Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

She moaned and rubbed her pussy against his erection as he began to finger her. "Shit Darian, this is amazing." she whispered, kissing him deeply before moving her lips to his neck, nipping at the skin gently. She smirked and spread her legs a bit more, letting her hands play with his cock a little more.

Feeling her pussy move about his cock, this only made him harder and hornier, even as she began to wrap his hands along his cock. Bringing her closer, his cock plunged into her pussy hard and heated.

She gasped and let out a moan as his cock plunged into her pussy, her walls stretching around him. "Oh fuck, I don't think I've seen you this horny yet." she whispered, kissing him as she began to bounce on his cock slowly.

Darian couldn't help but smirk as he heard her. He didn't care nor did he ever say anything. He simply continued to meet her riding thrusts with thrusts of his own. He began to thrust hard into her, wanting to please the woman he had chosen.

She moaned and rode him harder and faster, loving the feel of his cock filling her pussy. "Oh shit Darian, this is amazing." she moved faster, angling herself so his cock pushed deeper into her body. She bit her lip as she moved harder against him.

Darian thrust harder and harder into her, pulling her down so hard that the thumps could be heard within the church. Darian was like an animal as he pulled her down and began to nibble on her breasts' nipples to send waves of pleasure into her until they would cum in unison.

Mariska moaned and bit her lip, pleasure surging through her. "Ahn shittt!" she felt her pussy tensing, knowing she was going to cum soon. She continued to ride him, her eyes rolling back as he started to bite on her nipples. "Yeah.... fuck, it's so good!" she threw her head back with a loud moan as her pussy clamped around him, her pussy squirting her juices over his cock.

Feeling herself squirt onto him, his cock began to spew out cum that filled her within seconds. It seemed as if his cock continued to flow cum like a river into the girl, all the while it was leaking out until it finally stopped. He laid limp, panting hard as he looked to her. "Good job defending the place."

She moaned as he started to cum in her, her juices mixing with his. She smiled and laid in his arms smiling. "You too Darian." she said and kissed him, relaxing, trying to regain her strength. "That was great." she said finally, her breath finally returning to normal.

"What was great?" He said as he looked down to see them still connected, both of their bodies covered with eachother's juices where they were connected. "Oh...Seems I've blacked out once more. Ah well, I hope you had a good time with my unconscious body." He said smiling to her.

She laughed and kissed his neck. "Yeah, I had a great time." she said and smiled at him. "And how the hell were you unconscious? That was some of the best sex I've ever had." she said and laughed lightly.

"I was...sent into death's chambers for the killings of living beings. With that happening well..." He shuddered. "Death is a cruel woman...she makes it so that I am still...'living' when I'm 'dead'...if you get me. This damn curse thats been placed upon me puts me in that mode whenever I commit mass murders and well...feral instincts and such."

"Oh, well still, it was definitely great sex." she said and laughed lightly. She kissed him deeply and sighed. "Should we get back inside?" she asked him.

"Lets get inside." Darian said as he picked her up into his arms, not even bothering to dress her as they headed in. Hunter, meanwhile, heard the whole thing from the underbrush he was sleeping under the whole time, though he had not come out to help Mariska because he wanted to see her talent. Hearing of Darian's curse, Hunter wondered if...Death might be able to get on their side if Darian could just convince her somehow. Getting up, he headed in to speak with Nathan and Dahlia.

"Alright." Mariska said and smiled as he carried her inside. Dahlia looked at them and smiled. "Is everything okay?" she asked. Mariska nodded. "First wave is over. We killed the majority, but a few fled." Dahlia smiled and placed a hand on her stomach. "Good. At least my baby's safe for now." she said and smiled. She noticed Hunter walk in and she smiled. "Hunter, were you helping them?" she asked.

"Not exactly. If you need me Dahlia, I'll be speaking to Nathan...there's something we need to discuss." He said before moving along the room to find Nathan in his room. "Dahlia, are you alright? You weren't too stressed out were you my Lord's wife?"

Dahlia nodded and watched Hunter move towards Nathan's room. She sighed and laughed lightly. "Yeah, I was a little nervous. But nothing too serious." she answered. "I'm just glad it's over. I can breath easier now." she said and chuckled.

Darian nodded. "If thats the case, I'm glad you're alright." Turning, he began to walk toward his room after he set Mariska down. Later, Nathan came back out and headed toward Darian's room. He didn't have a pleasant look on his face...in fact, he seemed almost enraged. Hunter came out and approached the girls silently and bored, his usual self.

Dahlia watched Darian leave the room and smiled at Mariska. "So, you two have fun?" she asked, watching Mariska pull clothes on again. Mariska laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it was good." Dahlia watched as Nathan came out of his room, anger burning in his eyes. She looked at Hunter and sighed. "What did you tell him?" she asked, looking towards Darian's room, seeing the door close behind Nathan.

(Would you be alright playing Death? It could be a neutral character since it goes for both heaven and hell, though they recruit her. I can get a character of your choice as well, like...some human priest or some famous angel?)

Hunter shrugged. "Told him all I heard about Mariska and Darian...well, what Darian said about blacking out. By the way, you look good getting ravished by a puppet." He said to Mariska, taunting in a small, friendly way.

((I'd be fine doing that, it's no problem. And a priest is fine.))

Dahlia tilted her head slightly her brown hair falling in her face. "What do you mean?" Dahlia asked. Mariska laughed curtly and sighed. "And you're a pervert for watching." she said and crossed her arms. "But hey, even if he was a puppet the sex was earth shattering." she said and laughed.

(Its up to you though haha. Can you find an image of Death? Female Death, no skeleton haha.)

"I didn't watch, I couldn't help but overhear. I'm not some pervert who watches women screw guys. That was my human life, I've given that up for...other things." He said shrugging.

((sure, I'll put the image on the first page))

Mariska laughed and nodded. "Like sleeping with Lilith?" she asked and playfully punched his arm. Dahlia looked towards the door and walked towards it, trying to see if she could hear anything going on in Darian's room.

(Alright lemme know when its up :] Know you can kill off characters if you want...literally or just have them leave. Or just leave them quiet until you want to bring them in. I don't want to over work you :[ )

Nathan and Darian's conversation could be heard slightly, but it was hardly audible. The only thing that could be heard was how annoyed Nathan was, though he was not angry. Eventually, Darian got up and headed for the door. "Dammit..." He muttered to himself, the only thing audible during the conversation from anyone eavesdropping.

((It's up. Hopefully the name and pic is okay, if not, let me know. And thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I need to take it a little easier. :] ))

Dahlia sighed and brushed her hair away from her face. She wondered what they were talking about but she realized she wasn't going to know unless and until Nathan told her about it. She moved to the back of the Sanctuary and looked out of the window, the bodies of the fallen angels on the ground. She shook her head and sighed. Soon this will be over. she thought rubbing her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom