Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

"Its not that I see humans are bad, its that other demons see demons who are with humans! They see demons who live with humans who are bad...and I cannot take it...please cat demon..."

Tomoe shook her head "Well I don't see that to be bad." she said "I'm staying here with them"

"ummmmm" Tomoe thought for a moment then looked over at Nadie who just smiled and nodded.

Tomoe smiled back then turned back. "Ok"

"It is far alright if you do not wish." He pulled her close, waist to waist as he looked her dead in the eyes with love. "I just wish to be with you...such a pure...delicate creature." He began to rub her gently behind her head. "Corrupting you...it will be the best I've ever done."

Tomoe blushed then looked up at him "U-Ummmmm ok but let me think about it" she said then purred as he rubbed her head.

Smiling as he waited for her, he continued to brush behind her head as his head slowly came closer and closer to her...he couldn't help himself...he placed his lips gently on hers once more.

Tomoe blushed more but this time she kissed back. After she circled around the ground then laid down like a cat to sleep.

"Let me sleep on it k" she said as she closed her eyes.

Nodding, the wolf demon curled itself around her as well as if a dog were to its mate. Arm wrapping over her, he pulled her close to him. "Cat demon...I wish to make one thing clear...I wish to corrupt you...meaning I wish to bring back some of your demonic evil so that we may become full mates...without it, you are...just another animal."

Tomoe was already asleep as she snored lightly.

Nadie had fallen asleep next to Nathan.

(ok I'm off to bed. Goodnight)

(Good night. Also, if I watch up a bit on this anime in your sig and like it, would you like to do a RP based off it? :] )

The wolf demon frowned, seeing she was asleep. Sighing, he placed his hand on her head as he slowly began to corrupt her to a point she'd be a slight bit more demonic.

(mmmmm....nahxD Not a big on fandom RPs. Ok then now I'm off lol)

Tomoe moved around slightly in her sleep as the wolf man touched her.

(Alright then. G'night. lol but you thought about it though, thats enough haha.)

Soon, it was all over. He pulled his hand away...in the morning, she'd be more demonic, possibly more like her old self...now she was a full demon...someone he could love till the end of the earth.

Nathan was awake, though laying still on the ground and facing up. He couldn't move too well because of his injury. "Mornin Nadie."

(Speaking of which, does the girl in that anime and your name, are they pronounced the same?)

"how are you feeling?" Nadie smiled as she redressed Nathan's bandages.

Tomoe stirred as she slowly woke up.

(nah. I think they mispronounced it. I'v never heard it pronounced the way it is in the anime)

(How is it pronounced cause I heard the name Nadie in some show and they pronounced it "Nah-Dee-Ay")

Nathan shrugged. "I feel better...thank you Nadie." He said smiling as he placed his hand gently on her cheek.

The wolf demon smiled as she began to wake up in his arms while he sat up in a tree. "Good morning cat demon..." He whispered gently to her.

Back
Top Bottom