Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
De'Mona started to lean into his kiss closing her eyes... and then the wif of food drifted past her nose...
She opened her eyes.. and under that dark drow skin she was probably blushing.. but she would never tell.
" mmmm, I think the food is just about ready" she said looking into Amoz's eyes.

Amoz smiled and nodded, kissing her softly on the lips once before letting her slip from his grasp, walking out the door.
"Everyone! Dinner!"
Everyone (bar Noah and Clara, who were too far away... Noah wasn't hungry anyways) could hear him as he bellowed it.

Ianic nodded at the man and left the store with his bag of gold. He was almost back at Selphe's when he heard Amoz call. His stomache rumbled as his brain remebered food. He raced inside, dumping the wood messily into a pile. "What are we eating?" He called.

De'Mona walked out of the kitchen carrying a platter of meat and vegetables helping Selphe set the table when she saw Ianic and glared at the pile of wood.
"Don't leave that there for somebody to trip over, go put that over by the fire." she told Ianic.

"Meat and... stuff," Selphe said with a light chuckle.
"And please, I wouldn't want any of my guests getting hurt. Be a dear and do what De'Mona says, alright?"

As Ianic moved De'Mona heard the jingle of gold his his pouch... looking over at him " So who have you been stealing from this time?" she asked Ianic.

Ianic shifted the wood away. He turned to face De'Mona. "I haven't been stealing. I actually sold something." He avoided her eyes and looked at the food. "So, meat and stuff, huh? I hope it tastes good."

Selphe chuckled.
"Trust me hun, it'll be great. Amoz! Delshyk! C'mon guys!"
Notice how she didn't call Noah.

De'Mona eyed Ianic suspiciously as she pulled up a seat next to Amoz. "Well it smells great thank you Selphe."

Delshyk jogged up to the table, his knives jingling, making a harmonious musical tinkling. He smiled, checking mentally on his wolves. Then, he sat down, looking around at the gathered people. "Hey, Selphe? Aren't we missing someone?"

Selphe shook her head.
"No. Noah only eats once, maybe twice a day.
She gestured around, grinning.
"Dig in."

((I am so sorry I have not been able to reply fast enough.))

Clara straightened up, now treading water, and said, "I come from far up north.. in the mountains. But... something happened... I had to leave.." She said, clearly not wanting to reveal something that troubled her greatly. She stood in silence for a minute, deep in thoughts.

Noah shrugged.
"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I respect your privacy."
He smiled softly.
"Was born and raised in a big city. Hated the living Hell out of it. Moved out when my house burnt down, taking the rest of my family with it. I was lucky. I was on an errand for my mother. I was six when I was left alone."
He shrugged like he didn't really care and relaxed into the water.

(and it's fine ^_^ I dont mind~)

Selphe shrugged.
"He's not much of a social person, believe it or not," she said, beginning to eat.

Amoz dished out food for himself and politely, for De'Mona. He took a bite and grinned. He always loved Selphe's cooking.

De'Mona's eyes slowly moved from one person to the next that was sitting around the large table. A few times during dinner she might have even been caught cracking a smile.

Selphe smiled and looked around at all her guests. It was great to have company.
"Who's up for pie?!"
She received a full groan from Amoz.

"Too gorged...."

Sliding out from the table " I'll help you," she said as she fallowed Selphe out into the kitchen.

Ianic sat back. The food was good, but it had a different taste to it. He wondered what kind of pie it would be. He glanced at Amoz. He forced back the bile rising from his throat. "So how are you?" He said awkwardly.

Amoz arced an eyebrow to Ianic.
"I'm... fine. Yourself?"

Selphe smiled happily.
"Thanks De'Mona," she said. "Just grab that one, eh?"
She pointed to a pie other than the one she was holding. One was apple, the other was -mystery flavor-.

((Is it ok if i change my class to a Sorcerer?))
Clark made it to the city just in time to find out what is going on,
Clark goes to find a more suitable place to practice with Sorcery as days and nights passed he finally mastered spells that would increase his appearance he said hi to Noah to help him and guide him through his journey...

(That's fine ^_^ Just a quick question: Where is your character at the moment?)
Selphe smiled and nodded to Delshyk, dishing up everybody <including Amoz> pie. Amoz ate the mystery flavored pie anyways. You can never really sate a dragonborn's hunger.

Skylar23 said:
(That's fine ^_^ Just a quick question: Where is your character at the moment?)
Selphe smiled and nodded to Delshyk, dishing up everybody <including Amoz> pie. Amoz ate the mystery flavored pie anyways. You can never really sate a dragonborn's hunger.
((I guess at the Kingdom gates??,Where are you guys?))
Clark asks some local townies where the famous Selphe is as he asked managed to talk to some beautiful women on his way by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom