Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is there any notion of how long it'll take for your pussy to get back from being so sore?" he asked her, shrugging as he thought about the options. He didn't want to do her ass but then...what was there to do?

"Or just wait," she said, shrugging. "Besides, we have to eat breakfast. I'm hungry as hell." He smiled and kissed her on her lips, bringing her close and enjoying her nude body against his.

"Oh, okay. Though I then call to making the meals the next day," he said, stroking her cute rump. He nuzzled her gently now and then he whispered, "I love you." He then pressed his lips to hers, moaning as he stroked her body nice and gentle like while keeping the kiss.

She smiled at him offering to do it tomorrow. She smiled wide when she heard him say her favorite words. "I love you too" she said, kissing him back and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He held her nice and close to himself for a good long time. All he wanted to do for several minutes was hold her close and enjoy her warmth and softness against himself. He loved her deeply, despite only having met and fucked, basically. He did not care, however. He moved back and then he kissed her on the lips before he said, "Now, let's go and have those pancakes, sexy." he winked to her and then he led her out of the bathroom after helping her dry off before he went out to go and start setting the table for them.

She giggled and kissed him back. She got out and helped him dry off before going into the kitchen and getting the pancake batter ready. She wiggled her ass as she worked, humming to herself.

Soon, he had the table ready and watched her work, his eyes watching her lovely breasts that he so loved to grope and lick and fuck, and he also watched her ass, which was so sexy and moved in ways that turned him on. Of course, he was still hard as a rock, as he probably would be all of the time that he was with her. But he hardly cared. It was lovely to be there and hard as a rock for her.

She got the batter ready and poured it into the frying pan. She cooked it untill a nice brown on each side the tossed then on a plate. She repeated this for every pancake. Once she finished she put them on the table and sat across from his with a smile. "Dig in Hun" she said

"Aw, don't want to sit beside me?" he asked her, grinning as he began to eat while also making sure that his pancakes were covered with a nice layer of maple syrup. He watched her, wondering what she would do in reaction to what he had told her.

He sighed a bit and then he said, "You could sit across the entire island from me if you wanted." And then he shook his head and said, "Sorry. What am I thinking...ick..." he just focused on the eating of his pancakes for now.

He smiled and then he said, "And your are my sexy lady." he winked to her before going back to eating. He was soon done and then he waited for her to be done so that he could clear both of their places into the sink and then enjoy some more time with her.

She finished soon after, and smiled at his kind gesture. After he finished, she pushed him into a comfy chair and grabbed the maple syrup. She coated his cock in it and grinned. "I think my pussy will be ready to go after this hun" she said with a giggle, kneeling down.

"Oh, alright...and I'm sure that after a while, rough sex won't make your pussy sore at all," he told her, smiling and watching her coated his cock in the syrup. He thought it a tad bit strange but he didn't care. "After this, mind if I...syrup up your slit and eat it out?"

He moaned softly, leaning back in the chair and enjoying her tongue running across his cock. "Damn...that feels so good..." he moaned to her, panting and enjoying what she did for him. He just hoped that he wasn't going to be sticky.

"Oh...yes..." he moaned out to her, laying back and relaxing, a hand coming up to stroke her head while she sucked him off. He hoped to encourage her onwards with that hand, panting softly as she sucked him off.

He moaned out nice and loud, groaning with delight as he felt her sucking him off, milking his cock using her mouth. He could tell just how badly she wanted all of his hot cum to be poured into her mouth. Well, sure enough, it came out without him having any warning. He gasped and moaned out loud in surprise as his climax suddenly hit and he came into her mouth with a nice, giant load for her to gulp down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom