Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Tomoe woke up in the middle of the kiss then plants both feet in between her and the wolf man and sends him flying.

"What are you doing!!!!" she shouts as she looks around "Where am I?"

Feeling him hit the wall of the burrow, he rubs his head as he looked at her. "My dear cat demon...you're in my humble home. Please...I was merely showing you the love you deserve."

Tomoe growls "You don't kiss someone without asking" she says as she glares at the wolf man. "I'm going back to my master"

"But you must stay cat demon!" He said as he walked over to where the exit was. "Please...you are so beautiful, you are not to be a guardian for simple humans, what have they done for you...?"

"She freed me from the evil force that was taking over my soul" Tomoe said "I owe my life to her" she said as she walked over.

Pulling his hand back from when he tried to reach out and embrace her in a hug, he lowered them down with his eyes as he turned away from her. "So be it..." He said before climbing out the hole, obviously hurt and it was clear as day that he was tearing.

Tomoe smiled but it faded when she saw his tears then followed him "W-Wait" she said as she crawled over to him "I'm sorry. You were just little too forceful" she said "Why don't you come with me and live with me and my master?" she smiled

The wolf demon frowned and shook his head. "I cannot...for all I know...the assassins already have them."

Meanwhile, Nathan was fighting off two werewolves with his bare hands and was doing his best to keep them away from Nadie.

"Assassins?" Tomoe said then jumped out of the tree and ran back to them

Nadie was behind Nathan, wondering where Tomoe went.

The wolf demon frowned as he watched her off. He had hired the assassins to take out the humans so that he'd be with Tomoe forever...but it seemed to have failed him.

Nathan was knocked back into a tree, almost instantly getting clenched by the neck by a claw as the wolf demon began to squeeze tightly, suffocating him.

Tomoe arrive to see this then ran over and slashed the wolf with her sword.

Nadie ran over and kicked the other wolf in the face.

The two wolves snarled at the girls as Nathan fell to the ground, neck bloody as when the wolf lost its grip from the impact, it cut his neck. Both wolves howled, seeing as they were no match for both of them at once...they retreated.

Tomoe sighed in relief then looked back at the trail she came from, thinking of the wolf demon.

Nadie ran over to check on Nathan.

Nathan was wriving on the ground as he held his neck that was bloody. "G-Gah...!" He said, struggling to talk. His wind-pipe wasn't fatally wounded...though he would die if left untreated.

In the far of woods...the wolf demon watched the three of them.

"Nathan!!!" Nadie said in a panic then started treating him as best she could but they were low on supplies.

Tomoe went over to help.

Tomoe's ears perked up and she turned to see the wolf demon "O-Oh...it's just you"

Nadie placed Nathan's head on her lap and watches the two.

"Why do you think humans are bad" Tomoe said "If you really love me then why can't you see past that"

Back
Top Bottom