Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
De'Mona yawned and stretched, the sunlight coming in through the window and hitting her eyes. " Did you sleep well last night?" she asked Amoz as he stood by the window.

[OOC- The shadow, ( Rayam ) when and if he makes an appearance http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=647396#pid647396 ]

"You look a bit agitated" she said, " Is there anything i can do to help relax you," she said as she patted the bed next to her.

Delshyk yawned cutely, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Selphe." He stood up, gathering his clothes, armor, and weapons before gently kissing her. His wolves came in, seeping back into the ink that held them to their pack brother. He sighed, wrapping his right arm in fresh bandages. The only thing wrong with it though, was a huge scar covered with a blue mark. He sighed, flexing and spreading his fingers. "I see you enjoyed last night," he said, a devilish grin upon his face.

Amoz shrugged.
"Just a bit bothered about what you saw last night. And yes..." Amoz said, resting a hand on her hip.
"There is something you could do to help me relax..."

He chuckled, breathing in the fresh morning air, looking around for something to do. He figured he might as well try to figure out the reason they had come to this place to begin with. He smiled at the thought and looked around the tavern for anything useful.

Skylar23 said:
Amoz shrugged.
"Just a bit bothered about what you saw last night. And yes..." Amoz said, resting a hand on her hip.
"There is something you could do to help me relax..."

De'Mona smiled pulling him back into the bed with her. Caressing him with her feminine hands. "But i thought you said there was nothing there" she said.

Amoz smiled softly.
"I simply said whatever it was wasn't there. Don't worry though, you needn't worry...
I'm here."
Amoz kissed De'Mona passionately.

She kissed him back letting it linger on there lips for a few moments.. then her hand reached under his leather loin cloth as her fingers wrapped around his shaft as she moved her body closer so that it rubbed up against him.

Amoz grinned as his shaft began to erect, pressing against De'Mona's body.
"Tell me..." Amoz asked in a whisper.
"Would you like me to take you... gently?"

De'Mona gets up while everybody else is eating breakfast and she quietly slips away and leaves the village leaving a simple note on Amoz pillow

~good bye~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom