Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

De Antiqua Tenebrae (The Ancient Darkness) RP One on one

Maeva frowned when he said she should go back to the Ventus, she'd hated every second of her time there and had hoped it would no longer be necessary, but she knew he was right and she wouldn't argue with him, only she could get close enough to the king to get the sword back. She sighed, but nodded in agreement with him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She looked blankly at Kabol as he silently pleaded with her but she didn't make a move to help him, as she'd told him she wouldn't, she wouldn't risk her position with Belail for a servant, even if he was a particularly good one. She smirked as Belail tossed Kabol through the portal, and she released her spell on him so that he grew back to his normal size again.
She looked up at Belail when he spoke to her and she smiled and nodded, ready to show those that had scoffed at her, that had scorned her ambition, that she was now better than each of them and that nothing would ever get in the way of what she wanted. She looked around as they exited the portal. She spotted Moloch and she smirked in defiance, he'd tried to dissuade her many a time and she would be sure to make him pay for that.
She stepped away from him to avoid getting caught in his wrath as he attacked Moloch for his insolence. She smiled, enjoying every minute of seeing the Sanguis put in his place.

Amaya grew a bit fearful as she saw the Sanguis village growing nearer, but then something in her drew her towards it and she didn't think it was child she was after. She tried to guild it to land on the outskirts of the group, but she'd never exactly ridden anything before and it was no surprise when it landed quite near Belail. She tried to slip off and hide but before she could Belail noticed her and she froze as he spoke to her. She couldn't say anything for a moment before her mind finally kicked into action and she thought quickly, she could always think on the spot, it's what made her such a good thief. "My, uh, my name is Amaya. I'm half Sanguis. I was born amongst the Ventus though and have lived there my entire life, but I've never exactly been a part of them. When I saw the uh, things," she gestured at the mortis still under her, she hadn't had any schooling and really only knew what she'd heard on the street, "I knew something was changing so I decided to follow." It was only partly a lie, and she hoped he wouldn't kill her. She barely kept herself from looking around to spot the fox boy.

Du'an nodded and kicked his svine after Rayvert saying. "I've a sword that I'm pretty good with, but if you need any more archers I'm not a bad aim, but I would nee a bow."

The teen froze as the Sargent spoke to him, "I, uh--" he couldn't think of anything to say, his mind was blank so it was a good thing the Sargent was in a hurry and left again. He prayed to Lucis that he wouldn't go in Maeva's room, not knowing how vehemently the prayer would no go unanswered.

Belail distanced himself from Maeva letting his new pet do as she pleased while he listened to Amaya's rambled explanation. His eyes narrowed with his lip curled revealing his jagged teeth he retorted back,"Amaya! Just because I have been in slumber for a couple hundred years doesn't mean I am blind to all now tell me of your true purpose. I have a sense that you didn't come all this way to bask in my presence. All that matters to me is who you serve and if I am able to call you friend or foe." He impatiently waited for her response, his tail flicked in the air until he could feel Maeva's leg and he began to crease her with it. Kabol looked up at Maeva as Belail's attention was finally off of her and he got his chance to speak. "Are you ever going to mention that I helped just a smidgen....I did get those books you were reading!" He said as his eyes looked up at her.

Moloch then grabbed the boy that Amaya was seeking, Moon, was one of his selection for his master's sacarfice and a Ventus female was the other choice. She cried out when she was the first to be handled. They stripped her garbs then they restrained her arms and legs with rope before hanging her upside down naked and exposed. Her crying pleas overwhelmed Moloch with a iniquitous sense of humor. A large sacrificial bowl was placed on the ground below her dangling body and at that time another occult member handed Moloch a ritual dagger. Her screams were now even loader then before at the sight of the blade and her body wriggled about like a worm on the end of a fishing line. He and the others then began reciting an ancient chant that their Ancestors before them had done so many times. The spewed wicked words invoked a power in Belail that had been at rest as long as he had and at the perfect moment Moloch sliced a small slit in her jugular. Not wanting to kill her swiftly for the rite had to be preformed with a slow and painful demise. The blood began to trickle up her neck and over her jaw line, flowing over like a small stream of water slipping passed a rock. The bowl filled with every drop of blood she lost and the more she struggled the more pleasing it was for Belail.

Rayvert then lead him to the armors room in the ranks building then quickly returned with a bow and some arrows."Will this do you if not we have a range of weapons to chose from?" He said as he started to hand the equipment to him.

Af looked at the servant boy but just thought that he was concerned for Maeva and didn't bother to question him. The Sargent then returned back down to the safe point with the blank book in his hands."My lord I did not find her but I did find a lot of strange books with Belail's name or face on them but they are blank!" He then proceeded to hand it to the king as he looked over at the boy and figured that was why he got to his feet.Af's eyes widen he didn't think the obvious instead he thought that Maeva was tricked by Belail and that the books had did something to her. "How could she have gotten such hideous books? The dark one has unspeakable powers that lead to all sorts of terrors and temptations. He may have taken her hostage or enslaved her. Now she is in danger there is no way she could have had any part of Belail's resurrection! He said in disbelief but the Sargent was convinced otherwise.

Maeva started to turn away, she didn't care about Amaya and it'd been a long time since she'd been here so she wanted to check on some things, but she stopped when his tail caressed her leg and she smirked. She looked down at Kabol and hissed at him, "I've got a bit more going on than helping you to kiss Belail's ass. I don't have to tell him a thing and if I decide to it will be on my own time." She shifted to her beast form, sighing as she'd missed it, it was her favorite form and her most comfortable. She growled again at Kabol and then moved away a few steps, deciding to watch Belail, just wanting to take him in, she still almost couldn't believe that all her work had come to fruition, despite the remaining soreness between her legs.

Amaya's ears went back, and she looked around a moment as she tried to think, she hoped the truth wouldn't end badly so she said, "I-I'm sorry, but they took someone I cared for, he--" she stopped talking at the sound of a woman's screams and turned to look. She started to shake a bit a the sight of Moloch cutting the woman's neck. It probably wouldn't've bothered her as much if she couldn't imagine it being the fox boy up there, struggling as his life drained away. She spotted the boy nearby, being held by another Sanguis gazing at her with tears dampening the fur on his cheeks. She looked back at Belail, and her voice grew strong again and she said. "I have no allegiance to any side. Just a select few that I care about. So please don't take him from me."

Du'an took the bow and inspected it expertly, checking the tautness of the string and the strength of the wood. "Wow," he muttered as he fiddled with it, "who ever supplies you with your weapons knows what their doing. This will be more than adequate, thank you." He wrapped the belt of the quiver of arrows around his waist. "Okay, I'm ready."

The boy's stomach dropped when he saw the Sargent bring in the books and he looked away when the Sargent looked at him, starring intently at the floor a little ways away. A wave of relief washed over him as he heard the king's disbelief, good, maybe they wouldn't just assume she was evil, maybe they wouldn't have her killed after all.

Belail burst out in laughter as he heard Amaya tell him that she was looking for someone she held dear, "I have taken a lot of loved ones away but you seem to be the only one brave enough to come get them...or stupid!" He also looked over at the woman but not because she was scream but because he could smell her blood draining. His pupils became dilated and fixated at his future meal he began to salivate. His trance for blood was quickly snapped out of him as he heard her demanding tone, "Don't you raise your voice at me, someone needs to learn their place!" He growled and his magic took hold of her Sanguis side jerking her to a bowing position as he circled her, "That is more like it.....then if you have no alliance to any side why should I care about your little friend? Do you deny me my sacrifice? I'll tell you what if you are able to inform me of who you allied with then I might just let your child go!" He grinned as he toyed with Amaya's mind shortly releasing his hold on her. Belail then turned and rubbed his body against Maeva as he walked over to his screaming victim dipping his finger into the bowl then licking it off his digit. Kabol scoffed at her while he crossed his arms before sticking his tongue out. He then mumbled under his breath in anger,"That is not fair I did some of the work.....you haven't even been queen for that long and it has already gone to your head!" He had forgotten his place and how weak he was and without her power he wouldn't be alive since she had saved him so many years ago.

Moloch looked at Maeva and hoped she would not come over to him so that she could belittle him as he started to make his way over to the small boy.

Rayvert laughed a little at Du'an's comment then said,"Well I would sure hope so...or else are weapons would break with ease and the king only has the finest blacksmith." He then walked to his svine and lead Du'an towards the castle gates,"They aren't here yet but I know they will be soon!" and with that said a legion with thousands of demons began to appear over the horizon.

Amaya gasped as he jerked her to a bowing postion and when he released her again she said, "I-I wasn't trying to raise my voice at you, I was only removing the weakness in my voice because," she hesitated and made a snap-shot decision, "because I know you wouldn't take someone weak to serve you . . . my lord." She kept her face carefully passive as she watched him licking at the woman's blood. Her heart was nearly in her throat as she waited for his response.

Maeva smirked as she watched him force the girl into a bowing position then mess with her, she wondered if he would give the boy to the half-breed, surely he'd rather keep him and eat him as well. She purred and rubbed her head against him as he rubbed against her, biting playfully at his ear, then turned and watched him partake of his sacrifice. She whipped her head about and hissed at Kabol, "Remember your place, rat. I kept you alive once, but I can take that life just as easy." She swung her thick tail around and slammed it into him, knocking him aside as if he were a fly. She growled again, turning back to Belail, she had noticed Moloch and she would taunt him, maybe give him a few injuries, but for now she didn't really care, he could wait.

Du'an nodded at Rayvert's words, he knew how good the king's blacksmiths could be. His own sword was extremely old, but was still in great condition, for it was made by one of those blacksmiths when some ancestor of his was in the kings army. The sword had been kept even when his great-great-great grandfather had left the kingdom at some point. But that was enough reminiscing, he climbed back on top of his svine and followed after the soldier. Du'an got in a line with the other archers and dismounted. He looked at the advancing demons and shook his head, but he still had a few minutes before they got in range and it was the first time he hadn't been moving since this morning. He took a roll of gauze out of a saddle bag and quickly made a bandage for the wound in his svine's neck, it was still bleeding and if he didn't quickly take care of it the beast would soon die. The task was an easy one, his svine was calmer than most and didn't mind him getting close to the wound, he didn't have to use his powers at all, soon he was done and he swung back into the saddle. He pulled an arrow out of his quiver and got ready to aim and shoot.

Belail continued to run his fingers in the blood as he listened to Amaya explain herself. He ignored her for a brief moment then he put his bloody fingers up to Maeva's lips offering her a taste while he returned the same playful bite. Amaya had retracted his attention as she claimed him to be her master but words are words and Belail wanted more then that,"If you are on my side then prove it. Make me believe it!" He then paused glaring at another small child under a mortis's talons and began to drag the little girl through the dirt as his dark powers pulled her close to him. He grinned at Amaya giving a low long groan, knowing she wouldn't like what he was about to ask her and he shoved the tiny child down at Amaya's feet,"I want you to kill this little girl slowly then I want you to drink her blood just like a Sanguis." He laughed a little as to see how loyal she would be to him or how desperate she wanted the little boy she was after. "You do this and I will believe your loyalty and you can keep the little shit as a slave!" His sharp finger nail pointed at Night prior to returning his attention back to his bloody meal and feeding it to Maeva. Kabol cursed when he was flung and he quickly got back to his feet but he knew she was right. He crossed his arms then responded to her, "Yes of course my master....I won't do it again!" He mummbled in protest but said nothing more in fear he might be flung once more by her tail.
Moloch frowned as Belail shared his sacrifice with Maeva but of course didn't dare question his master. He then waited for his okay to kill the small boy as he couldn't continue with the second part of Belail's meal.
Bia the general of the demon ranks charged in on the back of a e'lic and with a thorny vine extended out of the palm of her hand she began snapping it like a whip."Make the generations of our past traitors pay with there blood, kill them all so we may sacrifice there insolence for betraying there true master!" She yelled out to her ranks as she neared the city walls. Rayvert looked at Du'an and was a bit surprised that he had chosen a time like this to fix his svines wounds, "You know you are mad....I have never seen anyone do that before battle!" His attention quickly turned back to the battle field as they were given the command to attack and he and the rest of the men charged towards the demons.

The Sargent shook his head at the king in disbelief to what the king was saying and responded with concern, "What if she is on Belail's side...even if she doesn't seem capable you really need to confront her about it that is if you ever see her again." Af looked at his Sargent and even though he disagreed with him he would ask her about the books.

Amaya watched Maeva suck on Belail's finger, barely keeping the look of disgust off her face. But she couldn't keep the one of horror away as he told her to prove her loyalty, instantly knowing it would be a horrible thing to do, but she didn't realized how horrible until there was another child sobbing at her feet. She was about the age of the fox boy's sister and Amaya couldn't help but see Moon in her. She looked up at Belail with a pleading expression but knew no amount of begging would even begin to change his mind. She looked at the boy, he was staring at her, he'd stopped crying and his expression was blank. She knew if she did this he would forever be scared of her, but if she didn't he wouldn't have the chance to be scared of anything ever again. And what of his sister, she had never been able to sleep without him, she needed him as she needed air. And Candle? The two of them were best friends, would probably be more one day. So many lives would be ruined if he died, but if he lived, if she just killed the young girl then he could go back to them. She closed her eyes as tears started to slide out of her eyes and darken the grey fur on her cheeks.
She pushed the flooding thoughts out of her mind, she knew she had to do it, for both the life of the boy and her own, she could only hope that Belail would keep his word. She moved so that her body was in between the boy and the girl, she didn’t want him to see it, hoped he would look away, hoped he would cover his ears. She dropped to her knees and grabbed the girl by the arm, grimacing as she screamed. She grabbed he girl by the neck and jerked. There was a pop and Amaya shuddered as the girl fell limp, limp but not dead. He said to kill her slowly, he didn’t say it had to be painful. She knew he’d be angry anyway about the fact that she’d killed the girl’s ability to feel her death so she decided to make it extra gruesome, maybe that would assuage him. She closed her eyes and slammed her hand into the girl’s stomach flinching as she could feel blood splatter across her body and face. It would’ve been excruciating if she could’ve still felt anything, still, her numbness didn’t stop the screams as Amaya slowly pulled a blood covered hand out of her stomach. Amaya looked at her hand and started shaking badly, she’d already been shaking a little, but now it was visible to even those a good distance away. She stared at her hand for what seemed an eternity before slowly bringing it to her lips and licking the blood off it.
As soon as the blood got into her system her Sanguis side shone through and suddenly she wanted more, a lot more. She looked at the girl, no longer hearing the screams that poured out of her lips, she could see the blood just flowing out of her wound, spilling wastefully onto the ground. She leaned down and wrapped her mouth around the wound and started to suck the blood out frantically, as if she had been in the desert for weeks and just now got her first taste of water. The girl’s screams slowly faded as her life was drained from her and when no more blood came to her lips Amaya pulled away. She looked around, wanting more. She spotted the boy and lurched to her feet towards him but something in the back of her head clicked and she stopped and they locked eyes. She could see the horror and the fear in them, the utter betrayal, and knew he’d never trust her again, she could save his life a hundred times and he would never, ever trust her again. He’d grown up in that moment more than any child ever should and she wasn’t sure if she’d done the wrong thing or not. She couldn’t handle the hatred in his eyes and she turned away and buried her head in her hands, but could still feel the glare burning into her back.

Maeva wrapped her lips around Belail's finger and slowly sucked the blood off of it, smirking at Amaya's carefully blank face. She watched with a smile and a malicious laugh as the girl was deposited at Amaya's feet and Belail gave her instructions, then giggled at the sight of the turmoil on Amaya's face as she pretty much projected every thought going through her mind. Maeva thought the girl's head might explode from the apparent magnitude of thoughts fighting to get attention. She figured the girl would break down, wouldn't be able to do it, so she was a bit surprised when she saw the resolve hit her face. The half-demon rolled her eyes and frowned when Amaya broke the girl's neck, she might be able to kill the girl, but she was still weak, she'd have to have some toughing up if she stayed. Maeva closed her eyes and happily took in the screams, she'd missed them so. She looked back at Belail with a smiled, she loved his pure evil, and she gladly took what he offered her, it'd been a good while since she'd had fresh blood and the fact that it was Belail sharing it with her made it taste all the better. Maeva ignored Kabol for now, she wanted to savor the moment with Belail, not bother with servants.

Du'an smirked over his shoulder back at Rayvert, "Better before than during, and he won't last till after if I don't. Then I'd be fighting on foot and we all know that's to be avoided if possible." He didn't really want to tell him that he really just cared a lot for his svine, he'd raised the beast from a tiny svoal and didn't want to see it die before it's time because of him. He looked back towards the advancing demon's and pulled his bow back. He waited till they were in range and fired off his first bolt, not watching to see it strike the head of his target before pulling out another arrow and another. He fired constantly until the demon's were close enough that doing so would probably get him killed and he kicked his svine into action, slinging his bow over his shoulder and drawing his sword as he galloped into the fray.

The servant boy nearly winced as he over heard the Sergeant trying to dissuade him of Maeva's rightousness. He opened his mouth to say something then remembered he was only a servant, and he had to remember his place. He started to fidget worriedly, maybe he could find her and warn her.

Belail grinned at Maeva as he felt her tongue glide over his fingers sucking the blood off from them. He almost forgotten Amaya as his lust for Maeva began to take his focus but he controlled himself and proceeded to watch Amaya's actions.He snickered at her pleading expression it didn't change his mind and he waved his hand at her to tell her to continue. He watched her drop to her knees and wrap her hands around the girls neck then as he heard the popping noise it infuriated him. "I didn't ask for you to have a conscience I want no Mercy!" He slammed his fist on the ground and growled at her for a moment until she plunged her hand into the small girls stomach and this seemed to pacify him. Belail still had the look of rage on his face as he watched Amaya pull her bloody hand out of her victim and stared at it, "Drink it now!" he said impatiently as he watched her slowly bring her fingers to her lips. He could see the look on her face as he knew what he had done for her and his grin returned as she lifted the girl's open wound to her lips and began to drink more of her blood, "See what you have been missing Amaya." But he noticed how quickly her Sanguis side shut off as she stared at the boy and this displeased him, "Give me the boy....I want him!" He called out to Moloch who quickly lurched the child forth and near his master. Belail glare down at him now within a range of striking distance and his tail flicked up quickly as a large stinger jutted from it's tip before stabbing the boy in the spine like a scorpion victimizing its prey. His wicked essence and blood began to flood the small child's body as Belail tainted his heart and mind."Since you don't comprehend my version of what slowly means which also means painfully! Then I don't understand what it means to not harm him or what state I would return him to you....but he isn't dead and now he won't be scared of you!" He then shoved the child at her feet."He is just like you now...a half breed but with my blood in him he should have a little more gumption then you. I could have just wipped him clean of his ventus blood but we will see if I can make any use of it. By the way you need to brush up on her history....because that thingy that you came ridding on is called a mortis you stupid bitch!" He then looked at Moloch as he roared out, "Get me another sacrifice now!" Moloch then bowed before retrieving another Ventus for his master. Belail became tired of waiting for his meal to drip out all the blood and he grabbed the half dead woman by the neck and he tore her head from her shoulders which caused the blood to spurt faster into the sacrificial bowl. He returned the smile back at Maeva then lowering his head into the bloody dish he rolled his tongue around in it before rising. His maw dripping with blood he turned and faced Maeava pressing his tounge it into her mouth. His mind then intertwined with hers, "I know you must be dying to kill something...and nothing would arouse me more then for you to mutilate a Ventus!" He grinned as he pulled his tongue out of her mouth then stroking it along her cheek.

Bia got close as she began wrapping the thorny think vine around the soldier's necks one by one while she tore them off their svines. The e'lic that she was riding charged at any Ventus that got close to him and his rider as it grabbed and snapped limbs of the soldier's bodies! Rayvert charged at her but her long distant attack of the vine like whip swiftly decapitated his head as it rolled of his shoulders and on to the ground. It wasn't long till she made her way towards Du'an as she began to swing her weapon like a mace.

"No!" Amaya screamed and lurched forward when Belail called out for the boy to be brought to him, but multiple Sanguis grabbed her and held her back. Her heart skipped a beat and her breath completely escaped her as she watched the stinger slam into the struggling boy's spine and heard his scream split the air. She barely heard Belail's words as she watched him writhe under the demon. The Sanguis released her when he was tossed to her and she dropped to the ground and wrapped her arms around him. He was unconscious and she was grateful for that. She looked up at Belail as he explained what he had done and her heart sank, despite her actions she had still failed him, failed him and his sister. He would never be the same, never again be the little boy that she knew and loved and in that moment her heart broke and was filled with the darkness and hatred of her Sanguis self.

Maeva laughed as the boy was turned, she was actually jealous of him, he had her king's blood in him and as such some of his power, it was a great privilege. She turned her attention to Amaya just before the kid was tossed to her. She loved seeing the face of someone being tore down, even more so when it was over someone they loved. She could actually see moment Amaya broke and saw her Sanguis side take over.
She looked at Belail as he tore into the woman, watching him drink the sacrifice just made her lust after him even more and when he slid his blood covered tongue into her mouth she nearly jumped him right there. She kissed him fervently and sucked on his tongue. She grinned as he entered her thoughts and replied into his, You have no idea. I've been needing to kill something for so long. She looked around at the Ventus the mortis had gathered, and asked aloud, "Should it be a man, big a strong, so fun to bring to their knees. A woman, so tender and sweet and such beautiful screams. Or a child, young and defenseless, so fun to end a life so quick.

Du'an had charged into the demon's swinging his sword expertly. Blocking the attacks made on him and making most the blows he made land somewhere vital. He looked up just in time to see Rayvert's head go flying off his shoulders and he grimaced. He dropped another demon to the ground and kicked his svine toward Bia as he saw her coming towards him. He waited till he was just barely out of reach of her vine whip and stretched his mind toward her e'lic and making it spin wildly out of control.

Uriel awoke and opened his eyes and wished he hadn’t. It was the anniversary of his beloved’s death and he could already feel the joy rising up from the streets of the kingdom she had saved. He could still feel and hear the people she had once cared for and watched over. He occasionally answered their prayers, but sometimes couldn’t bare when they called out for her and often blocked them from his mind completely, but their joy and their sorrow on the day they celebrated when she had sealed the demon was often too great to be blocked and today was even worse for it had been two hundred years and they seemed even more joyous on this special day. Despite the centuries that had passed he had never gotten over the loss of her and he mourned her everyday, and even more so on the day they celebrated.
He rolled out of his lush bed, no longer comfortable without her there, and did his best to block them out as much as possible as he prepared to make it through the day. As he moved along his brow furrowed when the joy turned to fright and he could feel the earth quake below them. The moment lasted only a second and he went back to doing nothing until it happened again. This time the fear wafting up from the Ventus people didn’t fade and he turned his attention down to them. What he saw nearly killed him as he saw the mortis flying over the kingdom snatching random victims off the streets. He instantly knew what had happened and he turned away and ran to get his armor and weapons from where they had hung so long unused.

Belail was pleased with himself as he felt Amaya's hate emanate from her body,"Now that is more like it. I want you to hold on to that!" He then no longer gave his attention to Amaya as he was more interested in what his knew lust was saying,"Let's see what you are made of, show me your abilities to subdue even the most robust male!" He chose the strongest of the Ventus males that the mortis had brought and clasped his hand around his victim's neck then brought it to Maeva. "Indulge in the joy of robbing him of his dignity and feast up all vitality! Belail released his unwilling champion to face Maeva with a rough toss to the ground and without delay he got up on his feet only seconds after from hitting the dirt. It was one of the guards from the castle and he recognized her instantly, "Maeva?....there is no way but you seemed so sweet...please don't listen to him....don't hurt me!" He pleaded with her as he was in disbelief and thought she might be under a spell.
Abdiel had followed Amaya on foot and it had taken some time to find her again but he had finally located her. He waited til no one was paying attention and he called her name out in a whispering tone hoping she would hear him,"Psst...Amaya....Amaya over here....come on let's get out of here! He ducked low behind a large rock and occasionally poking his head up so she could see him. He didn't want to get caught in the Sanguis territory and knew how gruesome they could be and he only hoped he had gotten her attention and no one else's!

Bia screamed at the beast as she tried to correct it's behavior but found it useless and let out a whistle as a mortis came swooping down and she jumped on it's back. She glared at Du'an from above and knew he had something to do with the e'lic's behavior, "You're going to pay for that you little shit....try pissing with a mortis I would like to see you try!" She yelled out at him as Bia got in front of Du'an's svine and aimed for it as she shot of her poisonous darts from out or her spine grazing Du'an's leg.

Navi was cleaning the mess up from the earlier earth quakes and was surprised that the barn and her house was still standing. She then went on her daily choirs feed her animals like any other day since to her it was nothing special. She knew nothing of what had been going on or that it was Libertas day. Since she was never taught any of that stuff. She giggled as she could hear the group of edg'va complain about wanting to eat,"Oh you must be patient alot of things have caused me to have set backs!" She said as she got their feed. She miles away past the city in a uncharted forest that no one ever explored so it was rare for her to ever see anyone but she was fine with that.

Maeva grinned at Belail's instructions, not only did she get to have fun, but she got rewarded for it too. She wasn't sure if this day could get any better, but then it did. The guard pleading with her was one that she'd always wanted to just rip his skin off and now she could. She turned her back to the guard so that he couldn't see her wink at Belail before turning back to him with a horrified expression. "I-I don't have any choice, they'll kill me if I don't." She moved forward as if she was fighting her own body and continued with an almost sobbing voice, "they'll kill me and they'll torture me. I'm sorry. Oh wait," she smirked and placed a claw on his cheek, "I don't have to pretend anymore." She jammed a fist into his solar plexus and heard a the rewarding, shattering crack, and the yells of pain. She threw her head back and sighed, the first blow, it was intoxicating, she'd been waiting so long for it. She burst into laughter and leapt upon him, running her long claws down his chest, deep enough to get to his ribs, then used her teeth to peel the flesh from his bones. She took her time with him, savoring it, it had been so long since her last kill and she missed it so. She skinned him using her dark magics to keep him alive and to deepen the pain. She even projected what she could see of him into her victim's mind. She peeled every last bit of skin from him before sinking her teeth into him and ripping muscle away. She ate his limbs first, keeping him alive as long as possible, not even her own powers could keep him alive once she got to the vitals. After she finished with the limbs she ate his face till there was only his skull and eyes left then down to his torso and dug into his stomach. He lasted a few minutes more before he finally slipped into the release of death.

Amaya stayed on the ground holding the small fox boy in her arms. She didn't know what to do, she was so angry, and she wasn't sure who she was angry at, Belail, herself, the boy. But there was also this new power that she hadn't felt before.
She didn't expect to hear her name and when she turned she was horrified to see Abdiel and she turned away again quickly, not wanting him to see her covered in blood. She got to her feet and ran in the opposite direction, carrying the boy with her. She almost stopped at the smell of the blood emanating from Maeva's screaming victim, but she forced herself to keep going deeper into the village, the streets were empty, everyone was gathered to watch their king.

Du'an laughed at Bia's anger, but then nearly fell off his svine as the mortis swooped over him. He swore as he kept himself balance and again calmed his frantic mount. He spread his mind to the mortis but when their minds met he nearly blacked out and pulled away again. That short moment had allowed her to get in front of him and he yelled in pain as the dart sliced through his sky and he could instantly feel the poison quickly spreading through his system. His vision started to blur and he lost control of his svine which then bolted. He swore he saw a flash of light, but maybe that was just the poison messing with him.

Uriel donned his armor as fast as he could then looked at his sword where it hung on a wall. He hesitated a moment, he hadn't even touched it for two hundred years. She'd given it to him and he hadn't been even able to look at it, but now he had to, or her death would be in vain and he couldn't let that happen. He grabbed the sword and descended from the heavens like a burning comet, a trail of the purest light flowing behind him. He didn't even slow as he slammed into the ground and a flash of light radiated from the impact and spread for miles in every direction. Every demon the light touched vanished instantly, but it did not harm the Ventus.

Belail's brow raised to one side along with a slight tilt of his head when she gave him a curious wink he knew that she was about to unleash her wrath upon him in an amusing way. A wide smirk came across his face as he observed her acting the part of the victim in the most sarcastic way. His neutral expressionwas no longer contained himself as he started to laugh madly at her. "The fool is blind to such mockery!" The Ventus soldier believed her for the moment but was taken back as she slammed her fist into him and he screamed out in agony with every torturing moment. Belail watched her intently and was aroused by her twisted display of amusement. He then noticed Amaya moving out of the corner of his eyes and he instructed Moloch to follow her to see what she was up to. The tail of light streaking from the sky had also focused his attention and without a doubt he knew what it was. He had seen that light before it was the radiance of a Deity. He arose from his seat in rage and disgust let out a cry that brought many to their knees. With wings sprawled wide he gave himself a running start before shoving his feet off the ground and into the skies! The celebration for his return was cut short and it was now time to prepare himself for the struggles ahead. The sounds of wind enveloped every inch of his leathery skinned wings along with the cries of battle that was happening below. Tearing rifts as he went to reach the nosy deity that had made it their business to intrude on his affairs. His eyes narrowed at the sight Uriel off in the distance and slipping through one final rift he thrust himself close enough to where the deity was standing. "URIEL. When will you dam Deities learn to stay out of my business?"

Bia was quick to react as she seen the stream of light and she rolled off the mortis hitting the ground and forming a tree around her body to protect her from the light. She was angry that Du'an had gotten away from and it was all thanks to Uriel.

Abdiel was confused and didn't understand why she hadn't come to him since he knew she looked right at him. He then got into a crawl position and began to search for her as he went through the empty town. "Amaya...what are you doing we have to get out of here!" He whispered as he could finally see her in a short distance.

Maeva looked away from her already dead victim when Belail roared she had to take a couple steps back when he took off as the back draft of his wings buffeted her. She growled and took off after him, this was not supposed to happen, she was supposed to become the new queen of this world and she couldn't do that if Belail was sealed once more. She spread her wings and took off after him. She stayed in the air circling high above him, she would not interfere with the fight, unless she had to.
Uriel straightened up and looked around at the chaos the demons had ensued, so many had died in the battle, were dieing now. He moved to help then when he heard a roar and knew exactly who it was from. A rage such as he'd never known washed over him and he started to quiver. He pointed his sword at Belail and yelled, "You're release will not last long demon. I will defeat you." He yelled a battle cry and charged Belail.

Du'an could feel his systems shutting down from the poison and he swore as he knew he wouldn't last much longer. But there was a flash and his svine started to panic and threw him to the ground before bolting away. He lay there gasping for breath, then realized he could breath again. He wasn't exactly healed, but it was if the evil of the poison in him was gone. He groaned as he sat up, everything hurt. He couldn't figure out what had happened then a roar and a yell drew his attention and he gasped, it was Uriel. He smiled, then lurched to his feet with a wince as everything inside him hurt. He dug the point of his blade into the dirt and started to limp in a large circle, dragging the blade with him.

Amaya ran through the streets, she didn't want Abdiel to see her like this, was worried she turn on him and kill him. She forced herself not to look at him as he whispered to her. She vanished around a corner and then slipped into an empty house.

Belail had noticed that Maeva hadn't hesitated to race after him and decided to put his new follower to good use. His vile sword Voro rung in the back of his thoughts as it was what he used to slew Lucis it would only be fitting if Uriel fell to the same fate.,"Maeva you mentioned the location of my blade now is the time to prove your merit and retrieve what I have lost! I wish to lop this fools head off for sticking his neck in my affairs!" Never mentioning the most needed reason for his weapon of choice for he with all the grand power he had once was no longer so and in a weakened state the power within the sword would give him some extra oomph. His attention then turned back to Uriel and retorted, "That is what that filthy winch Lucis said before I snuffed her brilliant light out like a candle at the end of it's wick! Your withered self on the other hand will be laying at my feet before long and I will have a new trophy to hang over my mantle" Vanishing from Uriel's line of sight he charged in appearing over his head and sank his talons through Uriel's armor and into his flesh lifting him off the ground. Higher and higher Belail began gaining altitude with plans of forcefully colliding Uriel with the surface below and with a sarcastic tone he snarled, "How about a little lesson on flying while we're up here?"

Maeva nodded and glided away from the battle scene, glancing over her shoulder and chuckling as Belail picked Uriel up, he probably wouldn't even need a weapon. She landed behind a few buildings, there were still a few people about and she didn't want anyone to see her and learn her secret. She shifted back to her humanoid form and started to step out again before remembering she was naked, she sighed, she hated living among the Ventus. She closed her eyes and thought a moment before remembering the spell she was looking for, she closed her eyes and spoke a few words and a dress formed over her skin, something she would've worn to the celebration, she was so glad that that was off the agenda. She closed her eyes and concentrated and the places where Belail had wounded her during the throws of their lust split the dress open and started bleeding again so that soon her once nice dress was ragged and bloody, then another small spell drew the dirt off the streets and covered it in grime. Good, that was done, her hair was already a mess, Belail had seen to that as well. Another spell created a reflective surface before her and she looked herself over, positively a mess. Bloody, dirty, and ragged, this would help to solidify her story as to why she had been gone, she'd assumed they'd searched her room and seen the books so she had a story for that too. The reflective surface vanished and she needed only one more spell. She knew merely acting scared and hurt wouldn't do it, but she couldn't make herself cry to save her life. So she cast one more spell and tears started to flow down her cheeks unchecked. She sighed and got herself into the mindset of being a Lady again, it was harder than it had been before, she'd had a taste and feel of pure evil again and acting good and weak wouldn't be easy, but she finally accomplished it and ran sobbing through the streets, hoping Belail wouldn't see her. She found the king's shelter and pounded on the door calling out for help. She didn't know the location of the sword, but she hoped she could somehow convince the king to tell her.
http://wedding-welcome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/revealing-wedding-dress-7.jpg

Uriel ignored the taunt, being threatened with his life was not a bad thing for him. He snarled when Belail vanished and then merely gritted his teeth in pain with his claws sunk into him. "That would be a falling lesson you moron," Uriel retorted, "but I'm sure you'd know all about that." He spread his wings enough to throw the demon's momentum off then he flipped his sword about and rammed it into Belail's side.

Belail let out a roar as the blade penetrated his side and it only infuriated him even more,"Then I suppose that would go the same for you since I am still alive and Lucis is a dead whore!" He taunted slamming Uriel down to the ground despite the fact of being stabbed he was reluctant to let go. Enraged by the lack of momentum that would have caused his nemesis more pain when crashing to the surface he shredded the front of Uriel's armor with his claws like can opener. With Ureil's flesh exposed Belail's sank his teeth into his rival's chest then with a swift jerk of his head he tore flesh and muscle away. Belail's side still dribbled blood from his gaped wound it hadn't healed and now he was sure that his strength was waning. He fought to pretend that it didn't phase him and he hoped that Uriel was in to much pain to notice. Belail bared his weight down on Uriel taunting him more before gaping his mouth wide in preparation to decapitate him with his powerful jaws,"Say hello to your beloved for me and tell her I had fun rapping her dying body before she bond me!" He laughed then lunged forward.
Moloch followed Amaya like he was told and watched her as she enter an unoccupied home. He hadn't seen Abdiel yet and that was lucky for him. Moloch turned into a black smog before slipping under the door and returning to his form."What drives you in here?" He questioned her as he was curious about Amaya,"You made the smart choice to obey our king. I know you may see the child as a curse but he has been given a gift by Belail himself and it is a good one at that. It is better than him being dead don't be angry at Belail it was for your best interest since you are weak and he can see that!" He tried to convince her that it wasn't at all a bad thing.

The Sargent opened the door and was surprised to see Maeva but wasn't about to let her in until Af said otherwise."Are you all right Maeva?? What happened we have been looking all over for you and why are there blank books with Belail's name on them in your room?" He overloaded her with all the questions at once hoping to learn the truth about what she had been up to.

Uriel screamed with rage as Belail spoke of Lucis. "Don't you speak of her, you monster. You've no right!" He grunted as he was slammed into the ground and growled in pain as Belail shredded is chest. He pulled his sword in front of him and slammed it into Belail's open mouth, using the demon's own weight to cut deep into his throat.

Amaya looked at Moloch a moment before laying the boy down, and responding. "Just getting him away from . . . them." She looked at Moloch a moment, then at her hands, she could tell she felt stronger and she couldn't help but agree with his first statement, but she growled at him when he spoke of the boy, "No, it is not a good thing. He was a child once and he had a family. Now what is he?"

Maeva pushed past the Sargent and ran sobbing to the king. "Oh, my king, it was horrible. I-I knew the earthquake was from him and I thought since I knew a little magic I could do something to stop it. That's what the books were for, I was hoping I could learn something to help stop him. But when I went out I was too late. The mortis caught me," she place a hand on her bloody shoulder. "I manged use my magic to kill it and come back." She looked up at him with terrified eyes and hoped he believed her story.

Belail gagged as he felt the deity lodged the blade down his throat and he began to cough up blood. Rebounding off Uriel the sword slid out from the fresh wound in his mouth and he let out a roar spurting blood into the air. His teeth jutted forward stained with both his and Uriel's blood and he gurgled out his words, "You bastard I am going to..." he paused a moment and felt himself weakening even further he needed to make his escape. He could feel something deep inside his chest and it was draining him with each second he remained in the presence of this divine. An idea came to him and he quickly implicated it to his advantage in hopes to buy himself more time. He then conjured Lucis's weak soul clasping her by the neck and held her out for Uriel to see,"I knew this bitch would have her uses. Bow down and serve me as your master or leave. Those are your options if you deny me then it will be her ultimate demise on your hands!" He threatened Uriel with the illusion for her soul actually laid trapped within his blade. The image of Lucis reached out to Uriel in a loving manner with tears running down the false soul's face and Belail grinned with a blood stain maw.

Moloch stared at Amaya with a grin as he listened to her protest, "He is still a child and he will act like a child...as if nothing ever happened to him but of course he will have his moments I'm sure. Why do you reject this side of you? Why don't you embrace it? Why don't you realize that you saved him and that it isn't a bad thing that he lives!" He tried to show her his ways make her think like them and knew that it might take time but still he tried.

Af believed her every word as he leaned in and embraced her then began to comfort her, "It is all right...you are safe now but you shouldn't of tried to confront such a beast!" He looked at the Sargent as to prove his point but still Caflice didn't believe her. Caflice then looked out from where they took cover and noticed the skies were clear. It seemed for the time safe to return to there lives and begin preparations for the worst. Caflice turned and looked at Af, "My liege I believe we are secure and the sun is beaming once more. If you wish I will investigate the area then we can leave the cellar." Af then nodded as he stood to his feet still holding on to Maeva and began to walk her out after he was given the all clear, "There,there it will be all right I promise lets have the maids get you cleaned up and have the doctor look at those wounds!" He then released her from his hold and instructed a maid to help Maeva and they lead Maeva to the bathroom, "Come my lady lets get you cleaned up." she said then paused when she heard Af question Maeva, "Where is your servant?? wasn't he with you last?" Af had only just noticed that Kabol was no where in sight and this was strange for he had always been at her side.

Abdiel looked about as he called out to Amaya and still couldn't understand why she was running from him. "Amaya what is going on it is me Abdiel....I won't hurt you but you have got to stop running from me!" He said still whispering as he searched for her silhouette.

Uriel leapt to his feet and smirked, pointing his blade at Belail, "You'll what, Demon? What will--" he froze as he saw the woman he loved again and his breath escaped him. He stepped toward her then stopped, no, it wasn't right, this wasn't her. He glared at Belail as tears started to slip down his cheeks, "What is this demon? You think I'm stupid? This apparition is not my Lucis." But he hesitated in attacking again, not knowing if he did actually have her soul, somewhere, still in existence. Was there a chance he could be happy again?

Amaya's ear flicked towards Abdiel as she attempted to hide that movement by laying both ears back against her head. She looked at Moloch, then at the boy. Maybe he was right . . . maybe now she could feel strong for once, feel as if she were a part of something. There was no going back now, not after what she had done and what had happened to the boy. She looked at her hands and then back up at Moloch and she pushed what was left of her Ventus side down and darkened her fur until it was black. "Fine, so I'm a Sanguis, teach me how to be one."

Maeva barely kept herself from smiling as Af drank in her words without a hint of disbelief. She saw the glance to the Sargent and frowned, he obviously was suspicious of her, she'd have to fix that. She looked up at Af as they started to walk then nodded pitifully as he placed her into the arms of a maid. She looked at him, forcing her face to be said, she shook her head, "They took him as well, I wasn't able to save him." She placed a hand over her face as if she was mourning him. She thought about saying something about the sword but didn't want Caflice to become even more suspicious of her so she would wait, and hope Belail didn't need it quite yet.

Belail glared at him and then he stopped himself from wincing in pain, "How do you know? Do you wish to hear her squeal?!" He snarled while clasping his wound on his torso before gripping tightly around the illusion's neck and it screamed just like her, "Now do as your told or I will crush her!" He demanded as his eyes began to glaze over from the amount of blood he was loosing. He was never one to back down but he knew this was a battle meant for another day. Something was off about his powers and he couldn't figure it out just yet but he knew that Lucis Auctorem had something to do with it. The grand blade he had smithed so many eons ago was desired more then ever for it held a piece of his aura as well as the fallen Deity's abilites which would have proven it's eminence in battle.
Moloch grinned when he heard her want to learn how to be a Sanguis and he opened the door to the empty house and told her to follow him,"Come to my home. That is where I keep the sacred books of Belail and as you may already know our master is Belail. Not much is known about our Lord's history for he is very tight lipped about his past but what is written is of this realm. Long ago he made this dominion and all of the creatures you see today with exception of the Varavi are his doing. Belail has always been hardhearted and spiteful so I am sure it is difficult to obey such an unforgiving god. We are all his children and we were all feral. There were no Ventus we were all known as one Species. Our Sanguis kind were split into different races each having a purpose to keeping the master's rein. Many of those races today have tainted themselves with divine light forgetting who it was who weaved their fabric of existence. They have also lost their purpose all because of a few rebellious Sangi who wished to overturn our master's rule several hundred years ago. The Deities have always been our rivals and many had faced Belail but this one in particular known as Lucis was what brought him to his demise. Her arrival was what these blaspheming Sagi used to gain their so called freedom. Why this Deity was in our master's realm is not written but what I have read is that she taught our kind to betray Belail by granting them a new kind of power this transformed them into Ventus. Our kind depended on the blood of our master and if we no longer partook of it then we would wither away. In the time without him our lives our short and our longevity is cut off. We would be so very powerful and youthful for we would live for hundreds of years in his rein. The Divine who so called blessed, our outcasted kind, the Ventus were told to never consume his blood again and they didn't but that wasn't enough. What Lucis failed to mention was they would lose most of their powers and how little a life they would live. They wanted those who were still loyal to do the same for they didn't want the master to consume their children and because we slaughtered our young Belail and the other Sanguis were a threat. Spawn were our king's favorite delicacy and since we lived for many centuries sacrificing them was a way to keep the population down without being denied the pleasures of sex. To a Deity and her new found followers this was unacceptable and the battle between the two soon arose. Only the Council to the Dark Lord were granted immortality in time I am sure they will reveal themselves..." He continued to talk about their culture until he opened the door to his house and invited her in."So you can see that the Sanguis are just fighting for what their master owns....now find a place to lay the boy and I will teach the spells and if you wish to further your power you should ask to drink of Belail's blood but right now you are not worthy in his eyes!"

Af lowered his head at her words as he knew that she liked Kabol, "I am sorry to hear that...I know you loved him dearly....if you are up for company after your bath come see me in my study and we can talk!" He gave her a half smile then turned to Caflice and gave him orders to check to see if it was all clear before letting the Ventus return to their homes. He then turned in sorrow as the day of joy had turned to emptiness then he made his way into the study.

Uriel winced and shuddered at the sound of her screams but he didn't back down, if anything he became angrier. "I know," he growled, "because I know her, and I can't feel her in this illusion of yours. He could see Belail getting weaker and smirked, he'd lost a lot of blood himself and he was fighting to stay on his feet. His sword was so heavy as he lifted it again and pointed it at Belail. "So how 'bout you go back from wince you came." He lurched forward and banished the blade at Belail.

Amaya followed him, listening intently to his words and nodding as he talked. She could understand the plight of the Sanguis, they worshiped the one who created them, that wasn't really so wrong was it? She glanced at Abdiel as they passed him but looked away and didn't say anything. She entered Moloch's home and laid the boy on a cushioned chair before looking back at Moloch again. She nodded, "I'm ready. Help me become strong, so that I may serve our . . master, well."

Maeva nearly burst out laughing at Af's comment about Kabol, sure she'd be upset if he did die, but that was only because she'd have to find a new servant. She looked at Af and nodded, "I would like that, my king. Very much." She gave him a small bow before going off with the maid. She reached out mentally to Belail and could feel even before she touched him that he was weaker, much weaker. She closed her eyes and let some of her strength flow into him. Not all of it, but enough so that she had to lean heavily on the maid, no matter, that would just help give credence to her story.

He could feel Maeva's power and he became slightly irradiated at himself for having to barrow her abilities and he growled out at Uriel, "This is wince I came from you fool....I live here or don't you remember that you are interfering with my realm!" He then crushed the illusion of Lucis and it shrilled a out in it's death but he figured that Uriel hadn't fallen for it. Belail was stubborn he refused to back down from the fight and he lurched his hand forth thrusting out his dark powers towards Uriel which knocked him off his feet forcing Uriel several hundred yards away. This exasperated what little energy he had left but it gave him distance between him and the divine, "Since you don't want to leave then I will make you in due time!" He roared out now hunched over from exhaustion seeing he had no choice but to flee back to his sunken palace. Oriax had returned to his master empty handed and figured he would be punished for it. He was caught off guard to see Belail in such a bad shape and he quickly ran to his aid. Belail growled at him as he wanted no help from his servant but surprisingly he wanted Maeva. However he had her sent on an errand to get his sword and he roared out her name. He stumbled down the hall making his way towards an alter that would replenish his damaged aura. It was design by his hand before the days of Alloces when he was a greater king and is realm was untouchable! To his dismay upon reaching the overflowing alter had been missing. Lucis had taken every procaution to make sure that if he ever did escape she knew that Uriel would avenge her. It took her life to weaken Belail and to hid this dreaded alter to reassure his imprisionment would remain always. The only person left knowing it's location was the one who fought at her side. That person was the first king of the Ventus. Belail finally passed out on the ground which gave his servant a chance to look at his unhealed wounds and he tended to solve it quickly before Maeva's return. He wouldn't want to have her take credit for rescuing his brash lord.

Abdiel couldn't believe she was following Moloch and he got curious and neared the window to try and hear them.Moloch nodded at her as he opened his spell book and asked her to recite the words he spoke from it. "I vow to consume myself into ancient darkness as I relinquish my soul unto Belail and his commands are my law."He paused a moment then continued to explain to her,"Saying these vows will give you strength and Belail strength but only if you mean it. If it works you will encounter a sense of ever lasting vitality and you might feel a short burst of rage." He explained and continued with the rite, "Once you are awaken in a spirit of the feral your eyes will be open to all and it will guide you through the trails of learning our ways and incantations. Let's just hope your Ventus blood doesn't intervene."

The maid looked at Maeva as she held on to her, "Oh my are you going to be ok....do you want to see the doctor first?" She asked with concern in her voice.

Uriel gave a startled yell as he flew back and then skidded across the ground. He sat up just as Belail vanished and he yelled out in rage, "Get back here you coward!" He knew it wouldn't do any good but he couldn't help it, "Is that all you've got? Is running all you can do?" He tried to get to his feet but he could barely move as it was. He slammed his fist into the ground and tears started to slide down his face. He'd failed, he'd been so close and he failed, he'd failed himself and the Ventus and most of all he'd failed Lucis. "I'm sorry," he whispered as he watched his blood spill out onto the ground, "I'm so sorry." He collapsed and coughed spitting out blood before he passed out.
Du'an had finished what he was doing, but when he did he looked up and saw Uriel fall. Was he too late? Had he failed? He shook his head and dropped to his knees slamming his hands on the ground. The array he had made with his sword started to glow, and with it Uriel's body as well. When the light faded the body was gone from the battlefield and Du'an sighed with relief. It took him a few moments to gather this strength and he struggled to his feet. He looked around for his svine, but there were too many to tell, many were walking around riderless, some barely even able to move anymore. Even more dead or dieing on the ground, struggling in pain. He reached his mind out to find his own, wincing as his mind touched those that were hurting and scared. He sighed in relief as he found his own, still alive, and he followed the feeling. It was scared and so he approached it slowly, just letting their minds touch for a moment before calming it. He checked it over, only a few small wounds. The deep one in it's neck had stopped bleed. It was fine.
He sighed and mounted up, then started across the battle field. He stopped a moment at Rayvert's body, dismounting with a sigh. He picked up the man's head with a grimace and placed it by the body, closing his eyes. He frowned, he'd only known him for a few minutes it seemed, but he knew that Rayvert had been a good man. He swung back up on his svine and headed back towards the wilderness.

Amaya listened and watched Moloch. She knew Abdiel was watching her, was somehow angry at him for it, but she didn't give him any sign she knew he was there. She was silent a moment as she looked at the book in Moloch's hands then she looked up at him and replied, "I can't feel it anymore, the Ventus in me is deeply suppressed." She took a deep breath and said in a strong, certian voice, "I vow to consume myself into ancient darkness as I relinquish my soul unto Belail and his commands are my law." She gasped and looked at her hands as they tingled and they shook violently with anger.

Maeva shook her head to the maids question, "No, I just need to rest a bit and then I can use a spell to heal my wounds for the most part. I will be fine." She went with the maid to the wash room and waited for her to draw a bath. She shuddered as she felt more than heard Belail as he called out for her. She wanted so bad to go to him, but if she left now she would blow everything. She sent a small spell to him, all she could muster at the moment. The spell would help his wounds heal a little and stem the flow of blood.

Belail's eyes opened as he felt a short burst of strength enter his body and he noticed his wounds began to heal. He could see Oriax leaning over him and he drained his servant of all his vitals It was barely enough to get him to sit up. Oriax dropped to the ground and Belail laughed while he forced himself up. His feet dragged along the floor ready to slump over in his feeble state but somehow he managed to haul his servant by the tail from the chambers before dumping him outside the hall. Even with what little strength he mustered through sapping it from others he knew it wouldn't be enough. He was irate for having to be the one to leave first but knew that he wouldn't have had to if he had all his powers. In an weary voice he strung his thoughts out to Maeva, "Get me that blade! Lucis has damaged my essence I know it and her soul is trapped in that dam hunk of metal. She will have the answers and I am going to draw it out of her painfully. It is a pity that you will not be joining me tonight. I was looking forward to laying with you." Even though he knew he hadn't the strength to bed her in his current condition it was almost a good thing she wasn't there to see him in such a pitiful state. He thought it amusing that he had just met Maeva but it felt like he had known her forever. She was familiar like someone he known from his past but he shook the thought so not to get his hopes up. He finally made it to the resting chambers and trusting the doors open he looked at his large immaculate bed as it was lined with dust from not being used in aeons. He With a flick of his hand Belail dispersed the dust and made it vanish from the surface. He was never one to ever truly rest especially after being forced to do so for a couple centuries but his weakened state had taken its toll. He hoped that resting on his own accord would tend his battered spirit the old fashion way. His body dropped to the bed like an old rag doll being tossed to the floor and he laid there waiting for his mind to go dormant.

Moloch could see on her face that she had felt it and he knew he could trust her. He went through the motions of teaching Amaya the spells. He started out slowly to see if she needed time to catch on before speeding the process up."Is this a good pace for you to learn?" he asked her as he thought about his master and the fact he never came back worried him but he would find out tomorrow if he was alright. He became aware of the sun setting as he continued with teaching her and he stopped in the middle of the lesson and asked,"Do you have a place to sleep tonight? If not you can sleep here and then I will have that abandon house that we were in earlier set up for you to live in by the end of tomorrow!" Moloch who was very intimidating to Ventus was understanding to his own kind but only when his life wasn't being threatened. Only then did he choose to be nasty and betray them.

The maid nodded at her then began to fill her tub and when she finished she turned and helped her out of her dress and into the tub as she began to wash Maeva's body with a sponge. "Another maid will be in here soon to bring your night gown and rob since the day is almost over...I am sorry for what you had to go through my lady and I will get your dress clean...I promise!" She then finished bathing her and ran from the room to get a towel.

Maeva sighed as she slipped into the bath tub, she nodded to the maid and thanked her then said, "You can toss it, with the tears it will never never look the same again." She sighed as if she really liked it then let the maid clean her. She closed her eyes as Belail spoke to her, Yes my king, sorry it's taking me so long. I will have it to you soon. She sighed and had to keep herself from pouting a bit so the maid didn't wonder what was going on in her head and sent back, I know, I was so longing to have you inside me again, just thinking about you makes me wet. She missed him, which was strange because she'd never missed anyone in her life, none of her family or lovers, but she badly wanted him at her side and had so been hoping to be with him once more before she came back to this cursed place. She laid back against the tub as the maid left and started to ponder on how to get the sword from the king. She looked at the water, it had turned a bit of a reddish color from her blood and she smirked. She closed her eyes, she'd gathered a bit of strength and she could use a few spells now. She muttered a few words and her face twitched as she felt the skin on her shoulder and back and a few other places on her body start to heal, she kept the healing to a minimum, both to reserve some energy and to to show off how strong her powers were. She frowned as the spell coursed through her body there was something off about it, something it was trying to heal that wasn't hurt. She looked down at her stomach and smiled. She reached out her mind for Belail's once more, touching his gently in case he was already asleep. She wouldn't wake him for this matter but she was curious to hear his response.

Amaya listened Moloch's every word, she was surprised by how not evil he seemed. She'd expected all the Sanguis to be cruel and viscous, but he was helping her more than any Ventus ever had. "You can go faster," she answered, "I've always been a good learn and this seems to be coming pretty easily to me." She could feel herself getting stronger as she learned from him. The stop seemed abrupt and she looked a him and said, "No, I have no where, the only place I ever lived was with the Ventus and even if I were to go back there the place was destroyed by the quakes. Thank you for offering me a place."

Du'an went slowly through the battle field, taking energy from dieing beast and fighters and giving it to his exausted svine, the poor thing had been run ragged today. This both ended a ton of suffering and gave his svine energy which he would need to travel, they had a long way to go in a short time. He got to the edge of the battle field and looked back. So many had died, but still, many lived that wouldn't've survived if Uriel hadn't've come. He smiled, he had been ready for this day. He kicked his svine and headed deep into the wilderness, riding hard and fast, it was a day's easy ride to where he needed to go, but he made it there in only a few hours. He could see a glow above the tree tops and he smiled, he hadn't been too late and he'd done it right.

Back
Top Bottom