Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Adrian and Ashe just followed after her, just learning their way around that of the campus. It was a decently large college but once you knew where you were going it was pretty easy to navigate - so there wasn't a concern for Ashe about getting lost at all. And she had made sure that she had signed up for political science, even if law really wasn't her thing at all, just so that she did have that one class with Drake. But it wasn't unusual for students to do that when they were dating a teacher, making sure that they were in at least one of their classes so that they could see them at least for a short bit during the day. After all when the professor was teaching a class the student was either in another class or they were on a break, and couldn't really go visit their significant other. Just meant that the couples could see each other a little bit more through the day - and it would be almost strange if she hadn't decided to take that class.

Grace had switched her biology class with the one Adrian was teaching as well. once she was done with the tour Grace guided them to the cafeteria so that they could get lunch to eat before deciding on what to do next. Classes didn't start for another day or two and she wanted to make sure that they were confident in getting around the campus before she left them on their own

Ashe was just sitting close to Drake after they had gotten food, really giving off that impression that they were a couple. And nobody could really tell any difference at all either, even Adrian seemed to be convinced by it despite the fact that he knew the truth. Although after a moment Ashe was just commenting to Grace, "You so could have warned me that the dance team here was terrible." Nope acting like they were long times friends and Ashe had switched colleges just so that she could be near her best friend as well as her boyfriend. "And imagine... they wanted to try and reject me because they didn't think that I was good enough... And then I saw how they were.... Even a toddler could dance better than them."

Grace chuckled "yea they are not hte best the coaches can't get them to show up to practice let alone actually practice when they do show up" Grace smiled at her and then looked over when a team mate called out to her and walked over reminding her that they had practice that after noon. While Grace couldn't participate due to her walking boot she did show up so that way they knew she was serious about being on the team

Ashe was just pushing her fingers through her hair before she was giving a smirk then spoke, "Well guess I'll have to whip them into shape then. They are so convinced that they are so good - I guess I'll have to prove them wrong." Yet again there had definitely been a few of the girls who had recognized Ashe.

Grace chuckled "you guys are welcome to watch practice if i am lucky they will let me participate in it" Grace was looking forward to when that would happen as she missed cheering

Adrian was commenting that he would come along to watch her practice, while Ashe was stating that she was going to go do the dance practice room. She was wanting to dance and move.

Ashe was just watching her leave before she was getting to her feet and asking Drake what he was going to do.

Drake looked at her "I was going to join you and watch" Drake woud act like a good boyfriend and watch her while she practiced

Ashe was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "It is just me alone right now. We will see if the rest of the dance team actually shows up though. The coach already accepted me onto the team. I told him I could solo the upcoming competition if needed."

Drake nodded his head and then looked at her "would they allow it?" he didnt know much about dance competitions so he felt like he needed to ask

Ashe was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "The judges at most competitions know me, or at least one of them does. They would make an exception. I've won nationals solo four years now. And been on a team twice that has taken nationals."

Ashe was just looking towards him for a moment before she was speaking, "Dancing is my life. I've studied every dance one could think of, and learned to master as many as I could. From modern to tradtional. I've been a backup dancer in a number of music videos as well with celebrities." That being said they were soon enough walking into the dance practice room and she was slipping off her sweatshirt to reveal a tank top underneath.

Crake found a place to sit that was out of the way when they arrived so that he could watch the practice wiht out being in the way

At that point in time, the coach was just putting on Barbie Girl although as it was playing, Drake would definitely be able to hear that it was a lot more different than usual. Dubstep variation it seemed - a unique dancing style but sometimes difficult to pull off.

View: https://youtu.be/a36Dok9fAmM?t=56

The coach was just continuing to watch and after a bit it seemed like the other members of the dance team seemed to be coming into the room. Ashe went from dancing to the dubstep version of Barbie Girl, to almost flawless switching to the more upbeat and difficult choreography of Fire by BTS.

Some of the other dancers were just watching for a brief moment in time before one of them was questioning, "How did you learn that? That is one of the harder choreographies for that band...." "Practice. Lots and lots of practice." Ashe was commenting not seeming to lose stride at all, and clearly enjoying herself.

The other dancers were just watching for a brief moment in time before a few of them were commenting that they wanted to become that good. This had Ashe chuckling and soon enough she was switching to something far more simple to teach them.

Practice for both girls seemed to last for a couple of hours before they were being dismissed by their coaches. The other dancers were just complaining that they were sore and they seemed to be sweating like no other. Ashe was sweating although she didn't seem at all bothered by the pain at all, no her muscles had long grown use to the rigorous work that dancing took - especially with some of the dance styles.

Back
Top Bottom