Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

(Perhaps a different image? It almost looks realistic with just anime colors put onto to replace the skin.)

Darian left the church soon after leaving his room. Nathan left to approach Dahlia who seemed to be troubled. "Dahlia my dear...whats wrong? You seem almost ailed by the sight of this..."

((alright, I can handle that.))

Dahlia turned to face Nathan and smiled weakly. "Nathan, I'm alright. It's just... I hate all this bloodshed. I can't wait until our baby is born, all of this..." she motioned to the dead bodies and blood on the ground. "...will stop." she looked into his eyes and smiled at him. "It's hard to carry the fate of us on my shoulder's, but I wouldn't trade places with anyone else. I love you Nathan." she said and turned back towards the window.

(Dammit I feel picky >_< It doesn't necessarily have to look...demonic and such. An ordinary dark image would do fine instead of some actual Death haha...Sorry for being like this >_< Its unlike me.)

"I love you too my dear Dahlia." He said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind as he too looked at the bodies and bloodshed. Finding the sight becoming annoyingly dreadful, he closed the curtains in front of her as he stood there in its place. "Enough moping...cmon, we have to figure out a way to cheer up my joy."

((Hahaha alright, I'll put another one. Hopefully this works. If not, let me know what in particular you're looking for))

She kissed him lightly and smiled as he shut the curtains. "Alright love, I'll stop." she turned to look into his eyes and smiled at him. "What do you propose we do to cheer me up?" she asked and smiled.

(That ones fine lol. Sorry about that.)

"Well that depends...are you able to fool around with me or do you want to just rest with me while we wait for the baby? I don't want to overwork you my dear."

((Alright, cool. And no worries, it's fine))

She smiled at him and thought for a second. "I think I have enough energy to fool around with you baby." she said and moved towards the bedroom with him, smiling playfully.

Nathan frowned. "You make it sound like it'll be your dying wish or something. Cmon...rest and in the morning I'll ravish you. Perhaps we can try and give you some energy giving medicine if you wish it."

Dahlia laughed and blushed a bit. "Alright then." she said and looked at him. "I can't wait." she said and sat on the bed. "As for medicine, if I'm not energetic enough for you tomorrow morning I'll take it." she said and kissed him softly.

Nathan nodded as he laid next to her. "Good night dear." With that, he fell asleep against the love of his life.

Meanwhile, Nathan was already approaching the gates to Death's complex but stopped before openning them. "Jeez...can't believe I'm going to meet her in person again...I screw up the job of death once and she takes it out on me like this."

Dahlia laid with Nathan and fell asleep wrapped in his arms, a smile on her face.

Hekate felt a presence near her lair and stood up, moving towards the entrance. "It feels like... someone I know." she said, and smoothing her black petticoat skirt and opening the gates to see Darian standing there. "Darian, oh wow..." She smiled. "What're you doing here?" she asked, brushing her pink hair behind her ears.

Darian saw the girl and sighed. "Dammit...I can't believe how I am so easily forgotten by someone I've had a lecture from but an hour ago. You act as if nothings happened." He said as he walked passed her, not really saying anything else as he sat down on a couch.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Yes, I may have lectured you, but I never said to come here. So I repeat, what are you doing here? Is there something I can help you with?" she asked, sitting on a large plush chair, crossing her legs and looking at him.

"My lord wants you to join us. To end the war of heaven vs hell. If you could assist us Lady Death...I would forever be in your debt...not counting the accursed curse you placed upon me for ONE bloodbath I did when I was substituting for you."

Hekate looked over at him and bit her lip. "End the war of heaven and hell? How do you propose we do that?" she asked. She laughed lightly. "Yes, I put that curse upon you because I'm not supposed to murder people. I'm there when someone dies, whether it from someone else's hands or natural cause. I never take death into my own hands, and you should have known not to do that." she said and crossed her legs.

"Dahlia's having a baby with a demon. Angels and demons, when giving birth to eachother's child, creates a forbidden child stronger than god and the devil himself. It has the power to end the war, to bring neutrality to the world."

"And you want me to help keep this mother safe until the child is born, is that right?" she asked and smiled at him. "I think I may be able to do that, but what is in it for me? If there's no good or evil my job is basically obsolete." she said and gazed at him, picking up a glass of wine.

"Not exactly. There will still be death in the world, only less frequently most likely...and if you really want something in return, I offer my body and soul to you for use for the rest of my lifetime as a demon."

Hekate took a sip of her wine and stood up slowly. "Alright... I suppose I can help. And you swear that you won't take back your offer?" she asked, running a hand along his chest slowly.

Darian nodded. "My lord gave me the orders to do whatever it is needed necessary to get you to join us. If it is to choose you over him and serve you rather than him, than that is how it shall be and I will follow an order without hesitation...M'Lady"

"Alright then, I guess I'll join in then." she said and walked away. "Where exactly are they shacking up?" she asked, pouring herself another glass of wine, looking over at him.

"We're stationed inside a fortified church. Theres only one way inside, and its heavily guarded...with you, Lady Death, the entrance would be nigh impenetrable if you were the one guarding it. Though that is only if you wish it my lady."

She nodded and downed her wine. "Alright, what shall I bring with us?" she aksed, turning to face him. She smiled. "Believe me Darian, I shall do my best to protect this young girl." she said and smiled a bit. "As long as you hold up your end of the deal I shall hold up mine." she said, nodding.

"The only thing that you must bring is your scythe, should you wish my lady. It is your signature weapon...it would seem foolish for you to leave and fight without it, yes?" He said as he moved over to her. "I shall hold up my deal."

"Alright, and yes, it would be quite foolish." she said moving to grab her scythe, ready to leave. "Good. Alright then, should we depart?" she asked, pulling her hair back into a loose ponytail, looking over towards him as he moved closer.

"We shall leave when you are ready...and I assume you are. Follow me....though know this first, before we leave...grab or do anything you want in here before we go...you cannot come back until the child will be born."

Back
Top Bottom