Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

LunarWolf

Cluster
Cheif Alexander Dumont sat in his office looking over files of a sex trafficing ring that was being ran out of the local callage. knowing that he would need a good team to take he called the elite squad to see about getting two of there to help with the investigation and take down of the ring. Alexander then called in two of his best detectives, while he waited for them to arrive in his office he looked over the informantion he had once more making notes so that he could give them to the group once they had all arrived. Alexander worried that if they didn't do somethign soon that there would be a large number of people being trafficed.

Grace watched as he team finished up practice for the day and once the coach told them they were good to head out she hobbled over to grab her things. Grace was in a walking medical boot at the time after she had gotten hurt during work. when she grabbed her phone she noticed a text from her boss telling her to go and neet with Cheif Dumont about an assingment. Grace was confused as to why she would have been called in while on medical leave but she figured it had to be somethign big to get them to call her in. Grace then grabbed her things an dheaded to her car so she could report to the Cheif and find out what was going on.

As Grace was watching her team finish up practice, a young woman with pink hair and bright green eyes was just stretching her arms above her head and letting out a slow breath of air. Soon enough she was looking towards one of the others that was in the room and they were beginning to play music, which resulted in her instantly begin to dance. No she was just focusing on the music at that point in time - just letting it come to her and letting her body move. After all that is what Ashe was best at - dancer. That was her job. She as a professional dancer - had won many awards for it and had even started on a number of music videos. There wasn't a single dance style that she didn't know - and if there happened to be a new one that came out, she was more than happy to learn about it. "Ashe! Your phone is going off." a voice spoke after the song was done which had her going over so that she could look at her phone to see that she had a message from her boss telling her that she needed to go and meet with Chief Dumont. Strange but she would do just that. Her pink hair swayed a bit as she walked over to grab her bag, which she was tossing over her shoulder and was heading off so that she could meet with the chief.

Grace headed to her car and got behind the wheel before taking off and heading to the police station. Grace hadn't changed out of her cheer practice uniform so she was in a rather short skirt and a mid drift cropped shirt. when she arrived a few cops gave her a hard time before she presented her badge and then they let her through to the Cheifs office so that she coud learn about the assingment he wanted her to do.

Drake sat in the Cheifs office and waited for the other detectvie and the two from the elite squad to show up.

Ashe was arriving at the police station as well, still wearing her dance practice outfit. A sports bra and a pair of tight fitting leggings at the time. She had slipped her shoes on before she left where she had been and now just looked like somebody who had been out on a jog. She was wandering into the police station so that she could learn about what she was wanted for.

Adrian was walking into the office and saw that Drake seemed to be there. Somebody who he had worked with a number of times in the past. Then he looked at the door as it opened and soon enough two woman were coming in.

Alexander looked at them all when they all arrived “thank you for coming please have a seat” once they were all sitting down and ready Alexander explained about the Sex Trafficking ring. “The local collage has been helping us in our initial investigation but now we are at the point where we need people undercover. So I have called in two from the elite squad and I picked my best two detectives. Which is the four of you. You will be going undercover at the collage as students and professors. Now I have been informed that the professors and student do date so that will be your cover” Alexander looked at the four of them and waited to see how they would react.

Grace looked at him and frowned about before asking if this was a short term assignment or a long term assignment When she heard that it was a long term assignment meant she nodded her head before telling him that she was already enrolled at the university so she was already settled in and had her classes

Drake nodded his head and “that works do we know what classes we will be teaching”

Ashe was just listening to what the chief had to say before she was pushing a bit of her pink hair out of her face. Well she wasn't excited for this just because she didn't want to deal with school again, but she did like the idea of a good undercover mission. She honestly had no idea what on earth she was even going to take for classes - yet again she figured that it didn't really matter at all. She actually made quite a bit of money for being a professional dancer in the long run - that and was constantly getting offers to be a model for different magazines and stuff like that. She was just tilting her head when there was a commenting about them dating as a cover, well that was news to her but it was fine with her. "As long as they have a dance team. Otherwise I seriously might perish." the woman was commenting after a moment in time. At twenty-three, Ashe was pretty young to be apart of the elite squad - but she had risen up through the ranks with relative ease. It had also helped that her father had once been in those ranks - although he had died a few years ago.

Adrian was just looking for a moment in time before he was nodding his head before he spoke, "I really hope that we get somewhat of a choice in what we are teaching." If that was the case the science or math were his strong suits. Especially science. Once a science nerd, always a science nerd.

Alexander looked at her “they do have a dance team I know this much and as for which subjects there is a political science course and a biology course that need instructors” Alexander then handed them their files so that they could look everything over

Ashe was just nodding her head before she was commenting for them to just sign her up then - as long as she could dance she could deal with this business that was college. With that she was pulling her hair out of the ponytail and shaking it out a bit. "Biology is my stronger suit." Adrian was commenting after a moment in time.

Drake said he would take the political science course and then he looked at Grace who said that she was already a collage student. At eighteen she was the youngest member of the elite squad. Alexander nodded his head and then dismissed them to go and get settled as they would have to stay together

Ashe was just listening for a moment before she was rising from where she was sitting then commenting, "Well I suppose I should head to the college to get registered to some random courses." And of course she was signing up for the dance team - although now that she thought about it, she had known about the dance team. A team that wasn't all that good.... and hadn't made much of a name for themselves at all.

Grace looked at her “I can show you around the collage after you get registered” Grace looked at her and smiled lightly as she was trying to be friendly

Ashe was looking over before she was commenting, "That would be awesome." Although she was looking at her phone when it was vibrating before she was dismissing herself for a brief moment and stepping out into the hallway. No currently her aged mother was in the hospital with end stage lung cancer and at the time they were just trying to make sure that she was comfortable at that point in time. The doctor was just calling to keep her up to date with what was happening - and how she was doing. Seemed like her vitals were starting to drop, which meant that it was only a matter of time before she was finally passing on.

Adrian was just watching for a brief moment in time before he questioned, "How exactly are you hoping that we will catch this ring in action?" Although he was looking towards Ashe as she came back into the room and the pink haired woman was speaking, "According to the notes it is mostly the girls that are being taken away. So.... We will become something that they desire and keep their eyes on. We become...victims of interest."

Grace nodded her head “if we can get them to target us then we can catch them in the act” Grace then looked at Adrian “do you want to stay with me during this assignment

Ashe was looking for a moment before she spoke "It shouldnt be too difficult." With that she was giving a small shrug and just looking towards Derek for a moment, asking if he wanted to stay with her.

Adrian was just looking good and nodding before he spoke "Yeah we can stay together."

Grace took some paper from the Chief, wrote down her address, and then handed it to Adrian so that he had it "I should be home later and I have a guest room that you can use while you're staying with me" Grace figured it would help them play on the act of being a couple as they would be around each other more often than not. Gace then looked at the chief when he mentioned taking extra care as the ring seemed to be well-informed and very secretive.

Drake looked at her and then nodded his head "sure I can stay with you during the assignment Ill have to go home and get a few things and clean my fridge out" Drake didn't want to return home to spoiled food and a smell that wouldn't go away. Drake grabbed his file and then stood up and headed out so that he could do what he needed to do before going to her place. Drake made sure to get her address before he left so that he he knew where he was going

Adrian was giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "That sounds good to me. I have to run home to take care of a few things anyways." And he wasn't sure how close she lived but he lived on the opposite side of town - so it was definitely more of a commute if anything. With that he was taking her address and giving a wave to head off.

Ashe was giving him her address and was commenting, "It is a secure apartment like three blocks away from the college. When you get there you can have the front desk call up to me for verification." With that she was giving him her address before turning to head off.

Drake nodded his head and then headed out to take care of things at his own home.

Grace headed out and then looked at Ashe "ill meet you at the collage in the morning"

Ashe was giving a nod of her head before she was heading off, and heading off towards her place.

The next morning came around soon enough, and Ashe was in the office get registered at the time. the guys had out in their applications and gotten hired for the positions - yet again it was all planned to get them in, so the dean was really assisting as well. Not that anybody knew.

Ashe spotted Drake as she wandered about and was just going over to him, wrapping her arms around him. "Hey babe." She was commenting. No they were undercover as a couple.

Drake wrapped his arm around her and hugged her "hey yourself how is your morning going" Drake smiled at her and walked with her to where he had spotted Grace as she had offered to give them a tour of the campus.

Grace stood waiting and waved when she spotted them as they walked over to join her

Ashe was just giving a giggle before she spoke "Grand. Just got registered for classes then I'll be finding the dance team." She was waving to Grace as she came over, and then she spotted Adrian.

Grace greeted them both and then again when Adrian joined them. Once they were all there she started showing them around the campus

Back
Top Bottom