Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

"Yeah it is" Nadie said then Tomoe walked over "Yah, It's me. It just took me a while to get my energy back."

"Well...this is an awkward turn of events...." He said as he couldn't keep his eyes off the naked figure before him. "N-Nadie...mind putting some clothes on her or something?"

"Tomoe...exactly...what did you mean by 'my master'? You seem...different from the blood thirsty demon I once knew...the one I'm used to and somewhat miss anyway."

"Well.....some demons are evil by nature but thanks to that jewel I was purified and given a new body." Tomoe said.

"What a shame. I was hoping for a nice, blood thirsty demon to fight again that could actually best me. Its been too long, and you were my first one in about...two years, given that exact day I mean."

"Well you might be able to fight quite a few on our way home" Tomoe said then looked over at Nadie.

Nathan rubbed the back of his head. "Just my luck...I left my tonfas at home so I'm practically weaponless...how am I supposed to defeat a demon without them? I'm no good with a sword."

"Protected by a cat...where has my skill gone down the drain at?" He said chuckling as he patted Tomoe. "Well...at least we won't have to worry too much on how to take care of you, seeing as how you can do that for yourself while you're with us...actually, that note...it said if we didn't take care of you, we'd know your full wrath. What does that mean, does it mean you aren't fully pure as you say you are?"

"Well I just wanted to make sure I got taken care of" Tomoe smiled "But that rule still stands. You gotta keep me happy or else" she gigged as she showed her fangs and claws.

"Er...there's a limit to how...'happy' I can make you...I remember what you said, Nadie's feelings are your feelings. I know that you still love me...though I can't go as far as...you know..."

Nadie walked over and conked him one "Tomoe has no interest in you" she said

Tomoe gigged at them

"Suuuure. Like you wouldn't want to get with a handsome devil like me. Oh how cruel and delicious love triangles can be!" Nathan taunted with a small laugh.

Nadie put Nathan in a head lock "Keep dreaming pal" she said

Tomoe giggled "I think we should get going before another demon shows up."

Tomoe giggled "Awwww no. I'll protect you too but not from Nadie."

"Besides, I won't hurt you too badly" Nadie grinned.

(ok off to bed for me. Night^_^)

(Good night.)

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Can't wait for Nadie's hormones to kick in and we have some kind of threesome." He said teasingly toward Nadie.

Nathan grabbed his shin in pain before nodding to her. "Alright fine...lets go." He said shrugging as he began to limp slightly. "Any idea on where we should head first?"

"I'll led the way" Tomoe said then turned back into a cat and went back into the bag. They headed out and as soon as they where on the trail Tomoe jumped out and turned back then started leading the way.

Back
Top Bottom