Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So are you, baby," he whispered, kissing her and having his tongue explore her mouth while he fingered her folds, getting juices all over his hand. He purred as he got ready to also start hammering her again, something that he was sure that she was looking forward to from him again.

He grinned and then he leaned back, asking, "Want me to eat your pussy again after you're done?" She noticed that, as she licked it, it was still coated in that mixture of her juices and his cum, dripping with the delicious tasting goo.

KevinR778 said:
She shook her head and just sat on his face with a giggle, laying ontop of him and licking at his big cock even more.

"Oh, okay, you want me to eat you now," he told her, chuckling as he placed his hands on her hips and started licking while she sat on his face, his tongue exploring her delicious folds, moaning as she also licked his cock.

He lapped at her sweet folds, groaning and stroking her rear while he kept his tongue moving inside of her and also began to thrust back and forth in her mouth. He wondered if she really enjoyed that while he kept his tongue active inside of her folds, lapping at wherever he could.

He felt her gagging and worried a tiny bit. It was okay but at the same time, it did make him rather worried. He kept going inside of her folds, slurping up all of the juices that he could, only to find that it was still giving off an insane amount.

"Why are you gagging yourself?" he asked her after a bit. "I hardly think that you doing that and making yourself almost throw up is very healthy." he was genuinely worried about her and he wondered why she was going so far as to do that.

She pulled off and looked back at him "I like it hun, it turns me on when i gag on a guys cock" she said going back to exactly as before, deep on him and gagging as she bobbed her head.

He didn't tell her that it slightly turned him off, though he tried to just accept it anmd kept going inside of her juicy snatch, trying to get her to cum in his face.

[brb]

He drank her juices but then came into her mouth and gave her his wonderful, hot seed right into her mouth and down her throat.

She swallowed every last drop and grinned. "I think in spent now hun" she said, admitting for the first time that she was tired. "You wore me out with that big cock and tongue yours" she said with a giggle and a wink.

"Well, I was actually about to say something of the same. But still...talk about at least ten rounds or so of pure sex and fun. And I'm not getting my clothes on after this...hell no, I don't even want to think about getting them back on unless they're going to be smexy ones that still show your body," he told her, grinning as he helped her up, even carrying her against himself as he took her back to their now shared room (or house, whichever it was)

He carried her back to the house and then brought her to the bed and said, "And tomorrow, we shall make more love." he grinned as he pressed his lips to hers and groped her breasts before he asked, "One more round for the day before we fully fall asleep? Kind of a "fall asleep" round of sorts?" he winked to her.

She giggled and kissed back, moaned at him groping her. She nodded at his idea. "Pound me but don't pull out and keep it in even when we sleep" she said, laying on her side next to him and wiggling her hips.

He grinned and then lifted one of her legs while laying on his side behind her and pushed himself into her and then began to pound her, moaning out nice and loud while he fucked her tight, juicy pussy again. "I love how sex loving you are," he told her while hammering her relentlessly.

He kissed her in return, his tongue going out to explore her mouth while his hands came up, groping her breasts and playing with her nipples while he kept his pace up, doing her as hard as he could in the bed and making it nice and wet with her hot, sticky juices. Oh, the rest of his days were going to be filled with nothing but fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom