Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
{guess Clark and I will move on to the next morning}
Ianic woke. It was cold. He got up and went to see if Clark was anywhere.

[Sorry Kev's Char is a virgin so My char is talking to his char about having sex,Thanks for the response anyway Rape :D...

(sorry for being late guys. my pc decided to take a nap, but it's awake now.)

Delshyk smiled, putting himself at her wet entrance, slowly pushing himself in. He almost came a second time, right then. Fortunately, he had regained his composure, determined to show Selphe the same pleasure, if not more, that she showed him. He started his slowthrusting, brushing against nerves. Gradually, he picked up speed, watching her wings, and smiling wider. He wondered how they would feel around him.

While De'Mona watched out the window she noticed a shadow moving towards the edge of town. It didn't appear to be walking into town but instead seemed to be sneaking around. She turned to see Amoz soundly asleep, she quietly picked up her cape and tied it around her and slipped quietly out into the darkness.

De'Mona stayed to the shadows making sure she wasn't seen. She hid behind a tree and watched as the shadow slipped inside what seemed to be a old abandoned barn. She moved quietly through the darkness approaching the door to the barn listening quietly for any sounds from inside.

She reached out and put her hand on the barn door. Then a noise behind her startled her as she turned around towards the source of the sound. A man and a woman stumbled out of the small little local tavern.. there was the sound of drunken laughter as the wobbled holding on to one and other. It was obvious that they where heading back to one of there places. Other then the two love birds the town seemed empty everyone else having retired for the night. She turned her attention back to the barn door, This time removing her hand, a bad premonition came over her. Perhaps it was a better idea to head back to Selphe, she could wait till morning before checking out the barn. .. she quickly slipped back into the shadows and made her way back to Selphe's place. When she got back to the room she shared with Amoz he was still sound asleep,, the whole room shook with the sound of his snoring. The room was dark she hadn't bothered to light the oil lamp as she walked across the dark room to the window. Once again she looked out towards the old barn, and standing just outside the barn door was the shadow figure .. it appeared as he was staring at the window she stood behind, but she hadn't turned on a light. The room was still dark, there was no way he could have seen her standing there, but she still couldn't shake the uneasy feeling she had.

(... XD Go Amoz, dragonborn, and earthquake snoring XD Say, Rapedoll... wanna have a one on one Rp? You and me? Kind of bored here x3)

De'Mona turned around and saw Amoz sitting up looking at her, " Oh i'm sorry i thought you where asleep." she said as she took off her cape.

Amoz shrugged.
"I thought I was, too. Why are you still up?" he asked, standing and going over to stand beside
her.

"I thought i saw something sneaking around out there" she told him, looking back at the window it seemed that the mysterious shadow had disappeared.

Amoz shrugged.
"If there was something there, it is gone now."
He smiled softly and put a hand on De'Mona's shoulder, kissing her forehead softly.

"yeah i suppose your right," she said leaning into his kiss and fallowing him back to the bed. But she couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that they where being watched. Not just her and Amoz but the whole group of them.

(Woohoo! To morning cycle!)
The sun rose slowly over the horizon as everyone awoke. The village began to get back up to speed, moving at a normal pace.

Amoz groaned softly as he cuddled De'Mona closer, not wanting to get up.

Selphe smiled and poked Delshyk.
"Morning, love."

(awww. selphe and delshyk are stranded. Just as Rape sees something dark out the window, my guy has to have sex? Perfect combo...)

The shodow had a name that no one knew. Even it had no idea what it's name was. All it knew was how to be dangerous, cold, creepy.

(i was at a loss for what to write.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom