Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tashkin390 said:
KevinR778 said:
She screamed out in pleasure, not caring who heard or saw them. She felt him pound her just like before. "Mmmmmm I do, but especially by you!" she moaned to him. She loved it and loved him.

He panted hard as he plowed her pussy, aware that a couple of eyes were now watching them, but not out of offense. They were watching and finding it ultra sexy, maybe even a bit cute while he fucked her in the air and panted as he gave her something amazing.

She moaned louder, Cumming for what felt like the 100th time that day. She was in true heaven and her body collapsed from the overwhelming pleasure. She was exhausted but loved his cock so much she managed to go until he finished.

KevinR778 said:
She moaned louder, Cumming for what felt like the 100th time that day. She was in true heaven and her body collapsed from the overwhelming pleasure. She was exhausted but loved his cock so much she managed to go until he finished.

He moaned out in deep bliss and joy as he kept going before he asked, "Heh...w-where should I cum, baby? I'm going to...and it's going to be a might big load!" he winked to her as he kept himself going, wanting her to know nothing short of extreme pleasure.

Tashkin390 said:
KevinR778 said:

He moaned out in deep bliss and joy as he kept going before he asked, "Heh...w-where should I cum, baby? I'm going to...and it's going to be a might big load!" he winked to her as he kept himself going, wanting her to know nothing short of extreme pleasure.
"All over me!" she yelled. She hopped off his cock and knelt infront of him. Her mouth was open wide to catch any that may land there. "Give it to me!" she begged him.

KevinR778 said:
"All over me!" she yelled. She hopped off his cock and knelt infront of him. Her mouth was open wide to catch any that may land there. "Give it to me!" she begged him.

He groaned and came onto her face, her tits, her belly, everywhere that he could before he almost fell back from how big of an ejaculation that he had. "Ho...holy shit...wow..." he said, panting hard and seeming dazed. "That was the biggest one that I've had thus far..."

(sorry, internets been off lately, then i couldn't find the thread)

She smiled and giggled at him. She licked up as much as she could then stood up to kiss him. "That was amazing" she said. She hugged him close, getting some of his cum on him. "Maybe we could find another to play with" she said with a wink.

[Oh, that's okay. RL happens.]

"Eh...maybe? But I want to play with just you for a good while," he told her, kissing her cheek and holding her close. "And now we have to wash you off again, unless you'd rather show just how much fun we've been having by showing off your cum coated body and mine as well?" he asked, gazing into her eyes and keeping his face close to hers.

She giggled and nodded "Lets go out in the middle beach and give them a good show" she said, running off towards the beach full of people and getting on all fours waiting for you to join her and start the big show

He walked out as well and went a deep red. "Wow...you're going to have us do it out in public. Thank goodness that this is allowed here," he muttered while he got down and rubbed his still hard cock (somehow) against her tight snatch for a few moment before he pushed himself into her with a very loud moan of bliss. Then, while holding onto her hips, he began to thrust back and forth inside of her at a very hard rate, groaning in joy. Still, he was quite embarrassed that they were in the midst of people that were there...

He looked at the crowd every now and then, stage fright starting to set in. He tried hard not to be scared away by the feeling of the butterflies entering his stomach. "Are you sure this was such a good idea?" he asked her, half whispering, half moaning into her ear as he reached his fastest pace inside of her tight love tunnel.

It was easy to tell that he was getting nervous and very much so. His thrusting was starting to become erratic, rather than having a set pace to it. His arms were beginning to lightly tremble. He was half afraid of people starting to yell at them to get off the beach, or people wanting to fuck with him or take her away because she was hot and they had a bigger dick or something. He had just found someone amazing...he did not the chance of losing her. He wrapped himself around her, hand resting on her tits while he drilled her tight snatch.

"Fuck..." he moaned out before whispered to her, "Yes, you're mine, but at the same time, what if the other men here get ideas that they want you and that you deserve them more than me or something stupid and take you away?" he was very worried as he tried to keep himself going harder. He could see several men jerking off as well as women masturbating to the sight of what was before them and the stage fright really began to set in. He thrusted mega fast, wanting to try and get this done and get out. OF course, that would bring her the pleasure she wanted.

[He's not good at handling public stuff. :p ]

He groaned out very loud at the fact that she had such a big orgasm that soaked his cock and his sack in hot juices. He kept himself going, nearing his own climax. "W-W-Where should I cum? Oh...w-where? In?"

He kept himself going and moaned louder and louder until he came inside of her tight pussy, filling it full of hot seed. He then stayed inside of her, not daring to move off of her and "leave her open" for another guy to just come waltzing on in.

"Should we get out of here? I don't like some of the looks we're getting," he whispered, misinterpreting the looks. "What do you think? Look at the looks that some of the men are giving you..." he was starting to calm down, however.

Once they were quite a ways away from prying eyes, he held her close and he sighed. "I'm sorry about that," he whispered to her and then he said, "It won't happen again. I'll...I'll control myself the next time that it does come around." He felt bad for having had them get out of there. But sometimes, he couldn't trust people and since this was his first day with this amazing girl that he had grown to love, he was naturally a tad bit protective. He sighed again and just held her close to himself, nuzzling her and just trying to think of something else to do.

"I think that you staying faithful to me in the end is reward enough for that," he told her, kissing her and rubbing her soaked pussy some more. He would have sex for as long as she wanted...he was just a bit surprised that they now both had SO much energy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom