Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Nadie slowly woke up as Nathan moved "mmmm...yeah" she said as she laid back down on the bed.

Tomoe jumped on Nadie's back and curled up, falling asleep again on her back.

Tomoe mewed as she yawned then fell back asleep, purring.

"mmmmm...." Nadie said as she laid there.

"She's going to become a fat cat...I can already tell." He said chuckling to her.

(Got something in mind for the cat or is it just going to be a regular cat?)

"haha yeah" Nadie said "she already feels fat" she giggled

(mmmm....iunno. I was thinking she would become their protector when they get attacked)

(A simple cat as the protector isn't all that exciting lol. Spice it up a bit, if thats okay.)

"Should nickname her Garfield...why are Tabby Cats always so...plump? You need some exercise Tomoe. Haha."

(welll I was going to have it change into a tiger of some sortxD)

Nadie giggled then turned on her back and placed Tomoe on her stomach and pets her. Tomoe mewed as she was petted.

(First thought that came to mind: HE-MAN lol. Perhaps a cat-woman fighter or something? It'll be more...realistic in a Fantasy universe lol.)

Nathan shrugged as he sat back, watching. "Nadie...any idea where we should head to now?"

(Though grab an image please? I'm trying to figure out what to do with my second character when I bring him in.)

"We just walked on and on until we came to town. If you meant to that cave...I followed my heart."

(kk)

Nadie looked over at Nathan and smiled "How sweet" she said then got up "Well we should start heading out. After a hearty breakfast of course"

Nathan rubbed the back of his head. "Well...we could go down and see if this hotel serves breakfast. If not, we'll have to find a place to grab a bite to eat."

(Image...no image...just a bunch of weird lettering.)

Going downstairs, Nathan walked into a dining room. "Ah...smell the breakfast? I wonder what they've got to eat down here."

(A bit nude for a catgirl. Lol)

"Lets see if they have any fish or something for Tomoe to eat." He said as he looked through the array of food available. "Want some bread and some...what does this say...pancakes...?"

Nadie looked around as well "mmmm..I'll take some pancakes, bacon and some sausage" she said then took a plate and took some extra for Tomoe. "Lets take this up stairs"

(hehe yeahxD)

"Sure." He said as he began to pile the food onto his plate. Heading upstairs to their room, Nathan laid out a small plate of fish on the ground for Tomoe as he gave Nadie her food.

Nadie let Tomoe out of the bag then she ran over to the food and ate it eagerly.

Nadie sat down after giving Tomoe the meat she got her.

(lol I was actually thinking that when I was typing lolXD)

"haha yeah" Nadie giggled as she ate and watched Tomoe.

(lol no silly then she would have the demon inside her againXp)

"So should we continue our way home or stay here and rest?" Nadie asked as she ate.

(I was making fun of the way you worded it by the way, if you're confused lol.)

Nathan shrugged. "Well, we should go ahead and get moving after we eat. There's something not right...I don't feel like we should stay here too much longer."

(lol yah I know xD)

"hmmmm...ok then" Nadie said then soon finished eating. She got everything ready as she waited for Nathan to finish eating.

Back
Top Bottom