Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hrm... two. Plus other role-plays... four? I multitask.
Alot.
I currently have 28 characters memorized, though some aren't currently in use.
This number is subject to change XD)
Ashlen smirked and squeezed her breasts around his shaft, licking at the head of his cock.

De'Mona looked up wiping the white creamy cum off her dark lips. "There now I think perhaps you will be able to sleep alot better" she chuckled at Amoz

Amoz chuckled softly and sat up to kiss De'Mona softly.
"Thank you... would you like me to pleasure you as well?"

She smiled softly "No actually I'm quite tired. Perhaps we should get some rest" she said.

[and besides i think you have your hands full lmao]

Yawns and stretches and lays back on the bed.

[LOL np.. but if i'm being raped you better stand back or you might get your head handed to you lol]

Delshyk couldn't hold on any longer. His self control had been pushed to the max and beyond, and he yelped as he released. After words, he simply lay there, trying to comprehend what had just happened. He blinked, looking at Selphe for a moment before pulling her up into his arms. "Thank you Selphe. That was amazing. Is there anything I could do to make it up?" He smiled, a little more confident. He nuzzled her neck for a moment, waiting for her answer.

De'Mona curled next to Amoz, It felt good to have someones arms holding her that wasn't trying to hurt her.. she laid her head down on his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ashlen moaned and arched her back.
[normally, the GUY is dom, Seren...]

Selphe swallowed every last drop, then coming up to Delshyk to kiss him.
"Mm... one thing," she said, spreading her legs.
"Delshyk, I want you to take my virginity... I know that you are the man I want to be with."

Amoz cuddled up with De'Mona, kissing her cheek softly.
"Love you."

Clark pulled Ashlen closer as he started sucking her nipples.
[Sorry not used to being Dom most Women i play with like to take control!]

[XD I'm just playing a female persona. I'm a guy.]
Ashlen moaned softly and ran a hand through his hair.

Skylar23 said:
Ashlen moaned and arched her back.
[normally, the GUY is dom, Seren...]

Selphe swallowed every last drop, then coming up to Delshyk to kiss him.
"Mm... one thing," she said, spreading her legs.
"Delshyk, I want you to take my virginity... I know that you are the man I want to be with."

Amoz cuddled up with De'Mona, kissing her cheek softly.
"Love you."

Delshyk kissed her. He held her close to him. "I can do that, but I just need to know. Who would be leading, because the only thing I'm good at leading is my small group, and my wolves." He smiled sheepishly. "I don't really like giving orders to people. It makes me feel strange."

[I understand. I usually prefer dom, but only with my males.]
Ashlen smiled softly and curled up with Clark on the bed.

Selphe smiled softly and put a finger to her lips.
"You lead... and you don't have to say a word... just do it," she whispered.

Delshyk smiled, nodding slowly. He would do his best for Selphe. He now knew that he had deep feelings for her. "Well, I hope i can do it for you." He smiled, bringing her close for a deep kiss. He held her close, then moved her to a better position.
(wow, everyone dropped out. Thanx guys.)

(XD I'll keep going till we are done. Then next day.)
Selphe kissed him back passionately, her wings giving a small jerk if excitement as she spread her legs, exposing herself and submitting totally to Delshyk.

[still here just waiting for a good moment]

De'Mona watched Amoz sleep ... god could he snore... she got up and walked to the window looking out at the night.

{just waiting for Clark to come out}
Ianic stirred. He had fallen asleep on a bench at the bar. He groaned and rolled over. For some reason he had been really tired lately. He ordered a room for the night and retired there.

[Tempted to make Amoz jump up and fuck De'Mona XD but thatd be heartless and too much like how she used to be raped.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom