Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beaches Down Under!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tashkin390 said:
He hopped right in with her and kissed her while he had her lean over against the walls while he pushed himself into her again and began to pound her. "oh...oh fuck!" he moaned while he started to fuck her again, getting his cock nice and wet with water and pussy juices.
She purred, returning his kiss. She moaned out when he pushed into her and started to pound her. She was pinned against the wall and loved how he pounded her

KevinR778 said:
She purred, returning his kiss. She moaned out when he pushed into her and started to pound her. She was pinned against the wall and loved how he pounded her

"Oh...I love how fucking tight you are!" he moaned to her, his hands actively groping her breasts while he kept himself going inside of her, finding that this paradise that he had just entered was most unexpected in the level of delight that it brought, but also now a place that he wished he had known about far before.

Tashkin390 said:
"Oh...I love how fucking tight you are!" he moaned to her, his hands actively groping her breasts while he kept himself going inside of her, finding that this paradise that he had just entered was most unexpected in the level of delight that it brought, but also now a place that he wished he had known about far before.
(Whoops, I missed it sorry!)
She moaned louder. "Mmmmm harder!" she yelled as she was in heaven. She couldn't help how great she felt and screamed out his name as loud as she could, not caring if anyone else heard.

KevinR778 said:
(Whoops, I missed it sorry!)
She moaned louder. "Mmmmm harder!" she yelled as she was in heaven. She couldn't help how great she felt and screamed out his name as loud as she could, not caring if anyone else heard.

[it's fine. ^_^;]

He panted and then he set his legs and made sure to thrust even harder into her tight pussy, groaning out nice and loud and enjoying every passing moment. It didn't take him long to find that he was nearing a mighty big climax, but he easily held it back this time as he kept himself going while enjoying every single moment that came to him. "oh...shit...fucking tight...fucking awesome..." he moaned, his tail coiled tightly around hers.

Tashkin390 said:
[it's fine. ^_^;]

He panted and then he set his legs and made sure to thrust even harder into her tight pussy, groaning out nice and loud and enjoying every passing moment. It didn't take him long to find that he was nearing a mighty big climax, but he easily held it back this time as he kept himself going while enjoying every single moment that came to him. "oh...shit...fucking tight...fucking awesome..." he moaned, his tail coiled tightly around hers.
She screamed out as she climaxed hard on his cock. Her tail squeezing around his as she heard him groaning and moaning. "Give it to me!" she purred to him.

KevinR778 said:
She screamed out as she climaxed hard on his cock. Her tail squeezing around his as she heard him groaning and moaning. "Give it to me!" she purred to him.

"If you say so!" he moaned out to her, panting as he finally came and filled her, giving her a nice big load to fill her tight pussy and make sure that it stayed nice and warm on the inside. Afterwards, he smiled as he pulled himself out of her and said, "You are so fucking good...holy shit, that was amazing...hell, what am I saying? This all is fantastic!"

Skylar23 said:
A hand shook the sleeping male softly. The hand shook Trystan to try and wake him. "Uhm... hello?" A feminine voice called.
(you can choose the girl :3 My treat, Razer.)

He slowly awoke to a female voice, and as he sat up, he was surprised. Very surprised. He couldn't believe someone actually had the guts to come down and talk to the shady Trystan. He snickered to himself before standing. "Hello, and may I ask who I have the pleasure of talking too?" He looked the girl's body over, smiling. This girl looked nice, with everything proportioned. He drew quite a bit, and hated over-stacked girls. This one though seemed nicely stacked without the risk of falling over. The red fox cleaned off his glasses and put them bak on to better see the girl, and what he saw made his heart go a little faster. It was a Russian Blue, a type of cat that was supposed to be extremely soft. Now, all the hacker needed was a away to...... hm, his brain seemed to have stopped and he couldn't really think about anything.

Tashkin390 said:
"If you say so!" he moaned out to her, panting as he finally came and filled her, giving her a nice big load to fill her tight pussy and make sure that it stayed nice and warm on the inside. Afterwards, he smiled as he pulled himself out of her and said, "You are so fucking good...holy shit, that was amazing...hell, what am I saying? This all is fantastic!"

She purred as his cum filled her quickly. She smiled wide and sexy at him. "I agree!" she said, kissing him deeply. She stroked his manhood, still wanting more. After their kiss she winked at him. "Come here sexy" she said, getting up on the counter in the kitchen. She spread her legs and grinned.

KevinR778 said:
She purred as his cum filled her quickly. She smiled wide and sexy at him. "I agree!" she said, kissing him deeply. She stroked his manhood, still wanting more. After their kiss she winked at him. "Come here sexy" she said, getting up on the counter in the kitchen. She spread her legs and grinned.

"Fuck, girl, you're loving my cock, aren't you?" he asked, chuckling as he walked in and then he walked up, lining himself up with her while leaning over the counter a bit and he pushed himself into her and began to move himself back and forth again, a hand reaching down to rub her clit while he groaned again, pleasure overwhelming his body just as it had been doing this whole time that he had been with her.

KevinR778 said:
She nodded to loving his cock and moaned as he entered her. "Mmmmmmm fuck me like the slut I am, you big sexy stud" she purred to him. She moaned louder as he played with her clit, loving how he treated her body.

He set his legs again and went all out again, his pace becoming furiously fast again. His tail massaging her clit this time while he pounded her, causing her to bounce quite a lot on the counter-top. He pressed his lips against hers, his tongue going into her mouth to explore it with vigor. He moaned in joy as he kept himself going, not ever wanting the sexual fun to end.

Tashkin390 said:
He set his legs again and went all out again, his pace becoming furiously fast again. His tail massaging her clit this time while he pounded her, causing her to bounce quite a lot on the counter-top. He pressed his lips against hers, his tongue going into her mouth to explore it with vigor. He moaned in joy as he kept himself going, not ever wanting the sexual fun to end.

She screamed out, only to be quieted by his lips. She returned the kiss and nearly came from all the stimulation she recieved. She felt herself bounce with every thrust. Her tail caressing his balls the whole time.

KevinR778 said:
She screamed out, only to be quieted by his lips. She returned the kiss and nearly came from all the stimulation she recieved. She felt herself bounce with every thrust. Her tail caressing his balls the whole time.

He kept the kiss with her, feeling a desperate want to while he laid himself against her now while keeping his hips moving at such a high pace. He groaned out nice and loud, feeling pleasure swarming through his body. Her soft tits pressing against his chest felt amazing and made him desire her for himself all the more.

Tashkin390 said:
KevinR778 said:

He kept the kiss with her, feeling a desperate want to while he laid himself against her now while keeping his hips moving at such a high pace. He groaned out nice and loud, feeling pleasure swarming through his body. Her soft tits pressing against his chest felt amazing and made him desire her for himself all the more.

She screamed into his mouth, cumming on his cock. She couldn't handle the pleasure. She broke the kiss and looked at him with a sexy look. "Cum on my face, you naughty kitty!" she moaned to him as she felt him pound her non-stop.

KevinR778 said:
She screamed into his mouth, cumming on his cock. She couldn't handle the pleasure. She broke the kiss and looked at him with a sexy look. "Cum on my face, you naughty kitty!" she moaned to him as she felt him pound her non-stop.

"You are being the lusty girl, aren't you?" he asked, keeping his pace up for about a minute more after she had came all over him and coated him. He then pulled himself out and moved over to her face, beating off for a moment before ejaculating all over her face, groaning as he coated her just like he had the first time that she had given her a blowjob back out on the beach.

Tashkin390 said:
KevinR778 said:

"You are being the lusty girl, aren't you?" he asked, keeping his pace up for about a minute more after she had came all over him and coated him. He then pulled himself out and moved over to her face, beating off for a moment before ejaculating all over her face, groaning as he coated her just like he had the first time that she had given her a blowjob back out on the beach.

He purred at his cum hitting her face. "Mmmmmm good boy" she said, licking it up then kissing his cock with a wink. "Your cum is yummy!" she said with a giggle.

KevinR778 said:
He purred at his cum hitting her face. "Mmmmmm good boy" she said, licking it up then kissing his cock with a wink. "Your cum is yummy!" she said with a giggle.

"You can have it as a treat whenever you want," he told her, grinning at her. "You know, I didn't think that getting naked and staying that way could bring this much pleasure," he admitted. He hadn't thought that way before. Now that he was with her, naked, in her house on this island paradise, he thought differently. "What say we take advantage of the rules here and just go around naked?" he asked, winking to her.

Tashkin390 said:
KevinR778 said:

"You can have it as a treat whenever you want," he told her, grinning at her. "You know, I didn't think that getting naked and staying that way could bring this much pleasure," he admitted. He hadn't thought that way before. Now that he was with her, naked, in her house on this island paradise, he thought differently. "What say we take advantage of the rules here and just go around naked?" he asked, winking to her.

She giggled at the idea and nodded. "Let's go!" she said with a smile. She kissed him deep before heading out with him to follow.

KevinR778 said:
She giggled at the idea and nodded. "Let's go!" she said with a smile. She kissed him deep before heading out with him to follow.

He grinned as he saw just how eager she was to get going and use that rule and...well, wander around with nothing covering her. He walked out beside her, a hand resting on her rear while he walked out with her. His erection was still there, but then who was going to care? He hoped that no one would care seeing his erection there because of her being there. He knew that she was probably sopping wet still and that was good enough for him.

He also knew that, for the most part, if others were going to follow that rule, they would be in the same boat as he and she both were. Aroused and ready to get to "business". He kissed her cheek and he whispered, "I love you, Danielle" (I think that was her name, if I remember. I hope I'm right)

Tashkin390 said:
KevinR778 said:

He grinned as he saw just how eager she was to get going and use that rule and...well, wander around with nothing covering her. He walked out beside her, a hand resting on her rear while he walked out with her. His erection was still there, but then who was going to care? He hoped that no one would care seeing his erection there because of her being there. He knew that she was probably sopping wet still and that was good enough for him.

He also knew that, for the most part, if others were going to follow that rule, they would be in the same boat as he and she both were. Aroused and ready to get to "business". He kissed her cheek and he whispered, "I love you, Danielle" (I think that was her name, if I remember. I hope I'm right)

She put an arms around him, not caring who saw them. She was soaking wet and he was hard as a rock but she could care less. She giggled when he kissed her cheek and blushed when he said he loved her. "Really? I love you too Taren" she said with a big smile. She kissed him deeply and upon pulling him close and jumping with joy, she accidently slid onto his cock. (Good memory!)

KevinR778 said:
She put an arms around him, not caring who saw them. She was soaking wet and he was hard as a rock but she could care less. She giggled when he kissed her cheek and blushed when he said he loved her. "Really? I love you too Taren" she said with a big smile. She kissed him deeply and upon pulling him close and jumping with joy, she accidently slid onto his cock. (Good memory!)

[My memory sometimes fails me. ^^;]

He gasped when she slid back onto his cock from that and he grinned and held her in the air while fucking her all out again, not caring who saw them. This was for his own fun, as well as hers. "Heh, you really love getting hammered, don't you?" he asked her, panting as he held onto her rear and plowed her sopping wet pussy.

Tashkin390 said:
[My memory sometimes fails me. ^^;]

He gasped when she slid back onto his cock from that and he grinned and held her in the air while fucking her all out again, not caring who saw them. This was for his own fun, as well as hers. "Heh, you really love getting hammered, don't you?" he asked her, panting as he held onto her rear and plowed her sopping wet pussy.
She screamed out in pleasure, not caring who heard or saw them. She felt him pound her just like before. "Mmmmmm I do, but especially by you!" she moaned to him. She loved it and loved him.

KevinR778 said:
She screamed out in pleasure, not caring who heard or saw them. She felt him pound her just like before. "Mmmmmm I do, but especially by you!" she moaned to him. She loved it and loved him.

He panted hard as he plowed her pussy, aware that a couple of eyes were now watching them, but not out of offense. They were watching and finding it ultra sexy, maybe even a bit cute while he fucked her in the air and panted as he gave her something amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom