Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

Lilith nodded and smiled. "I'm glad." she said and smiled. "And Dahlia definitely is a lucky one to be the mother of your children." she smiled and laid next to him.

"That she is....that she is..." He said as his head slowly leaned in closer to hers, placing his lips gently on hers as he let her do what she wanted to his body...unaware of their first wave of angels coming to attack the church.

Lilith started to kiss his neck, moving her body on top of his when a loud crash startled her. Mariska ran into the room wide eyed. "Nathan, there's an attack on the church approaching, What should we do?" she asked.

Hearing her, Nathan frowned as he stood up, putting his pants on all the while. "Take Darian out there and fend off the attack. Darian can take on a few angels easily, though he'll need someone to watch his back. Thats your job Mariska."

"Alright!" she said and ran to wake up Darian, telling him the news the two of them moving outside of the church quickly, fending off some of the attack. Dahlia heard a commotion and drifted back into consciousness, moving to the door of the bedroom. "Nathan, what's going on?" she asked nervously.

"Alright." she said and moved over towards Lilith. She sat on the floor, pulling her knees up slightly. She closed her eyes and started to mouth a prayer, knowing that if the advancing army got through it'd be the undoing of all of them and it'd be her fault. Lilith looked over at her and shook her head slightly. "It'll be alright Dahlia, if i know Nathan he's not going to let anything or anyone hurt you." she said. Dahlia nodded and smiled slightly. "I know, I'm just nervous." she said.

poisonedxkisses said:
"Alright." she said and moved over towards Lilith. She sat on the floor, pulling her knees up slightly. She closed her eyes and started to mouth a prayer, knowing that if the advancing army got through it'd be the undoing of all of them and it'd be her fault. Lilith looked over at her and shook her head slightly. "It'll be alright Dahlia, if i know Nathan he's not going to let anything or anyone hurt you." she said. Dahlia nodded and smiled slightly. "I know, I'm just nervous." she said.

Meanwhile, Darian was already outside long before the attack had even reached the church. He stood atop the cross at the very top of the church, watching the mass army approach from the skies. It would be one against a hundred until Mariska would show up...nothing much for him.

Mariska soon arrived and moved towards Darian. "You think we got this?" she asked him, ready to fight and protect her best friend. She couldn't help but wonder where Hunter was, especially when Dahlia needed him. That was the way it had always been with them, but she couldn't worry about it right now. She was ready to fight to the death to protect Dahlia.

(Can you RP the many attackers please? I'll RP some as well.)

Darian frowned as he looked to Mariska. "Get down and guard the entrance from the hidden area. I'll stay up here. Just don't get yourself killed, got it? Now go." He said as he slowly flew up into the air to await the many angels heading his way.

((sure. no problem))

Mariska nodded and flew back down towards the hidden entrance and watched as a large group of angels approached. She grabbed her sword and gripped it ready to fight. A large group of angels walked towards her, scowls on their face. Mariska weilded her sword and looked at them. "Leave, now." she said. "No, we can not allow this baby to be born. You are risking everything we've worked for, Mariska!" one of the older angels said. Mariska nodded. "I have to... it's the only way to end this god forsaken war." She looked over towards where Darian was, watching more angels heading towards him.

Watching the angels arrive, he didn't move until finally one slashed at him. Darian seemed to disappear out of nowhere. Appearing behind the angel, Darian's claw lunged out and pierced the angel through the back before he swung him around into another angel, whom was pierced by the dead angel's spear.

One of the angels began to lunge at Mariska and she slashed at her, the throat of the angel torn open. She stood her stance and looked at the others. "I can deal more damage, please, just leave, I don't want to hurt anyone else." she warned, watching the others. After a couple more secinds a few more lunged at her and she started to fight, killing more of her comrades as some others fled.

After a while, Darian had easily finished off the many angels whom were attacking him. He was stained with blood from the neck down, and truly looked like the very essence of a true demon. Going down, he wanted to see how Mariska was holding off.

Mariska had already taken care of the majority of the attacking force, the blood staining her dress. She attacked and defended against the small handful that were left, smiling when she saw Darian. "You here to help?" she asked him, as another angel fell at her feet.

Darian said nothing as he quickly disposed of the other angels within a blink of an eye. His eyes were blood red, not because of any blood actually getting into it...but he was a true demon with true demon blood, unlike the many demons in the underworld that had some relation to some human or other creature. Walking over to Mariska, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close into a long kiss, keeping her firm as the stench of blood filled the air.

She let out a gasp and kissed him deeply as he pulled her in. She let her tongue run along his lips, her arms falling around his neck. She wasn't sure why, but standing in the midst of tons of dead bodies with him made her heart pound and she was turned on by his firmness. She continued kissing him, holding onto him tightly.

His tongue swerved into her mouth like an eel as he continued to kiss her. Falling back so she was on top of him, he had his arms wrap about her as he began to pull off her pants as he did his own. It was natural for him...after a mass murder of angels, he would always ravish the nearest living woman...whom he chose.

She smiled and held on to him. her heart pounding hard against her rib cage. She kissed him, moving her hand to stroke his cock lightly as he pulled his pants off. She looked into his eyes and smiled a bit, biting his bottom lip gently.

Darian erected to her touch as he seemed to turn into a beast like no other. As she stroked him, his hands reached down and began to massage her ass before one hand began to finger her pussy whilst the other began to finger her asshole as he continued to kiss her.

Back
Top Bottom