Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianic nodded and ran to the back. He grabbed the axe and headed into the woods. He went towards a river. It rumbled in his mind as he traced it. He glanced at some driftwood. He didn't want to kill any trees as he loved the forest. He grabbed them. He inspected them carefully. It was good wood, but... the fire might not be a nice one. He took a handful of sand and mixed it into a small pool. He tasted it. Salty. He drifted the water into the wood's skin and deeper through all of its rings. That should make a good fire. He grinned and added chop marks at the ends of the driftwood. Then he sauntered down the riverside to find more of it.

After talking to the shopkeeper for awhile De'Mona made a few purchases of a strange liquid in a dark amethyst colored bottle.

As Amoz and her left the tiny shop she looked up the street. It had seemed that for a deserted town it had gotten quite busy with people. Again De'Mona pulled the hood of her cape up over her hair not wishing to stand out anymore then her dark skin already made her.

"Hmmmm, I'm not so sure it's a smart idea to be staying at your friends place," she said to Amoz. "I dont want to be putting innocent people in danger." she said as she looked up the now crowed street.

Delshyk blushed deeper as Ianic came, looking away shyly. What had come over him? Had he been hit by what his wolves called, "love"? 'No, not possible. Very rarely did the event occur where ranger's from his part of the forest "loved".' he thought to himself. Nevertheless, he felt something for the girl, and whether or not he knew what it was, he knew it felt nice. For all he knew, it could've been something entirely different. He sighed, looking around. It appeared as though everyone was gone. "Well, what now?" he asked, smiling shyly as he looked into her eyes.

Selphe smiled softly.
"Want me to show you to where you'll be staying?" she said, slowly slipping her hand off his shoulder.

Clara closed her eyes, laying back and floating on top of the water, just listening to the sounds around her. One included a loud splashing noise, as Noah entered the spring also. Clara looked up, seeing a falcon fly through the trees, chasing after a small little sparrow.

Noah smirked as he relaxed into the spring.
"So, Clara..." he said softly. He couldn't help but to smile, she was truly beautiful; more so than any other woman he had ever met.
"You from around here?"

"Yeah, sure." He let off a genuine smile, nodding happily. His blush was still strong, but his eyes seemed a little more friendly. He cautiously took her hand in his, kissing the back of it experimentally, keeping an eye on her to watch her expressions.

Selphe smiled softly and blushed lightly as he kissed the back of her hand. A gentleman.
She led him into the house, and into the master bedroom. She closed the door behind herself, smiling to Delshyk.
"Well, this is it..." she said, before walking up to him and wrapping her arms slowly around his neck, kissing him. She blushed and broke the kiss, but kept her arms where they were.
"I'm so sorry, it's just been so long since.. since I've had anyone here to keep me company, and... well, frankly I find you very attractive..."

Delshyk kissed her back, resting her hands on her hips. He smiled widely as she told him how she felt. He never thought of himself as attractive, he simply thought of himself as Delshyk. "Well, I feel the same way a.. about you." He smiled, hugging her close, moving one hand to the back of her head. He gave her a kiss, one with slightly more enthusiasm then the last one, and he held it a little longer before breaking it, searching her face to see if his actions were acceptable.

Ianic returned to Selphe's house through the town. As he walked by a shop he noticed a sign. 'Will buy or sell anything.' This should be intresting he thought as he entered.

A man looked up from the counter.
"Hmm? Oh, welcome to my store. I guess. See something you like? Just tell me?"
The room was full of assorted odds and ends.

Selphe smiled softly and let the kiss go in for a little longer, a little more passionately. She rested her head on his chest and played her fingers along his hips

Ianic glanced around. It had many kinds of trinkets. "Actually, I was wondering if you would buy these, or at least give me a price for what they are worth." He pulled out the crystal wolf and the globe of his mother.

The man looked them over.
"Ahh, fine pieces of artistry. I like them, I must say..."
He got out a small sack of gold pieces and sealed some out for Ianic.
"This enough for you?"

As De'Mona and Amoz got back to Selphe the place was alive with activity. De'Mona quietly slipped off to her room unnoticed by the others.

Ianic eyes grew wide. He never thought that he could actually sell these for a decent price. "Y-yes." He stammered. "Is it all right if I bring you more?" His hand twitched. He was getting clean money. No stealing or killing, he just carved some figures and bam, money.

The man shrugged.
"I assume so, yes."

Amoz watched De'Mona slip over to their room. He followed De'Mona, but stopped at the door.
"I noticed you kind of snuck here. Would you like some time alone, or would you mind me staying here with you?"

Delshyk smiled, sighing. This was strange for the ranger. He wasn't used to this since being touched in any way could mean death. He held her close, wondering what to do next. The 19 year old sighed again, baffled by his own stupidity.

Selphe smiled as she kissed him again, this time slipping her tongue into the kiss, getting a little more passionate.

De'Mona looked up at Amoz standing in the door. "Not at all, I love your company." she said. "I've just never been much for crowds i guess, All the more chances somebody could recognize me."

Amoz smiled and walked in, closing the door behind him.
"Of course. I know the feeling. Any time I step into a city, if I don't keep my dragon features well hidden, I'll soon have a very dedicated angry mob."
He chuckled and wrapped one arm around De'Mona's waist.
"So, what do you want to do?"

"she stammered for a moment when she caught herself gazing into his eyes, braking the gaze an looking away a bit awkward, which wasn't normally like De'Mona, "I don't know, but i think i'm starting to get hungry we haven't eaten since breakfast at your place this morning. I hope your friend is a good cook." she laughed braking the tension a little bit.

He moaned quietly into the kiss, his tongue dancing with hers. He fell onto the big bed behind him, pulling Selphe ontop of him, making it evident he was a bottom. He kissed her back with equal passion, his fingers entangling in her hair.

Amoz chuckled and nodded.
"Dont worry, Selphe's is plenty a cook.. especially when shes in a good mood.

Selphe broke the kiss and snuggled into Delshyk. She smiled to him.
"Hun, I need to get working on dinner... but..."
She rubbed his crotch with one hand.
"After dinner... your all mine."

Selphe stood and winked at Delshyk as she walked out, swaying her hips a little seductively.
Damn, she was good at that.
Selphe went to the kitchen and got a start on the large dinner she was about to make.

Just then De'Monas stomache grumbled, "hahah well lets hope she's in a good mood" she laughed

Amoz laughed with her, not able to break his smile. After the two of them calmed a little, they were looking into each other's eyes in silence for quite some time. Amoz leaned forward and gently kissed her cheek, blushing softly beneath his scales.

Selphe wiped the sweat from her brow that accumulated from the hot fire. She took the meat off the fire; done, as she replaced with... something and... potatoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom