Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

"Hard to believe you're a demon...I wonder if you know what you really are." He said as he petted Tomoe behind her ears. He smiled and kept on petting her, he would do this throughout the night unless she stopped him or did something to cause him to stop.

Tomoe purred happily at the petting then turned on her back and stretched out, still asleep.

"Wonder how Nadie's doing." He silently crept out of bed, still being able to see easily in the dark as he crept out of the room and into Nadie's. He climbed in next to her, making sure the moonlight his his cat eyes to make them glow demonicly. "I'm here to take my body back Nadie..." He whispered into her ear.

Nadie turned then opened her eyes. All she saw was a pair of cat eyes and heard what the figure said. She screamed and jumped out of the bed, falling over and on to the floor. She quickly sat up, ready to fight.

Nathan just began to laugh at the girl as he moved over and turned on the lights. "Hahahaha! Calm down, its just me!" He said as his eyes went back to normal. "Sorry for the scare, I just wanted to see how you'd react. Haha."

Nadie grumbled then conked Nathan on the head "Not funny" she said.

Tomoe came in to see what the commotion was.

Nathan rubbed his head as he looked at Tomoe when she came in. "You woke the cat." He said as he scooped Tomoe into his arms. He smiled as he walked over to Nadie's bed and sat down while petting Tomoe. "Cmon, you'll be laughing about this a week later. No need to be angry."

Nadie sighed, too tired to argue. she went over to lay back down.

Tomoe mew as she was picked up then curled up on the bed.

Nathan chuckled as he laid down with the two of them, giving Tomoe enough room between them so that she wouldn't be irritated. Nathan draped his arm over Nadie and spoke to her in a whisper. "I'm sorry Nadie. Shoulda waited for the morning to do that. Truthfully....I came in to see if you were alright."

"It's ok" Nadie said as she closed her eyes. "I'm just glad you came in here" she said as she turned around.

"U-Umm....I have to tell you something"

"Well......" Nadie said then took Nathan's hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Tomoe will have someone to play with" she smiled.

Nathan's eyes went wide. "I...I thought you said I wouldn't necessarily get you pregnant if I came in you...!" He said a little surprised. "B-But...if its our child...then...I'm happy its with you...wait...I came in you while Tomoe was inside you, don't tell me I got the cat pregnant too..."

Nadie just laughed "No no. There was no cat in me. The demon was just given that form after it was released from me." she explained.

"THAT...is good to know. I wouldn't want to be the first to start a breed of...cat humans...or something." He said shrugging. "So...you're pregnant...I don't know how to work with this Nadie..."

"I mean I don't know...what to do...I'm just clueless about this whole aspect..." He said sighing. "Lets...just wait for the baby to come before anything happens alright? Speaking of a friend for Tomoe...do you think this demon is going to live as long as a regular cat? Isn't that like 6 or 7 years?"

"Oh ok" Nadie smiled then looked at Tomoe. "hmmmm....iunno and cats usually live for ten to thirteen years"

"Bah...I don't have any experience with animals so I wouldn't know...hm...things are going to get complicated from here on out, though with you...I'm glad we'll be having to face all of this together." He said smiling.

Nathan smiled as he closed his eyes and slept through the night...

In the morning, Nathan was sound asleep with Nadie in his arms. He had pulled her close...though he forgot that Tomoe was between the two of them.

Nadie smiled as she was in Nathan's arms. Tomoe had wiggled out from between them and went to sleep at the foot of the bed under the covers.

Back
Top Bottom