Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

(OMG YOU CHANGED YOUR SIG lol. She still reminds me of the chocolate girl though haha. Who is that anyway? She's in your sig and avatar.)

Nathan sighed and nodded as he wrapped an arm around Nadie as they followed Tomoe. "Wonder how long before we get home."

(lolXD That's Nadie. A character in one of my favorite animes)

"Me too" Nadie said as she leaned against Nathan.

Tomoe kept an eye out for anything strange as they walked.

(Sooooo...her name is Nadie...and your whole account is based off of this character? What anime lol)

"Hey Tomoe...why a cat?" He asked as they walked along. "Why did they choose to give you the form of a cat?"

(It's called el cazador de la bruja. I love her cause she has the same name as me and people say I sort of look like herxD)

"Iunno" Tomoe said "It's completely random"

"At least it wasn't a rat or bug" Nadie chuckled.

(Your real life name is Nadie? Thats an eccentric name haha. And...I'm guessing thats only a spanish dub anime? It says "The sleeping bitch" or something like that. Not really sure what cazador means)

"Then I'd really have to squash you like the pest you were when we first met haha." He said as he held his side. "Hey...its getting late, we need to find someplace to set up a small camp ground."

(lol. No it means The Hunter of the Witch and that is the title given cause it is set in mexico)

"Ok then" Tomoe said then looked for a good place to set up camp. Nadie did the same.

(Oh. Well does it have an english dub? And I was told Bruja meant Bitch in spanish >.>)

Walking along, Nathan found a small clearing in the forest. "Well, this will do. We can lay about here for the night, I'll keep watch.

(Were we going with that love triangle idea we had came up with?)

(yah it does and no it means witchxD)

"Ok sure" Nadie said as she sets up a sleeping area. Tomoe shook her head "I'll keep watch"

(mmmm...nah, too much effort)

(oh yeah it's pretty goodxD)

"Yup" Tomoe said then jumped up on a tree branch.

Nadie scooted close to Nathan.

(Plot?)

Nathan smiled as he held Nadie close. "I love you Nadie..." He said smiling to her. Earlier ago, he had said he didn't want to be around her...but just knowing that she was now the holder of his child, he sucked up his pride and kept close to her...and because of that, he felt the love surge for her yet again.

(too lazy to type it. Google itxD)

Nadie smiled as she snuggled close to Nathan "I love you too" she said as she closed her eyes.

Tomoe smiled at then then kept her eye out for anything.

(I'll look it up on myanimelist later lol.)

"Hey cat demon...watcha doing?" Said a man who fell out of a tree above Tomoe, landing silently on the branch beside her. He did not seem to be a threat. He had...wolf-like features.

(hehe okxD)

Tomoe jumped up and arched her back as she stood on all fours and hissed. "who are you?"

"Well...a lot of demons are after my master" Tomoe said as she looked over at Nadie and Nathan who were asleep by now.

"I think they're safe enough." He said before moving over to her, wrapping an arm over her shoulder as he pulled her over to him in an embraced hug. "You should rest now kitty...I'll be here to help watch over these humans."

Tomoe blushed as she was pulled in then looked up at the man-wolf. "But.....I don't even know your name"

Smirking as she was now asleep, he held her close so that she was now in his lap. Dropping from the tree slowly, defying gravity...he began to walk off with a dozed off Tomoe.

Tomoe stays sound sleep in the mans arms.

Nadie cuddled close to Nathan, unaware that anything happened.

(Where's he going with Tomoe!!!!D:.)

(Your thing screwed up lol.)

In a burrow of a tree, the wolf man simply lays down Tomoe on a small bed. Smiling as he pets her, he awaits for her to awaken...and for him to show her the affection she so dearly needs.

(By that I mean what he think she needs, not Godmodding.)

(lol yah I fixed it)

Tomoe laid on her back as she doughed the air like a cat does.

(ahhh ok thenxD)

Back
Top Bottom