Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delshyk pushed Selphe away a little, not wanting to break the kiss, but feeling he had to say something. "Selphe, I... I've never done this before." He looked away, wondering what would happen now.

De'Mona leaned in and softly kissed him, " and how are you planning on finding out?" she asked him

Selphe smiled softly and started to undo his pants.
"It's okay... I'll lead you in..."

Amoz smiled and gently caressed her cheek.
"I'm going to see how long you can go with me. Deal?"

.. " well, I don't know, would you believe some people actually have said i tend to have a bit of a temper" she chuckled, " do you think you could put up with me?"

Delshyk returned the smile, blushing innocently. He looked up, biting on his bottom lip. Since he had amazing self control, he was only semi-hard. He didn't want Selphe to get the wrong impression of him. His fingers tugged experimentally at the hem of her shirt.

She smirked back, pulling away leaving him looking like he still wanted more. " Sure, lets find out, but if you get yourself killed trying to protect me... well don't say I didn't warn ya" she laughed at this last part.

Taking her sword back from his hand she put it back in it's sheath and laid it with the other on top of the dresser.

Selphe smiled softly and stripped Delshyk of his pants, pushing him down gently onto the bed. She sat beside him and rested her head on his shoulder, reaching into his boxers.
"Mm... so big," she said softly, stroking his growing shaft beneath his boxers.

Amoz couldn't hold back, he came up from behind and wrapped his arms around De'Mona's waist.

Delshyk jumped a little as she reached down his boxers. A light moan escaped his lips, and his self control slipped, allowing his member to grow fully. He blinked, smiling shyly at Selphe. Slowly, he lifted her shirt off, his muscles twitching from the pleasure coursing through him.

Amoz nuzzled into De'Mona.
"De'Mona, I want thee..."

Selphe stripped off his boxers now as well. Her shirt being gone, it reveled her rather large cleavage. She took off her bra and allowed her breasts freedom. She pushed her hair behind her head and bent over, taking one good, long lick up Delshyk's shaft.

De'Mona looked at Amoz for a long minute.. and then slowly said " I know you do, but.. but... " and then she turned and looked away really quickly " I can't" she said softly almost a sigh.

her hand reached up and took his, she turned around and looked at him, she lowered her voice, "because, I've always been a slave, I don't know how to" and then she turned away again, looking away from him, " all i know is hard"

Amoz kissed her lips softly and held her close.
"Then let me show you what it can really be. Not rape. I'll be gentle with you."

He took that as a yes, gently fondling the curves of her hips, kissing her passionately. He added
his tongue to the kiss to get things moving.

she let go of his hands feeling them slide over her gently over her hips.. her soft lips parting letting his tongue slip in and slowly start dancing with her own.

Amozabel now started to rub her lower back, pulling her ever closer as they kissed. Amozabel teased her tongue with his large, serpentine one. He let their warmths combine as one.

She moaned softly in his embrace ... feeling his arms wrap warmly around her slim waist... her soft body pressing up against his feeling his heat radiating from him.

Amoz could feel his arousal growing as he slipped two fingers into the waistline of her pants, slowly bringing it lower on her hips.

her heart kicked up a notch as she felt his hands in the waist band of her pants.. her hands moving down to his to stop him.. then she hesitated a moment .. and let go of his hand as she let him continue.

Amozabel let her pants slip down off of her, then her shirt, leaving her in undergarnments. He did the same to himself, his warm, scaly chest now pressing against her. He only had on a baggy pair of trousers. He would let her deal with the rest of their clothes as slowly or as quickly as she pleased.

She wasn't wearing much in the way of a bra and panties ... she a few pieces of leather that covered her ample chest as well as another one that covered her mound. Once her shirt was off she stepped back from Amoz watching the look on his face.
Her body although soft and curvy had many marks from her years at the hands of her cruel Master. While wearing cloths where mostly hidden except for the small scar that was just above her left eye. She had a huge scar that ran across her chest.. as well as dozes of scars that ran up the inside of her thighs and even more that covered her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom