Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KevinR778 said:
She moaned out very loud and climaxed on his cock. "Mmmmmm FUCK! I'm cumming!" she yelled out as her walls clenched around his big cock. She was in ecstasy and didn't want it to end.

He gasped when she came and then he groaned out even louder, keeping himself going., "Wow...oh wow, so good..." he moaned out to her, his paws groping her breasts while he panted and kept himself going. He suddenly pulled out but to change poses. He helped her to get on her hands and knees before he pushed himself into her and groaned as he started again in this new pose.

Tashkin390 said:
KevinR778 said:
She moaned out very loud and climaxed on his cock. "Mmmmmm FUCK! I'm cumming!" she yelled out as her walls clenched around his big cock. She was in ecstasy and didn't want it to end.

He gasped when she came and then he groaned out even louder, keeping himself going., "Wow...oh wow, so good..." he moaned out to her, his paws groping her breasts while he panted and kept himself going. He suddenly pulled out but to change poses. He helped her to get on her hands and knees before he pushed himself into her and groaned as he started again in this new pose.

She moaned louder when he groped her breasts and gave a sexy smile when he got her on all fours. "Mmmmmm kitty likes doggie-style" she purred and moaned as he pushed back in. "Mmmmmm pound me hard!" she begged, wanting him to have no mercy on her pussy.

KevinR778 said:
She moaned louder when he groped her breasts and gave a sexy smile when he got her on all fours. "Mmmmmm kitty likes doggie-style" she purred and moaned as he pushed back in. "Mmmmmm pound me hard!" she begged, wanting him to have no mercy on her pussy.

"Yeah...I love doggie-style," he moaned out to her before doing as she requested, moving his hips as fast as he could so that he was hammering her pussy hard. Because he was rather new to having sex, especially sex as rough as this, he could feel his climax wanting to come up and fill her rather than let the sex continue. He did his best to hold it back while he showed her pussy no mercy and gave it a cock pounding.

Tashkin390 said:
"Yeah...I love doggie-style," he moaned out to her before doing as she requested, moving his hips as fast as he could so that he was hammering her pussy hard. Because he was rather new to having sex, especially sex as rough as this, he could feel his climax wanting to come up and fill her rather than let the sex continue. He did his best to hold it back while he showed her pussy no mercy and gave it a cock pounding.
She moaned louder and arched her back a bit. "Mmmmm just like that!" he yelled out, loving how hard he pounded her. Soon she reached another climax. "Ahh! I'm cumming again!" she screamed out. Her pussy tightening around his cock. "Cum inside me you dirty boy" she said, her pussy craved his hot cum.

KevinR778 said:
She moaned louder and arched her back a bit. "Mmmmm just like that!" he yelled out, loving how hard he pounded her. Soon she reached another climax. "Ahh! I'm cumming again!" she screamed out. Her pussy tightening around his cock. "Cum inside me you dirty boy" she said, her pussy craved his hot cum.

"Oh...you sure? Okay!" he groaned, focusing on the pleasure brought to him again by her second climax. He kept going in her for just a bit longer before he gasped and he groaned, his cum spurting the hot, thick, white fluids that she wanted and filling her love tunnel with them. Once she was filled, he slowly drew himself out of her and chuckled, breathing hard to catch his breath again. "Wow...j-just...wow..." he said aloud. He then said, "Come here and kiss me." he brought her close and pressed his lips against hers.

Tashkin390 said:
"Oh...you sure? Okay!" he groaned, focusing on the pleasure brought to him again by her second climax. He kept going in her for just a bit longer before he gasped and he groaned, his cum spurting the hot, thick, white fluids that she wanted and filling her love tunnel with them. Once she was filled, he slowly drew himself out of her and chuckled, breathing hard to catch his breath again. "Wow...j-just...wow..." he said aloud. He then said, "Come here and kiss me." he brought her close and pressed his lips against hers.
She screamed as he filled her with his hot thick cum. "Mmmmmmm FUCK!" she screamed. She panted heavily and purred when he pulled out. When his lips met hers she gladly accepted them, returning his kiss and wrapping her arms around his neck. Afterwards she smiled at him. "Wanna go again? she asked with a giggle.

KevinR778 said:
She screamed as he filled her with his hot thick cum. "Mmmmmmm FUCK!" she screamed. She panted heavily and purred when he pulled out. When his lips met hers she gladly accepted them, returning his kiss and wrapping her arms around his neck. Afterwards she smiled at him. "Wanna go again? she asked with a giggle.

He laughed aloud when she offered him the choice of going again. "Why the hell not? But perhaps somewhere different this time? I was thinking of looking around for a bedroom to stay in when nightfall came around, if it ever even does in this paradise." he grinned, keeping his arms around her.

Tashkin390 said:
He laughed aloud when she offered him the choice of going again. "Why the hell not? But perhaps somewhere different this time? I was thinking of looking around for a bedroom to stay in when nightfall came around, if it ever even does in this paradise." he grinned, keeping his arms around her.

She smiled and nodded. "Let's go up to my room, I've got a surprise for you when we get there" she said with a wink. She kissed him again then took him up to her room. "Here we are!" she said. She pushed him onto a big comfy chair and smirked at him. "Now it's surprise time!" she said wandering into the kitchen to grab something.

KevinR778 said:
She smiled and nodded. "Let's go up to my room, I've got a surprise for you when we get there" she said with a wink. She kissed him again then took him up to her room. "Here we are!" she said. She pushed him onto a big comfy chair and smirked at him. "Now it's surprise time!" she said wandering into the kitchen to grab something.

He chuckled as she had pushed him into the comfy chair and he watched her walk naked into the kitchen. He was going to have the time of his life here, seeing as he didn't need to wear any clothing at all to live here. It was nice and wonderful here. He leaned back, stretching out and waiting for the surprise that she had promised him. He wondered what the surprise was...wondered what she was going to do with it?

Tashkin390 said:
He chuckled as she had pushed him into the comfy chair and he watched her walk naked into the kitchen. He was going to have the time of his life here, seeing as he didn't need to wear any clothing at all to live here. It was nice and wonderful here. He leaned back, stretching out and waiting for the surprise that she had promised him. He wondered what the surprise was...wondered what she was going to do with it?
She returned with a bottle of chocolate sauce. "Ready for some tasty fun?" she said with a purr. She knelt down and covered his cock in chocolate sauce. She licked it all off slowly, before getting on his lap and pouring the chocolate sauce over her breasts. "Dig in" she said with a grin.

KevinR778 said:
She returned with a bottle of chocolate sauce. "Ready for some tasty fun?" she said with a purr. She knelt down and covered his cock in chocolate sauce. She licked it all off slowly, before getting on his lap and pouring the chocolate sauce over her breasts. "Dig in" she said with a grin.

He grinned and placed his hands on her back, purring and licking and slurping at her breasts. "Oh...wow...that is amazing..." he moaned out to her while he licked her chocolate covered tits and nipples and everywhere that he possibly could. He was just going WILD...this surprise was turning out to be something truly fucking amazing.

[Heh...this has gotten real fun. ^^;]

Tashkin390 said:
He grinned and placed his hands on her back, purring and licking and slurping at her breasts. "Oh...wow...that is amazing..." he moaned out to her while he licked her chocolate covered tits and nipples and everywhere that he possibly could. He was just going WILD...this surprise was turning out to be something truly fucking amazing.

[Heh...this has gotten real fun. ^^;]
She moaned out in pleasure, feeling his tongue lick the chocolate off her. He nipples grew hard at the licking and once he licked her clean she kissed him deeply. Just as their lips met, she dropped on his cock and moaned loud. As they kissed she started to ride him.

(The imagination is a wonderful thing!)

KevinR778 said:
She moaned out in pleasure, feeling his tongue lick the chocolate off her. He nipples grew hard at the licking and once he licked her clean she kissed him deeply. Just as their lips met, she dropped on his cock and moaned loud. As they kissed she started to ride him.

(The imagination is a wonderful thing!)

[True that. ^_^]

He moaned and held her hips while he made sure that he was bucking upwards to meet her hips every time she dropped. His tongue explored her mouth, which tasted still of the chocolate that she had cleaned off of his cock, and it was actually quite nice as he made out with her. His tail coiled with hers as he kept thrusting upwards into her.

Tashkin390 said:
[True that. ^_^]

He moaned and held her hips while he made sure that he was bucking upwards to meet her hips every time she dropped. His tongue explored her mouth, which tasted still of the chocolate that she had cleaned off of his cock, and it was actually quite nice as he made out with her. His tail coiled with hers as he kept thrusting upwards into her.

She moaned louder into his mouth as her tongue played with his amongst the chocolate flavor. His thrusts making her breasts bounce with each one as she rode him even harder. She loved how deep he could plunge into her each time she came down on his thrusting cock.

KevinR778 said:
She moaned louder into his mouth as her tongue played with his amongst the chocolate flavor. His thrusts making her breasts bounce with each one as she rode him even harder. She loved how deep he could plunge into her each time she came down on his thrusting cock.

He focused on holding her, one of his hands coming around to grope her slick breasts while he kept bucking upwards. He was enjoying every moment that he spent with her. Taren didn't want to leave...not now that he had this amazing girl to be with in a place that was basically a tropical paradise. He wondered how anyone could have afforded something quite like this.

Tashkin390 said:
He focused on holding her, one of his hands coming around to grope her slick breasts while he kept bucking upwards. He was enjoying every moment that he spent with her. Taren didn't want to leave...not now that he had this amazing girl to be with in a place that was basically a tropical paradise. He wondered how anyone could have afforded something quite like this.
She moaned louder as he groped her breasts. She was in pure ecstasy and had to break their kiss to scream in pleasure as she cliaxed yet again. "Ahh! Taren! I'm cumming again!" she screamed. She rode him even harder and faster. "Taren, I want you to cum all over me!" she moaned in his ear.

KevinR778 said:
She moaned louder as he groped her breasts. She was in pure ecstasy and had to break their kiss to scream in pleasure as she cliaxed yet again. "Ahh! Taren! I'm cumming again!" she screamed. She rode him even harder and faster. "Taren, I want you to cum all over me!" she moaned in his ear.

"I'm going to cum all over your front...if I can, your back..." he groaned, panting as he kept himself going, wanting her to cum before he would move her to the chair so that he could ejaculate all over her front, cover her. They were going to need to get quite showered after this.

Tashkin390 said:
"I'm going to cum all over your front...if I can, your back..." he groaned, panting as he kept himself going, wanting her to cum before he would move her to the chair so that he could ejaculate all over her front, cover her. They were going to need to get quite showered after this.
She moaned louder and rode him as fast and hard as she could. She was trying to induce both their climaxes. She screamed and lost it quickly, climaxing harder then even before and nearly collapsing.

KevinR778 said:
She moaned louder and rode him as fast and hard as she could. She was trying to induce both their climaxes. She screamed and lost it quickly, climaxing harder then even before and nearly collapsing.

He moaned as he felt her climax and then he laid her back in the chair, jerking off to cum all over her, groaning as he covered in her in his hot semen as much as he could. "Oh...wow...if this isn't the most amazing thing ever, I dont' really know what is," he told her, chuckling as he looked over her body.

Nachiken looked at the stars soon turning on his ipod , the battery had about an hour left and he nowhere to charge it. he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep under the stars later waking up when he heard a noise coming from the forest.

Tashkin390 said:
He moaned as he felt her climax and then he laid her back in the chair, jerking off to cum all over her, groaning as he covered in her in his hot semen as much as he could. "Oh...wow...if this isn't the most amazing thing ever, I dont' really know what is," he told her, chuckling as he looked over her body.
She giggled and purred loud as he came all over her. "Mmmmmm such a good kitty" she said with a wink. She had heard him mention how amazing it was and smiled wide. "Indeed it is, indeed it is" she said.

KevinR778 said:
She giggled and purred loud as he came all over her. "Mmmmmm such a good kitty" she said with a wink. She had heard him mention how amazing it was and smiled wide. "Indeed it is, indeed it is" she said.

"Makes me not want to get those damn clothes on again," he told her, kissing her before he whispered, "Well, does...kitty want to get washed down in a shower? Maybe even have some delightful fun in there?" He was having the time of his life and was letting his perverted thoughts run free.

Tashkin390 said:
"Makes me not want to get those damn clothes on again," he told her, kissing her before he whispered, "Well, does...kitty want to get washed down in a shower? Maybe even have some delightful fun in there?" He was having the time of his life and was letting his perverted thoughts run free.
She giggled when he said he didn't want to wear clothes. She purred and returned his kiss. "Sure" she said, getting up and running into the bathroom. She started the shower and shook her ass when he wound up in the room with her. She got the water nice and hopped in.

KevinR778 said:
She giggled when he said he didn't want to wear clothes. She purred and returned his kiss. "Sure" she said, getting up and running into the bathroom. She started the shower and shook her ass when he wound up in the room with her. She got the water nice and hopped in.

He hopped right in with her and kissed her while he had her lean over against the walls while he pushed himself into her again and began to pound her. "oh...oh fuck!" he moaned while he started to fuck her again, getting his cock nice and wet with water and pussy juices.

Ashley stuck her tongue out at David. "Nyah~ I'm your naughty little otter," she said, cuddling against him.

A hand shook the sleeping male softly. The hand shook Trystan to try and wake him. "Uhm... hello?" A feminine voice called.
(you can choose the girl :3 My treat, Razer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom