Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ilos, a small mainly raptorian settlement. it is beyond the city they began in. and Selphe isn't all that famous x3)

"Hm? Oh, yes. I'm fine." His expression changed to normal, and he started to sing a song he had learned from a wolf pack. The note vibrated in his throat, a pleasant hum emenating from him. It was the song he sang to himself whenever he was home-sick.

Ianic just nodded at Amoz. He took a piece of apple pie. It was warm and flaky. He was startled when Delshyk started singing.

Selphe smiled and giggled cutely as she heard Delshyk sing softly, blushing lightly. She took a timid bite of her pie.
--
When everyone was done, she cleaned up for everyone.
"I suggest yall retire to your rooms."

Ianic took Selphe's advice. That is for a few minutes. After laying on the bed for a while he went for a walk. Outside was beautiful. The sky was a strange distinct gray.

Once back in her room, De'Mona took out the small vial of she had purchased earlier from the apothecary and taking a small rag she dosed it with the strange liquid .. taking her swords one by one she started polishing the blades with the strange substance.. the blades started to glow a iridescent blue purple.

Amoz walked in and shut the door gently behind him.
"What's that?" he asked, pointing to the vial as he sat on the large bed.

Ianic headed back into town. He was bored, to say the least. He saw a couple of outdoor venders just closing up. A dark emerald caught his eye. "Excuse me, how much is that emerald?"

Delshyk had his head bowed, his eyes closed. A knife was flipping steadily around his hands. He appeared to be aslep, and had it not been for the knife and the humming, he would've been mistaken as a young, tired wanderer. When his song ended, he looked around only to see stunned faces. He blushed deeply, helping Selphe clean up. He looked at her, his eyes wide as he looked away.

The man watched Ianic walk away. He didn't seem to care. He had better paying customers. He was just crabby because of slow sales today.

Selphe smiled and hooked an arm around Delshyk, dragging him to the bedroom.
"And now..." she said, closing and locking the door behind her. She took hold of Delshyk and kissed him passionately.

Ianic glanced back at the vendor. He slipped back silently past. His hand twitched and the emerald was in his hand. He walked slowly away and into the woods. The vendor didn't even notice... at least for that moment.

The man didn't notice until he finally finished packing up. He grumbled and cursed under his breath. He was tired and would find Ianic tomorrow.

De'Mona didn't look up as she kept rubbing the strange liquid into her swords, " well this is Etasa, supposedly it is said to come from the Ranskal forest. It is said to embed the weapon with the power of lightning. Although I wouldn't count on it, but it does make it look pretty " she chuckled.

"Care to try it?" she asked, tossing one of her swords to Amoz and standing up holding the other one.

Amoz shrugged.
"Sure."
He swung the sword at her, half strength. Full strength would probably knock right through her blow.

As the two swords met and bright aura filled the room .. sparks flew off the tips of the swords as blinding light pierced the small room.. a bolt of lightning flashed and a loud crack as it struck one of the sold wooden walls of the room.. the wall sizzled and a small black ash mark with a long crack running from floor to ceiling appeared where the lightning hit it. The whole scene seeming to hardly faze De'Moan as she cracked a smile, " guess i need to be more careful when two of these weapons come together" she chuckled.

Amoz burst into laughter, doubling over.
"Guess so," he said, calming himself finally. He smiled to De'Mona.
"Quite dangerous, aren't you?"
Amoz put an arm around her waist and kissed her.
"I like that in a woman."

she grinned a little and lightly bit his lip pulling it a little before letting it snap back. " guess i have to be, seeing as I have every bounty hunter within 300 k looking for me."

Amoz smirked.
"Hmm... looks like you might need a bit of extra protection... of course, I could help... for a fee," he said, kissing her again passionately, his fingers playing along her hips.

she gently swayed her hips back and forth a little bit... " now do i look like the kind of girl that needs protecting?" she said as she swung her long red hair off her shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom