should be speeding along the process instead of delaying it otherwise you will suffer a wrath such as you've never known when he learns that you kept him sealed that much longer." She glared at him, letting the threat hang knowing if it didn't work she had all sorts of torture methods to make him help.

Du'an nodded and kicked his svine through the city grateful for the Sergent's ability to clear the streets and he sped up even more as he left the city. They quickly left the outer villages and entered the forests. He spread his mind out, feeling for any wildlife that might slow them but felt none. Even e'lic that he'd sicked on the Sanguis was gone when he reached the spot where he'd last seen them. "This is where they were, he grimaced at the sight of the mutilated body nearby.

Amaya did as she was told, normally she didn't listen to other people when they told her what to do but this was different. She did what she could before the nurses shooed her away, and she was forced out of the room. She thought about going to the waiting room but couldn't sit still. So she went outside and paced restlessly. After a bit the two fox children from earlier ran up to her, they were close friends to the girl and worry filled their large eyes as they asked about her. Amaya did what she could to sooth them, trying to not worry them further or get their hopes up.

Oriax's smile disappeared of his face as she made a threat to tell his master and he let out a huff in anger, "Fine...you stupid bitch it is this way!" His pointy claw directing them down the corridor he had came from earlier,"I was going that way until I saw you two...so don't think you are getting any credit for finding him!" He said as he led the way towards Belail. Kabol became hot headed when he listened to Oriax and bursted out in anger," You wouldn't be awake if my master didn't break the seal on Belail!" Oriax head snapped around and glared at Kabol clintching his teeth at him as he continued to lead the way. Ushering them deeper through the labyrinth like halls and before long the dragon scaled demon stopped at a broken bridge and they could see the castle entrance, "It is over there...and the last time I seen him which was eons ago I'm sure, he was in his throne room...which by the way no one is allowed to go into...I will show you where it is but I will not enter!" He then lept down to the other side and walked into the castle foyer not even waiting for them he continued to go towards the last spot he had seen his master.

The Sargent made a face at the sight of the mutilated body before giving his men orders to spread out and look for the outcast Sanguis. "Be careful this looks like the work of a e'lic so keep your eyes peeled!" He gave his men a warning not aware of Du'an's abilities. Moloch and his occult members were further ahead of where Du'an and the Ventus soldiers were standing but still close enough for him to see them. "There is that fool and look he brought company...he will have to wait I have better things to do first." He then turned and made his way closer to the city of Ac'quida the home of the Ventus race.

Several hours went by before the doctor came out looking for Amaya and when he couldn't locate her in the waiting room he stepped outside, "Oh there you are....the little girl you brought in she is stable for now...but she is very weak and has lost a lot of blood...a nurse will keep an eye on her over night to see if she will make it but I am not making any promises....by the way what is her name and does she have any parents?" He questioned her as he cleaned his bifocals.

"I don't need credit for finding him, I will be getting the credit for releasing him, and by the way stupid, bitches are dogs, and I'm a cat." She smirked at Kabol's rebuke, she did enjoy the fact that although he was rather weak he still had quite a bit of spunk in his little body. She stopped at the edge of the bridge, and watched him leapt down, she didn't have the type of body that could survive that fall but she didn't need it. She reached down and grabbed Kabol by the scruff of the neck the dove off the bridge headfirst. She waited till the perfect moment before her wings pushed themselves back out of her back and she spread them and glided perfectly into the castle after Oriax. She dropped Kabol back to his feet an followed after the demon.

Du'an closed his eyes and let his mind spread out. "The e'lic's no longer here," he felt a few small animals here and there, but nothing dangerous. He wasn't very good at sensing people but he could feel something other than the soldiers and animals nearby. He opened his eyes and steered his svine away from the soldiers placing a hand on the hilt of his sword.

Amaya looked away from the two fox children and at the doctor with a frown. She shook her head, "Her name is Candle, and no, she has no parents, she's been, uh, living with me and some friends." She didn't want to tell him they had no real home, she knew an orphanage wouldn't be good for the little girl, she didn't special attentions as she had an unnaturally weak body.

Kabol's eyes widen and he scrunched up into a little ball while he threw his paws over his face screaming when she dove headfirst of the cliff. He peeked through his fingers and realized that Maeva was flying but his little heart continued to beat hard until they came back to land,"Next time could you warn me what you are about to do....I about made pellets!!!" He said in a frantic tone as she dropped him to the castle floor. Oriax let out a laugh at Kabol as he made his way through the winding halls and asked,"Where did you get him...he makes a poor excuse for a demon....hey I know if you do manage to wake up my master maybe you can feed your little slave to him...he will be very hungry when he gets out...he might even have you for a meal!" He laughed once more before climbing a set of stairs.He continued to lead them until he came to a stop in front of a over sized set of doors with an elaborate carving on the door as they could hear heavy breathing coming from behind it. "Well here is his throne room....good luck...like I said before no one is allowed in there and you might just get eaten!" He let out a laugh as slightly opened the door for Maeva and Kabol.

Moloch could see Du'an coming his way and he quickly told his men to duck down and take cover before giving the orders to shot. Then suddenly letting off a burst of arrows as they flew around Du'an and the soldiers that had started to follow Du'an. The Sargent quickly spit out orders as he ran his svine behind a tree. "Everyone hid don't let those tainted arrows touch you they hold demons in them and it peirces you then the Sanguis can control your body!" The rest of the guards bolted behind the trees waiting for the firing to stop and they knew that the Sanguis would have to run out of arrows soon.

"I see...alright then you may go and see her...but she might not respond to you she is pretty out of it." He said as he waved her to follow him back inside before talking some more, "Since you are her caretaker then I will need you to fill out some patient forms but that can happen later I am sure you are very worried about her." He walked back into the clinic as he showed Amaya what room Candle was in.

"Kabol, do you really think after all this work I'm going to jump off a bridge and die? I know you're not the smartest, but at least try to use your head." She looked at the back of Oriax's head and said, "If I wanted him eaten I would've done it myself long ago. I will not be eaten and soon I will be your queen so maybe you should think to hold your tongue demon." She ignored his warning and pushed the door further open as she stepped inside the throne room, surely an exception would be made for her, she'd been working her entire life to break the seal and she would rule by his side, she was sure of it.

An arrow barely missed Du'an's head and he veered to the side spurring his svine to cover. It screamed and tumbled as an arrow struck it's thick neck, the fall throwing Du'an from it's back and into some bushes.

Amaya told the children to go back and help any others they could as she followed the doctor. She nodded at his words but couldn't think of anything to say. She thanked him and walked over to the bed. She dropped to her knees so that her chest and arms were just barely above the bed and she leaned forward and stroked the girl's hair out of her face talking quietly to her. The girl was unconcious, but her breathing did seem to calm at Amaya's presence.

Oriax let out a laugh at her as he spoke, "You will never be my queen... my master ruled without a queen for a long time what makes you think that you will be any different." he then shoved Kabol in the room with Maeva before letting the door close behind them. Kabol got close to Maeva for protection as the heavy breathing in the room made him uneasy and he felt that something could pop out at any moment. The room was large with thick ivory support beams that lined the walls from floor to ceiling with dark blue fabric that draped down to the end where the knocked over throne layed and there in the middle of the room sat a large stone coffin like cage with a large crack down it's center. A blue demon eye then opened as it was visible to see through the broken slit of the seal. His power once again surged through her body as he spoke to her, "Have you come to release me from my bondage...it twas you that woke me from my endless slumber was it not?" His eyes narrowed as his tongue wagged and his body jerked with impatience, "Get me out and I will give you anything you desire!" His voice doubled over as it became disembodied. Kabol began quivering as he mumbled to Maeva, "Maybe I sh..should have wa..waited out si..side while you did this!"

Moloch let out a menacing laugh like a mad man as he watched Du'an fall to the ground but he suddenly felt a change and his instincts told him to return to his town and the firing quite as he told his occult members to return back to their territory. "There is a change in the air and it is drawing me to return to our village...Leave these fools to their fate and let us summon the shadows to see our future!" He said as they darted out of their hiding spot and back to their homes. The Sargent called out to see if Du'an was all right but thought it was odd that the Sanguis were retreating so quickly as his soldiers chased after them. "They usually put up more of a fight!" He got down from his svine as he walked over to check on Du'an, "You all right....you haven't been hit have you?" he asked with concern.

Maeva rolled her eyes at Oriax's comment, he would see, and he would regret his insolence. She didn't give Kabol a glance as she hurried across the room to the coffin. She looked into the crack and smiled at the glowing eye. It was him, he was awake and he was so close to her. She gasped at the feeling of his power in her again, even more potent than last time. She knew a simple push wouldn't be enough to open the coffin and as she laid her hands on it she winced at the good magic keeping it sealed. She closed her eyes and concentrated, she knew that alone she wouldn't be powerful enough to completely remove the spell, but with his power coursing through her veins she surely could. She closed her eyes and let their power flow into the seal, corrupting it's purity, she could feel it weakening and she grinned.

Du'an pushed himself to his feet and dusted himself off. "No, I'm fine." He watched the Sanguis leave and a sinking feeling hit his stomach. "This can't be good, they're planning something. I'll bet you anything it has to do with Belail." He looked frantically around for his svine and his stomach sunk even more when he saw it struggling weakly on it's side. He dashed over to it and knelt beside it, he could feel it's pain and fear and then he soothed them as he gripped the arrow and pulled it out, holding the beast down as he did. It didn't look horrible, and it would probably survive, but he wasn't sure if the Sanguis's arrows could work on beasts as well.

Belail feed more of his power into her body as he aided her with his release and the ground began to quake once more while he fought to break the seal.The cell that once tethered him was a fraction of its strength barely holding the dammed lord to his shackles and with time he would have shook himself free on his own. Maeva's arrival was only a time saver for the impatient lords desire to be free. With her help he gave one final push before his prison crumbled into rubble around his feet. Freedom at last from all those years caged like a song bird he sprawled his boney wings out to stretch. A dark mist spiraled up from his body and out from the ground cloaking the sky in darkness. From there the mortis sprung life like disturbed bats in a cave from his powers and they took flight and headed for both the Sanguis and the Ventus villages. He morped into his second form and wrapped his large arm around Maeva and pressed his muscular body against her as his finger creased her chin, "You have no idea how good that feels to be out of that cramped cell and all thanks to you. I felt you so many years ago with your first attempts to pry me from my endless sleep. I am not accustom to doing favors but it seems your actions have proven your worth. What is it you are seeking out of this? You obviously have more motive then just releasing me from my hold." He asked with a deep wicked tone in his voice and a lustful look in his eyes. His glance catching the sight of the tossed throne vexed him and without delay opened his hand in the direction of his high seat lifting back to it's feet. Releasing his grasp on Maeva he strutted over to his well place chair and settled in. He patted his lap as if to coax her to sit down but his eyes made contact with Kabol and he began to sufficate him before punting him out the door "Servants stay outside of the throne room....now come sit... it has been sometime since I have laid my eyes on such a intoxicating female...I still have a little bit while my mortis get the Ventus's attention." He grinned as he leaned back in his throne while he waited for Maeva to make her move.

Moloch felt the ground quake once more he then looked up and took notice to the Mortis in the sky and once more he let out a laugh like a mad man as he screamed at Du'an and the Ventus soldiers to hear, "My master is awake...ahaha....he is awake! He then ran faster back to his town to find a suitable sacrifice and to open a gate way for Belail to exit to the surface. The Sargent was looking down at what Du'an was doing and was about to tell him that there was no way to resurrecting Belail until the sky became dark and filled with the messanger mortis creatures. "Oh my Lucis....I hope your svine is going to be all right because we need to get back to town as soon as possible to warn the people and the king!" He quickly got back on his svine and called for his men to retreat back to Ac'quida.

Maeva stepped back as the as the coffin cage crumbled and she looked upon him with awe. She'd seen drawings and pictures of him in her books but nothing compared to seeing him now, in the flesh. He was perfect in every way and when he wrapped his arm around her the feel of him was almost as intoxicating as his power. Her plan had been, if he wasn't cooperative to seduce him into allowing her to rule alongside him, but he hadn't even tried and she already wanted him with every fiber of her being. But then she saw the lust in his eyes she knew she still had him. She didn't even blink when Kabol was thrown from the throne room. She smirked as he asked her to sit with him and she immediately obliged, sauntering over to him and sinking into his lap in a seductive way and running her hand along his chest and stomach. Her orange eyes met his and she smirked, "I wish only for you to allow me to rule my your side and serve only you. I will always follow you loyally if you allow me to be your queen."

Du'an looked up and swore as the darkening sky spelled what he'd been trying to prevent and all he'd done was draw soldiers away from the kingdom. He saw a dowi watching the curiously from distance and drew energy from the wild creature and let it drain into his svine. He didn't take enough to kill the dowi but it moved slowly away when he was done with it. His svine got to it's feet and he mounted it and spurred it quickly after the soldiers. He held a hand against his beast's wound, trying to at least slow the bleeding, the poor thing should be resting and healing now not being ridden hard through the forest.

Belail fingers nails grazed down her back lightly as he listened to what she wanted and the smile left his face after she finished talking.His eyes ran over her body as he was quiet for a moment and his tongue ran over his jagged teeth,"Hmmmm....I like you your not afraid to tell me what you want Maeva...and from the moment I felt you I liked it!" The devilish grin then returned to his face as he pulled her in closer, "Yes...I think that request is quite doable and I would love to feel my burning loins between your legs!" He said as he leaned in to kiss her on the lips until Oriax who had heard the agreement opened the door in protest, "But my lord....why do you want a whore like that!" he then quickly realized that he had done the wrong thing but it was to late as Belail's hand opened and Oraix was swept off the ground into his palm like a magnet before clasping him by the throat. "You know I am hungry and even after a two hundred year nap I am still cranky so I think a neutering is in order!" He then reached to the side of his throne while he searched for his blade as Oriax pleaded for his sex life but when he couldn't find it he became even more irate, "Where is it you bloody fool....where is my blade, Voro Anima?" He yelled out as he shook Oriax violently by the neck and began to squeeze harder. Oriax gasped as he spoke, "I don't know my master....but I will find it for you if you would like!" his hands clasped around Belail's as he tried to break free. Belail's cold heartless eye glared into Oriax's as he snarled, "You better find it because if you don't your balls aren't the only thing that will be missing...Now go and don't come back until you do!" Oriax was then thrust out of the throne room as his head knocked against the stone wall outside the doors. Kabol who was usually at the butt end of things began to laugh, "Boy you really are his bitch and you were calling my master that when she gets better treatment then you do!" Oriax glared as he got to his feet but wasted no time doing what he was asked. Belail's tone softened a bit as his attention turned back to Maeva, "Now....where were we?...Oh yes now I remember!" He said as he leaned in to try and kiss her once more.

"Lower the gate quickly we have urgent news!" The Sargent yelled as the gate came cranking down just in time for them to cross. "Move...Move..get out of the way!" He yelled once more at the villagers as they jumped out of the way of the charging svines and it already became apparent to why they were in a hurry as the Mortis flew over head. Af was in shock as he seen the sight of the mortis and his heart sank,"No not this day...not the day of Lucis!" He already knew and didn't need his Sargent to tell him as he went ahead and made his way down the steps. "Everyone we must sound the alarm so that the villagers may make their way down into the underground shelter....if he is awake then his messengers are looking for a sacrifice and plans to turn us into his slaves and someone go and find Maeva she should be in her room...she shouldn't be out in this!" He yelled out as he met the Sargent and Du'an outside the castle. "What happened how could this have happened? Af called out to his head rank soldier but the Sarg could only shake his head as he answered, "I don't know but we need to get the villagers in the shelter...one of the soldier will set the alarm!" The Sargent then looked at Du'an as he asked, "And if you don't mind would you help lead the villagers to the safe point? The one named Rayvert, that soldier over there will lead the way if you decide to help....I must help the king get to safety!" He then dismounted his svine as he aided Af in the direction of the safe point designed for him as a loud horn went off and filled the city.

Maeva thought her heart might stop when his smile faded, possibly because he would stop it himself. She wasn't scared of death, never had been, nor pain, but to be so close to all that she'd worked for and then lose it all so suddenly would be worse than the hell she'd be cast into when she died. So when he accepted she grinned, knowing their union would be a perfect and powerful one. She opened her mouth to respond to him when Oriax butted in. She watched Belail berate him with one of those, 'I told you so' smirks and chuckled as he threw Oriax out and they were alone once more. "You won't regret it, my true king." She leaned forward and met his kiss with one of her own.

Du'an followed the soldiers back to the city. He looked at the king as he talked and opened his mouth to reply to the question, but the Sargent started talking before he could. He nodded acceptance to the request but first dismounted and stopped the Sargent. He shouted over the horns and screams, "However this happened, it's been in the making for a long time, years maybe, and who ever's behind it likely made their way into the higher ranks of the monarchy. If there's anyone you can think of that might be suspicious you need to find them. They will likely have gotten very close to the king." He then turned and vaulted back onto his svine and steered it after Rayvert to see what he could do to help.
A young teen servant, that had been helping the others to evacuate the castle to get to safe places, heard the king's request and he spun and ran back inside. He liked Maeva, she'd been quite kind to him and of course, he was completely taken by her beauty. He ran through the halls to her room. The door was locked, he knocked and received no answer, pounded . . still no answer. He stepped back and slammed a foot into the door, fearing she may be unconscious, maybe have hit her head in the second quake. He ran in and looked around, the room was empty, he checked both sides of her bed to make sure she wasn't just on the other side. He passed her desk on the way and saw a book with Belail's name on it and he stopped and couldn't help but snoop. He saw plenty of notes and spells and he couldn't believe what he was seeing, in fact he wouldn't believe it, maybe they were planted, or maybe she'd been trying to figure a way to stop it. He shook his head and ran out again, looking for any sign of her. He eventually found himself out on a balcony and he started to go back in when he looked up at the Mortis flooding the sky. What were they doing, how could this happen, this was supposed to be a joyous day, not one of ruin and terror.

Amaya looked out the window as she heard screaming, surely this day couldn't get worse, she clearly had no clue. She got to her feet, leaving Candle's side. She looked out to see people milling about wildly. From her perspective she couldn't see the sky, thought maybe the second quake had knocked over more building. She didn't see any reason to panic so she went back to Candle. Before she had a chance to even get back to the bed a badger man ran in. One of the adults that lived in their group, one of their best theives. His face was horrified, she'd never seen it that way. "Oh thank goodness, I found you. One of the kids told me the two of you were here and I've been looking all over. Come on, now. We have to get to the shelters."
"What? Why--"
"Questions can wait, come on." He turned and ran out the door, not waiting for her.
He didn't need to, she scooped up Candle and dashed after him, her four feet faster than his two and she easily caught up to him.

Belail's head lifted after he kissed her and snarled, "You better hope that I don't ...or I will have your heart on a spit...but for now I am pleased."His hand that was once on her back now slid down her spine and under her bottom while he pressed his fingers between the lips of her vagina as his nails circulated about her slick cervex. He smiled and he gave out a low groan while perverted thoughts entered his mind.Kabol who was becoming bored of waiting for Maeva pushed his head under the door to see what she was doing and his eyes widen as he began to watch.

With all the ruckus going on neither the king nor the Sargent could hear all of what Du'an had said and they figured that if they had the time when it was much more quiet and safe to ask him later. Rayvert looked at Du'an as he yelled over the loud horn, "We need to get everyone to calm down so that we can lead them to the west side of town in an orderly fashion...that is where one of the shelters are...so try to get those that are panicking to relax." He then lead them through the crowed as he gave them orders to follow him in a line. The mortis picked through the many Ventus people as they began to take off with them and heading back to the Sanguis's village. The large swarm of mortis had a least one ventus in their claws and one of them was the fox children that Amaya held dear.
One of the maids came looking for the teen servant as she found him on the balcony,"What are you doing child...are you mad get to safety what if a mortis snatches you up....did you find Maeva? She questioned him as she yanked him back inside the castle then dragging him to a safe point where the king and the rest of the servants were.

Moloch and his men finally made it back to their village and they gathered the rest of the occult members to open a portal gate for Belail to pass thourgh. Moloch knew it was a chance to open the gateway without a proper sacrifice waiting for the dark lord but his eagerness to see if it was true drove him to do the ritual backwards. Dispite the other occult members pleas to wait they did what their leader told them to do and began to do their release chant as they called out for Belail.

Maeva knew he would follow through with the threat if she gave him a reason to, but she also knew that she never would. She moaned as he started to finger her, instantly growing hot for him. She slipped the hand resting on his perfect chest down to his stomach and then even lower down his bare body, slipping it between his legs and teasing as she ran her nails just above his member.

Du'an nodded to Rayvert's instructions. He let his mind spread out as if he were contacting an animal and calming it so he did to the people. He wasn't near as good with them as he was the animals, but still the ones near him seemed to calm a bit. He got their attention and directed them after Rayvert. He directed people westward, occasionally having to go to one or two specific people. He looked up at the mortis carrying people off and swore, he should've brought it bow. He was a hunting bow and so not very good in combat, which is why he left it at home, but now that the enemy was so far out of range of his sword he wished he'd brought it anyway. He shook his head, wishing wouldn't do a thing and he went back to his job. He caught the arm of a cat girl running by the wrong way and said, "The shelters are west, you have to get to them."
Amaya ran after the man but was stopped by some guy on a svine, she pushed him away from her, nearly knocking him off the beast and she kept running. They returned to the ruined building where their group was gathering together. She passed Candle on to an older woman and did a head count, but stopped as she spotted the little fox girl sobbing on the floor. "Moon, what is it? Where's your brother."
Moon looked up and pointed by now the mortis was well in the distance, but she could still make out the silhouette of the fox boy and she gasped. She yelled some instructions to one of the adults, gave the Moon some comforting words then spun and took off after the boy and the mortis.

The boy looked at the maid and shook his head, "No I can't find her, I've looked everywhere, I don't think she's still in the castle." He did resist the maid as she drug him back to the safe point. He detached himself from the woman then jogged over to Af. "My king," he said breathlessly with a bow, "I could not fine Maeva anywhere. I looked all through the castle, I don't think she's within it any more. I'm so sorry, but I'm sure she is fine. She's probably just helping others to the shelters."

Belail wasted no time tearing her clothes and remaining under garmets from her body before continuing with their sexual escapade. His penis quickly became engorged as he smelt her perfumes and his eyes explored her well formed body. He became even more excited as he felt her tease him with her nails. His powers once more filled her body while his free hand traced around her nipples with is claw. His eyes glazed over almost as if he was in a trance while he leaned into kiss her. Belail then pulled his hand out from between her legs then wrapping his palm around his shaft as he wiped her bodily fluids over his penis. He began to tease Maeva right back with it as he rubbed his aroused organ just above her clit before plunging it deep inside her vagina. Belail's hand run back up her spine as he grabbed a handful of her hair knotting it around his fist and jerking her head back. He lips pulled away from hers and his hot breathe winded on the side of her neck while his teeth grazed her jugular. "Why do you cover your body...when it looks so much better this way." Belail spoke mysteriousness while he released his grip on her hair and letting her head lift up and relax. His sharp claws then drew blood as he ran them down her shoulder with his tongue following behind tasting her sweet blood. He then clasped her waist and began to bob her up and down over his penis.

Sevaral gaurds tried to stop Amaya and redirect her westward as they figured she was chasing after a loved one that a mortis might have,"You must turn back..I know this is hard but if you follow them then your life is in peril.....we would shoot the mortis down but we might hit the civilains and even if we don't the fall from the sky will kill them....we already have soldiers following them to try and retrieve the victims once they land....but you must turn back that is a order!" The city gate began to rise as to prevent anyone from getting in or out of town so that they could coax people to safety.

The maid looked back in surprise as the boy jerked himself out of her grasp. Af looked at the servant boy as he heard the distressful news. "There is no way she could have left the gaurds would have noticed her.....she must be hiding somewhere in the castle.....I would have known if she left!" He said with concern on his face as he was already upset about hearing Belail's freedom and on top of that he had to think of what to do next.

Maeva smiled as he ripped her clothes off, now feeling much less encumbered. She ran her hands over his chest as he teased, barely able to said the torture he was giving her as she longed for him to be inside her. Her longing was soon answered and she nearly screamed when he jammed his massive penis deep inside her. She dug her nails into his back and moaned, it was better than she could've ever imagined. She gasped when he pulled her head back by her hair and groaned as his breath drifted across her skin, drawing goosebumps despite the heat. When he released her again she replied, "Naked women draw suspicion among the Ventus. But I'm always more comfortable in this. She winced slightly as his claws raked her flesh, but that only made her vagina clasp around him all the harder in her orgasm, she did like pain, and she received plenty as more than just his claws penetrated her. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, moaning as his penis moved deeper and deeper into her. Soon she felt him growing faster, and she grunted with each thrust as she felt herself starting to cum on him. She pushed herself harder on his penis and grabbed his as as if that would drive him deeper.

Amaya nearly lost her footing as a guard grabbed her and stopped her suddenly. She nearly punched him when he told her his words were orders. She yanked her arm out of his grasp and hissed a him, her ears laying flat against her head as she said, "You and your soldier buddies have never done a thing for me, so what makes you think I'm going to listen to you?" She shoved him away and darted away again. She saw the gate rising and knew she wouldn't make it in time to beat it so she looked around. She dashed off the road, and used crates and barrels to basically step up to a low roof, then using the buildings made it up to the top of the wall and then over it.

"I'm sorry your majesty," he boy said with another bow, "but I'm sure she's fine, she's a very strong woman." He moved away then, towards a group of others he worked with. Thinking of the books he'd seen, surely the wonderful Lady wasn't just a ruse.

"Why in the world would you want to live with those disgusting Ventus....no wonder I wanted to get rid of that dress so quickly it reeked of them." He snuffed as his eyes slightly rolled in the back of his head while he felt her cervix tighten around his penis. He grinned as her finger nails racked the flesh from his back and his pace quickened as he deepened his thrust with every movement and he could feel the warm liquid starting to secrete from her vagina. Belail's breathing became heavy and he clenched his teeth as he rotated his body off the seat then throwing her down on the throne's cushion as he clasped her neck in a choke hold giving him more leverage to jam his dick even deeper inside Maeva. He slammed down on her for several more minutes and his wings gaped open as he gave off a surge of energy before releasing his ejaculation on her vaginal walls. He stood over her with his penis still lodged in her vagina as he looked over his shoulder and noticed the portal gateway had opened. He then pulled away from Maeva releasing his grasp around her throat as he invited her to follow him, "That was pleasing, you'll make a good little toy for my lustful nature. It seems our exit has been revealed to us so my unapologetic apologies for my abrupt cut off but my desires to leave this room has been long over due. I haven't seen the surface in ages and I wish to view what those foolish traitors have done to my world....today Is my day now and you will be at my side to enjoy it!" He then reached his hand out beckoning Maeva to follow behind him. Completely uncaring of his still aroused state he began to make his escape through the portal.

Kabol was now hot from watching the whole ordeal as he was always desiring his Lady in a lustful way but only wished it was him there not Belail. Now that the gateway to the Demon Lords exit was revealed he tried to pull his head back but he found himself stuck under the door as he tried to pull out. He wanted to follow Maeva but he also didn't want to be caught sliding into the throne room while Belail was still visible. He then whispered into Maeva's thoughts as to get her attention, "Uh....master......could I get a little help....I want to come with you!" He pleaded as the horns on his head stopped him from backing out form underneath the door.

The guards tried to chase her down but with no luck they couldn't catch her as they were yelling out at Amaya, "Get back here it is not safe!" But their warnings went unnoticed and they shook their heads and continued to help the others to the safe point. Suddenly a mortis snatched her up into the air and it was slightly confused be her mixture of Sanguis and Ventus blood in her. The mortis then spun itself in a loop and tossing Amaya in the air she landed on it's back. The mortis had finally decided that her Sanguis side was stronger and accepted her as its rider and it began to fly back to the occult's village.

After getting most of the villager's into the shelter that weren't snatched up to the heavens by the mortis Rayvert looked at Du'an and said, "Do you want to seek shelter or do you want to fight...Belail's legions might be here shortly...it is said in the legend that Belail had hundreds of legions and I am sure he will be ordering them to attack! I have chosen to fight so I will be shutting the shelter to protect the civilians so I must know what your decision is." He then waited for Du'an to respond to his plan of action.

"That is fine child." He paused for a minute then stood to his feet, "I must find her....she could be in danger!" He said as he tried to leave but the guards that stayed with him protested and they were able to coax him to sit back down. The Sargent then looked at Af as he spoke, "If she means that much to you then I will go and search again for her!" Af shook his head yes as the Sargent left their sanctuary.

"It would've taken years longer to get to you if I hadn't," she grunted through cliched teeth. She groaned as he became even faster and gasped when he slammed her against the throne and grabbed her throat. She fought to get enough air, but didn't try to remove him as his penis was moving even deeper than she thought possible and her moans got close to screams. She wrapped her legs around his waist to give him even more access and dug her nails into his shoulders in pure ecstasy. She felt his sperm shoot into her vagina and she moaned, almost sadly as she knew it was almost over. She coughed when he released her throat and gasped for breath. It took her a moment to regain her composure then she grinned and took his hand.
She gasped slightly as she thought of something, "My Lord, your sword," she smirked, "your other sword. The king of the Ventus has it. I remember seeing him use it in ceremonies before, had to fight being sick at the sight." She nearly snarled when Kabol's voice entered her thoughts, she almost left him there, he got himself there let him get himself out, but he had helped her, if it hadn't been for him she wouldn't be where she was right now. Wouldn't be aching and bleeding at the side of the king she'd wanted so long to have, so she guessed she did owe him a bit. She discretely waved a hand at him and he shrunk to the size of a normal rat. Get caught, she warned, and I will not help you get out of trouble. Get me in trouble and I will kill you myself.

Amaya didn't try to fight the mortis as it grabbed her, thinking that it would just help her find the child faster, but when it spun and tossed her into the air she almost screamed, more because it was unexpected that because she was scared. So when it caught her perfectly on his back and kept flying as if she should be there she didn't know what to do other than hold on tightly. She looked over her shoulder at Ac'quida as it quickly faded in the distance then shrugged, she'd never liked the place, it was merely a place to keep alive in. She turned and looked forward again, turning her mind on how to find the boy and keep him safe.

Du'an looked at Rayvert and smirked, "I've been preparing for this for my entire life, I'm not going to go hide in some shelter." He patted the sword on his hip and asked, "Where do I need to be?"

The boy watched the Sargent leave and swore, he should've hid the books. Maybe the Sargent would go to her room, maybe he wouldn't notice the books on the desk there. He tried to run after the soldier but one of his friends stopped him.

Ventus king has my Voro Anima?" He paused a moment in speech then replied, "Well then since you are so known there maybe you should retrieve it." He was demanding and was expecting just that of her, Then I might reward you with searing my blade once more between you thighs!" He grinned as he pulled her body close to his once more then sliding his hand down her back side he cupped it over the left side of her rear. Kabol's eyes widen when he heard her threats he had never really had her threaten him since he had always did what he was told, "Yes my of course my lady....I would never get you in trouble!" He said yet again in her thoughts while he started to pull back. Belail's eyes averted away from Maeva's fine form and he caught Kabol's movements out of the corner of his eyes. Belail then pulled him back from underneath the door with his dark magic as he held Kabol by the tail and he glared at him speaking with a snappy tone, "Did we get your lil rat nuts off? Don't think I was unaware of your snooping. Since you are new to this place I will give you one warning! Not a hair on your little body enters my throne room unless I say so! If you don't learn quick then I have no trouble soaking my hands in your red life water and using your heart as sponge in my little blood bath!" Kabol's eyes were wide as he nodded yes then stared at Maeva for help while trying to hold back his urge to crap himself in fear. Belail then chucked Kabol through the gateway as he looked back over at Maeva before entering, "Shall we?" he asked before leaving his palace and he felt the wind hit his face as he broke through to the surface. Moloch and the occult members were baffled for a moment when Kabol came shooting out first until they seen Belail appear with a beautiful female. Moloch knew who she was instantly remembering her when she was young she had told him that she would be Belail's mate and he remembered laughing at her and telling Maeva that would never be so. He felt embarrassed when he seen her and knew that she would indulge in making him eat his own words. All the loyal servants of the dark king instantly bowed down at the sight of Belail and began to chant a dark prayer. Belail's hunger was pain staking and his patience were thin when he was offered nothing up as a sacrifice. He was without hesitation to feed upon those who knelled to his whem. The only thing that delayed the massacre was the sight of the mortis landing with the prey trapped beneath their talons. Moloch quickly explained as to try and calm his master, "I know that we had nothing at hand with your approach but we assumed that you had been down there so long that you wouldn't mind if we let you out before the mortis came back with a sacrifice." Belail's eyes burned with rage and slipping back into his beastly form with such ease just like one does with gliding a garmet over their head he let out a roar, "You don't think and you don't assume what I want!" He then lept at Moloch and slammed his large paw down on his chest while he bared his weight on him, "Now you better offer me up something that the mortis have brought for I don't mind lapping up your flesh in my mow!" He snarled as Moloch gasped for air and nodded in fear. Belail reverted and Moloch got to his feet quickly doing what he was told. He and the others began to observe the ventus for who would best serve as their master's oblation. The mortis that carried Amaya on it back finally made it's way to the ground and landed near the dark lord's line of sight. This grabbing Belail's attention and he could sense the the blood mixture of the two races that ran inside her, "Who are you?" He questioned with a snarl before continuing to speak, "There is something off about you..." He glared with his words dragged out in curiosity and waited for her response.

Rayvert smiled at Du'an, he expected nothing less from someone with such a strong sprite."All right then, we must make our way beyond the castle wall and hinder as many brutes from entering in efforts of securing our towns safety. If you need equipment then I will be happy to supply." He paused for only a moment before directing Du'an, "Follow me this way!"

The Sargent looked at the servant boy and asked, "Is there something you want to tell me or the king you seem rather jumpy?" He glared but then turned to leave thinking the king might question him for delaying his search of Maeva. He went back into the castle as he began to search every inch of it and made his way to Maeva's room and noticed the door was broken in. He searched her room for any clue to her whereabouts but couldn't locate her. He then noticed the books on the desk and he was surprised to see the name Belail on them but when he skimmed through the pages they were blank but still he snatched the empty book up and began to take it back to the king.

Back
Top Bottom