Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went on for a little bit longer, but because he was tired, he felt his climax coming and he could not really hold himself back. He moaned into her mouth some more, keeping the kiss, but she could feel his cock starting to throb while he hammered her, a sign that he was going to cum inside of her and give her a nice big load to have inside of her while they rested from all of their amazing lovemaking today.

He came inside of her tight pussy, groaning as he filled her pussy with as much hot semen as his cock could give. Then he went limp, moaning as he held her close. "Alright...awesome..." he whispered into her ear, bringing the blankets over them. "Good night, my sweetheart," he whispered to her, falling asleep with her.

He continued to stroke her body even after she was asleep before he too fell asleep, having quite the wet dream with her in it. It was an amazing night for him...one that he didn't want to stop.

The next morning, he awoke and thought that he still had to be in a wet dream. "Wow..." he said as he gripped her a little bit harder and began to hammer her tight pussy, moaning in joy as he began to fuck her tight pussy again, quickly working up speed.

"Hey there, baby, thought you might like some sex as a wake up call," he told her, kissing her on her lips as he began to plow her pussy as hard and fast as he could, moaning in deep bliss and joy.

She moaned loud into his mouth as she kissed back. She smiled but quickly came hard on his cock, not being fully awake made her vulnerable to Cumming easily. She screamed out as she covered his cock.

He moaned when she did and that allowed him to fuck her even harder now that his cock was lubed and she was nice and wet. He moaned out in bliss while hammering her even harder than before, his hands groping her wonderful tits.

He kissed her back just as hard and enjoyed every single moment, panting as he kept plowing her pussy as hard as he could. He felt his climax coming and he tried to hold it back to make this even better for her, moaning in joy the entire time.

He moaned out when she did cum and the moment that she moaned to him to give it to her, he did right on her request, cumming inside of her pussy and giving it the wonderful, hot seed that it craved. Once he was done with that, he pulled himself out of her and looked at her naked body with a wonderful smile. "Damn, this is making that idea of living naked with you sound good every damn hour of every day," he told her, chuckling a bit as he now stood there, his groin and legs soaked with her hot girl juices as well as his cock dripping with the nice mixture of his semen with her "honey". He was quite the studly sight to be looking at.

"heh, shower and fuck at the same time, hm?" he asked her, helping her up and taking her to the shower room, his cock still actively dripping with the delicious mixture that he knew that she loved. He couldn't help but stay rock hard as they walked into the shower, ready to perhaps have even more sex and fun.

"Aw, your pussy doesn't want to have no more fun?" he asked her, coming over and helping her wash off while sucking softly on her neck as he stroked her body and enjoyed every moment that he was able to spend with her.

"Aw...I didn't mean to, I..." he said before frowning a bit and then he said, "We should try and fix that, shouldn't we? Isn't it a bad thing when you're sore like that?" He was quite new to this so he didn't know that they could become so sore...

"We should try and get it sorted out, though...I don't want you being sore every damn time we have super great sex," he told her, stroking her belly as he gazed into her eyes before he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her passionately.

She giggled and after their kiss she purred. "You could always use my ass" she said with a giggle. "it's alot tighter but there's no juices to keep you lubed up" she said with a grin.

"Hell no," he said, frowning and saying, "I'm not going to fuck that ass, not at all. I'm not an anal person." he frowned and looked down and he said, "Guess we just have to get you used to having sex in your pussy so you won't be sore even after hours upon hours of sex."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom