Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Drake noticed her look at her phone and he got her attention before silently telling her to go take it since he knew what was going on

Ashe caught his eye before she was tucking her phone away and getting to her feet so that she could go and grab the bathroom pass, making sure that she took her purse as well - which other females would take it as she needed to take care of some feminine business. Perfect excuse.

It was about five minutes later that Ashe seemed to be returning, and she was handing the pass back to Drake, just seeming to be fine at that point in time. But she wasn't fine at all. And just wanted to be done with the class so that she could leave. Granted it would mean actually skipping Adrian's class but.... she was sure that he wouldn't care at all. Granted she didn't want to explain to much but she was sure that she could mention to Drake. No the doctor had called to let her know that they didn't think her mother had much time left, and that it would be best for her to get there as soon as she could.

Ashe was just managing to get through the rest of class, just taking notes as needed. Although it wasn't long before the class was coming to an end and she was going over to Drake to give him a light kiss, although she was waiting for everybody else to leave before she spoke, "I probably won't be home tonight. I'll be missing my last few classes.... think you could let my professors know. Just tell them I had a family emergency." No he would understand enough.

"yes I will let them know what is going on go to your mother" Drake had her schedule and woulld get in touch with each of them personally

Ashe was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke softly, "Thanks. I'll call you later tonight..." With that she was hurrying off so that she could get out of there.

Ashe was just heading off so that she could get to the hospital - and even as the school day got let out and Drake was back at the apartment she wasn't back yet.

After a bit he would find himself getting a text message with her with an address, and a question on if he could come and get her. It was pretty late at that point in time - about one in the morning. She had gotten a taxi there, considering she had just carpooled with Drake to college in the morning, but the hospital was across town and she had wanted him to still have his car. No she had been there for her mother's last moments, had gotten to hold onto her hand as the woman passed away. Now she was just sitting in the waiting room seemingly emotionally dead, tears staining her cheeks.

Drake looked at his phone and then messaged that he would be there shortly" Drake grabbed his keys and headed out making his way to the hospital to pick her up and take her home

'Thanks.' was the only response that he got. Although he wouldn't know about how it had turned out until he actually picked her up. Ashe was reassuring one of the doctors that she had a ride coming for her shortly. At the same time she was thinking that this was almost perfect... if she got the attention of the traffickers. They would see her in a more vulnerable state at the time.

it didnt take Drake long to get to the hospital and park once he did he walked in and went looking for her so that he could take her home

Ashe was just standing up when she spotted him and was soon enough getting to her feet to walk over to him - although he would be able to easily tell what had happened just by her expression.

Ashe was wandering over to him and just collapsing into his chest, just mumbling that she wanted to go home. No she definitely wasn't going to classes tomorrow at all that was for sure.

Ashe was just following after him to the car so that they could get going, and was just apologizing if she had woken him up at all.

Ashe was giving a nod of her head before she was climbing into the car and just leaning back into the seat. "I guess your first class doesn't start until like 10 if I recall...." she was mumbling.

"I am not leaving you home alone not when you are this upset" while he could tell somethign was wrong he didnt know what was wrong

Back
Top Bottom