Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Can save the World (Jugger and myself)

poisonedxkisses said:
Lilith groaned as the dildo was forced into her pussy, stretching her walls even further. "Fuck... this is so fucking good, love." she said and took his cock as he face fucked her. She gagged a bit, her body tensing as the three men continued to pound into her body. "I love it!" Dahlia heard Lilith's moans and began to bite at Mariska's clit, sucking and licking it harder. "Oh Dahlie... that's so good!" she arched her back and laced her fingers through Dahlia's hair. "I like it when you're mad..." she said softly. Dahlia continued to tug at her friends clit, licking the slit before sliding her tongue into her pussy, digging it deep inside her. "Ohhh..." Mariska hissed and pulled Dahlia's hair as the pleasure coursed through her body.

Nathan smirked as he pulled away from her, releasing the dildo from her pussy as he turned to leave to check on Dahllia. Meanwhile, however, Hunter and Darian were still pounding into her holes like madmen.

Lilith frowned slightly when Nathan turned to leave, but it didn't last long, the pleasure of Hunter and Darian fucking both her holes was too great. She let out another moan and smirked.

Dahlia continued to slid her tongue in and out of Mariska, nibbling at her clit. "Dahlie... please don't stop, that's so good!" Dahlia slowed slightly when she heard footsteps approaching the two girls. She turned her head slightly and saw it was Nathan. She inhaled deeply and went back to licking Mariska's cunt. "Mmm.. you taste so good Mariska." she whispered.

Nathan smiled and pulled up a chair to sit next to them, only about a foot away, as he watched them ravish eachother. He seemed very amused by this.

Darian and Hunter could hold no more. After a while, they both began to cum hard inside Lilith, filling her up so much that it shot out a bit and forced itself out of her body.

Lilith moaned out loudly as the two guys came into her body. "Ahnn!!" she clenched her fists, her body tensing and releasing her juices, her orgasm make her shake violently.

Mariska let out a loud moan and moved slightly. "Move your pussy up here Dahlie, I want to taste you." Dahlia smiled and moved so he pussy was next to Mariska's mouth. The two girls started to lick each other rapidly, biting and sucking at each others clits. The two girls moaned in unison, their pussy's letting some of their juices run along their slits.

"You girls must really love eachother to go so far with one another...yes?" Nathan said as he sat back and watched them, his erection up high.

Darian and Hunter both pulled out of Lillith. "Well?"

Lilith sat back and smiled at the two men. "It was wonderful." she said and smirked. "So, Hunter... have you lightened up a bit?" she asked, and winked at him.

Dahlia looked over at Nathan and nodded. "She's always been my best friend, and the only person who was there for me regardless." She let out a moan as Mariska nipped at her clit. She went back to working Mariska's pussy, slowly moving a hand to rub the other girls ass.

Hunter grumbled. "Shut up and get cleaned up. I'm going for a walk." He said as he crawled out from under her. After redressing, he headed out, ignoring Dahlia and Mariska as he left the Church.

Nathan chuckled. "Thats good to know. I love watching you two do this to eachother."

Lilith watched Hunter leave the room, arching an eyebrow. "That boy has serious attitude problems." she said and shook her head, looking at Darian. "Well, did you enjoy it at least?" she asked.

Dahlia nodded and continued to lick at her best friend, Mariska moaning slightly. After a couple more minutes Mariska's body clenched and she let out a loud groan, her pussy releasing her juices into Dahlia's mouth, Dahlia hungrily lapping at Mariska's pussy.

Darian nodded. "It was very enjoyable. I hope you loved it as much as you sounded. Hopefully we did not disappoint."

Nathan just laughed as he watched all that was going on. "Good...very good. Finish up now."

"No, not at all. You and the Hunter character were quite satisfactory." she winked and leaned closer. "So what is his problem, anyway?" she asked.

Mariska rapidly worked Dahlia's pussy, wanting to taste her juices. "Come on love, cum for me." She moved her finger to rub Dahlia's clit as she slid her tongue in and out of her friend. Soon Dahlia felt her climax rapidly approaching and she bit her lip. "Uhnn!!!" she moaned out and began to squirt her juices into Mariska's mouth. The two girls laid there, recovering from their orgasms.

poisonedxkisses said:
"No, not at all. You and the Hunter character were quite satisfactory." she winked and leaned closer. "So what is his problem, anyway?" she asked.

Mariska rapidly worked Dahlia's pussy, wanting to taste her juices. "Come on love, cum for me." She moved her finger to rub Dahlia's clit as she slid her tongue in and out of her friend. Soon Dahlia felt her climax rapidly approaching and she bit her lip. "Uhnn!!!" she moaned out and began to squirt her juices into Mariska's mouth. The two girls laid there, recovering from their orgasms.

Darian shrugged. "You will have to talk to Mariska and Dahlia about this Lilith. I'm not one to get into personal affairs, you know that." He said before laying down on the bed. "I am tired now. If my lord needs me, please do wake me Lilith."

Nathan smirked and began to clap from amusement. "Wonderful. Just wonderful my dears." He said smiling to them. "I'm glad to have seen this. It was most amusing you two."

Lilith nodded. "I will do that Darian." she said, standing up, getting dressed. She left the bedroom and saw the other two girls finishing up. "Aww looks like I missed a great party." she said a little bitterly, watching Nathan who seemed to be enjoying himself.

Dahlia and Mariska finished and moved. Dahlia glanced at Lilith, noticing the look on her face. "Yeah, it was great." she said and stood up, moving toward Nathan, kissing him deeply. "Glad you enjoyed it, love." she said.

poisonedxkisses said:
Lilith nodded. "I will do that Darian." she said, standing up, getting dressed. She left the bedroom and saw the other two girls finishing up. "Aww looks like I missed a great party." she said a little bitterly, watching Nathan who seemed to be enjoying himself.

Dahlia and Mariska finished and moved. Dahlia glanced at Lilith, noticing the look on her face. "Yeah, it was great." she said and stood up, moving toward Nathan, kissing him deeply. "Glad you enjoyed it, love." she said.

Nathan smiled and pulled her into his lap as he looked to the three of the girls. "Word about this is going to get around now. We need to set shifts on who should take watch. We should always be ready until the baby is born."

Dahlia leaned back against Nathan, smiling contently. Mariska smiled at Nathan and nodded. "I think Dahlia should have a shorter shift, she's going to need more rest than the rest of us." Dahlia placed her hands on her growing stomach and smiled. Lilith bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's fair." she said. Dahlia sighed. "I hate feeling like I can't help as much as everyone else, love. Is there anything else I can do to help?" she asked Nathan.

Nathan shook his head. "Dahlia gets no shifts. She is to remain in the Church at all times...and shifts aren't alone. You are to pair up with someone of your choosing before you go out. Dahlia, if you truly want to help, you could at least make meals for us if you are able to."

She nodded and smiled at him. "Of course love. You guys supply the ingredients, I'll be sure to cook." She kissed him deeply and smiled. "If you guys get some ingredients now I'll prepare dinner for everyone in a little bit." Mariska nodded. "Of course, I can get some stuff now Nathan, if you'd like me too." she offered.

"We've got it covered." He said as he looked to Lilith. "Be a good sport and take Hunter with you to go and get some food for Dahlia to cook for us for the next week or so. If you're up for it I mean Lilith."

Back
Top Bottom