Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

"Nathan, darling, Hunter has left, would you like me to wait for him or try to find him?" Lilith asked. Dahlia scowled slightly at Lilith calling Nathan darling. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, but with there past she was scared she would try to steal him away. Dahlia sighed and looked at Nathan, wondering what he'd say.

Nathan looked to her and frowned. "Did he now? Yes....wait for his return. If he is not here within an hour, you will have to take Darian with you in his stead." He turned to Dahlia and smiled. "You should get your rest dear. You'll need some if you'll be nice and awake for a nice little romp tonight."

Lilith nodded and smiled smugly when he told Dahlia to get some sleep. "Yeah, you look bushed." she said and smiled at her. Dahlia arched her eyebrow but stood up. "Alright, love." she smiled at him and kissed him before leaving the room. Lilith sat down near Nathan and smirked. "So, are you only attached to her because she carrying your child?" she asked and crossed her arms.

"To be honest Lilith, I don't know that myself. It started off with a little rape...sort of, and now she's carrying my child intentionally. Demon or not, I won't become a father that leaves his child."

"Well, she is stunning, as far as an angel goes." She brushed her black hair out of her eyes. "Yes... you were always a stand up guy. But... you do know what this means for us?" She looked at him and arched an eyebrow.

"'Us'? Define...'us'. Do you mean 'us' as in me and you, or 'us' as in the brethren of this church? Lilith...Dahlia is my lover and child's mother. For the two of us, there can't be anything between us so long as Dahlia is around. She is the key to our future...everyone's future."

"I meant for demons as a whole, Nathan. I can see you adore her, it's in your eyes. I don't know what she has that I don't, but I understand and respect your choice. I don't quite like her, but it's not my place to stir up trouble." she laughed lightly. "But, when this child is born there will be no evil, no good, it seems like a lot to change." She said and glanced at him.

"Many fear change...but change is good. With no good or evil, there is only peace and prosperity. The world can change for the better, for humans, demons, and angels. Don't be so down Lilith...its not like we still can't cause up a few stirs. Neutrality doesn't necessarily mean that we can't do some bad things here and then. Also...its not like me and you can't fool around with eachother either because of this...right?" He said smiling to her.

She smirked and nodded. "Yes, I guess you're right. And yeah, we can still mess around." she said and laughed. "I can tell Dahlia hates it too." she said and laughed evilly. "Perhaps she sees me as competition?" she asked, looking at Nathan, smiling.

"Perhaps...it would be quite amusing to see the women here fighting for me because of my leadership role in this place." He said chuckling as he laid back, looking at the mosaic ceiling.

Lilith smirked. "Indeed." she said and laid next to him, kissing his neck gently. "So what have you been doing since the last time we met, besides knocking up an angel?" she asked, running her fingers along his chest.

"Knocking up humans." He said chuckling as he lay there with her. "They scream and cry for the first few minutes...but eventually they just moan and scream with pure pleasure...damn its good to have a variety of powers."

She laughed slightly. "So how many children do you have, playa?" she asked, laughing lightly. "And yeah, humans are such fickle creatures. They never know what they want." She smiled, laying her head on his shoulder.

Lilith nodded and smiled. "I see, well, I guess Dahlia can bless her lucky stars for that." she said and laughed a bit. "So, do you know what that angel, Hunter's, problem is?" she asked curiously, looking at Nathan. "He's so uptight."

"It seems he's jealous of what me and Dahlia are. See...it seemed that she was with Hunter when I had raped her...then so suddenly she switched over to me because she no longer loved him because of him being even more of a manwhore than I am...and the fact she wanted our child and save the world. If I got everything right I mean, thats whats up."

Lilith nodded. "It seems a shame that anyone let her go so easily. She is a scrumptious morsel of woman." she said and smiled. "If I could have my way with her I would definitely do so." she chuckled. "But if he abandoned her how does he have the right to be angry at Dahlia?" She shook her head. That makes no sense."

"I think its cause he doesn't like the feeling of being cheated on. Ha...seems like he got his just desserts, am I correct?" He said chuckling as his arm wrapped around Lilith as they lay together.

((It's alright))
She kissed him deeply and smirked. "Does Dahlia treat you right?" she asked before kissing his neck, hands still playing with his cock.

Back
Top Bottom