Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Adrian was just chuckling before he spoke, "I would love too but they live almost 12 hours away. And my sister would expect me to stay for a few days. Won't be that easy with this assignment."

Ashe was just hugging him back before she was commenting, "It'll be fine."

Drake nodded his head and then asked if she wanted to watch a movie

Grace nodded her head "we can make it work make it a surprise for them but say you can't stay long due to work "

Adrian was just looking for a brief moment in time, "I'll see how it goes."

Ashe was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Yeah that sounds fun."

Grace nodded her head and then went to the kitchen "what would you like for dinner" Grace didnt often order out so she always had ingredients for different things in her fridge and pantry.

Drake walked ot the living room and looked over her movie collection to see what there was to watch

Adrian was just looking for a moment before he was commenting, "I'm not too picky." Nope he liked food and would eat pretty much anything.

Ashe was following after him and was just telling him to pick a movie.

Grace nodded her head and went to work whipping up homemade Ramen for them to eat.

Drake nodded his head and looked over them all before pulling out the day after tomorrow for them to watch

Adrian was just sitting in the kitchen and watching for a moment.

"Good movie." Ashe was commenting as she was walking over to sit on the couch.

Grace worked in silence as she wasn't one to talk while cooking

Drake nodded his head and then put it in to the dvd player so that they could watch it

The weekend seemed to go by rather quickly and soon enough the next week was starting, which meant that the school day was beginning. Time to get back into character and into roles. Once at the campus, Ashe was actually standing on tiptoes so that she could give Drake a kiss on the lips, not bothered that people were watching them. "I'll see you later in class, babe." she was commenting with a smile.

Drake smiled and then kissed her back lightly "see you later have a good day" Drake then headed to the classroom so that he could get settled in and ready for the day.

Grace looked at Adrian and smiled "Ill see you later in class have a good day"

Ashe was just heading off towards her first class of the day.

Adrian was giving a small smile before he spoke, "I'll see you later as well."

The day seemed to go by quick enough and soon it was time for the girls to go to the class that their "boyfriends" were teaching. Ashe was going in to Drake's class, although she more timed it so that she was one of the last ones into the room. With that she was going over to him and giving him a kiss on the lips before she was commenting that she had missed him, and just making a show as though she was whispering something sexual to him. Although she was just giving him the names of a few students to keep an eye on.

Drake nodded his head and then told her to find a seat a smile on his lips. Drake then started taking role and marking who was present and who wasnt so that he could keep track of who was showing up for class.

Grace walked in to her biology class and kissed Adrians cheek lihglty before giving him names as well as she had noticed some kids acting oddly

Ashe was just smiling before she was making her way towards the back of the class, and there were definitely a few of the people that she had named to keep an eye on that seemed to be watching her.

Adrian was smiling before he was soon going through roll call.

Grace found her seat and settled in waiting for the lecture part of the class to start.

Drake introduced himself and then handed out the syllubus so that they could go over it like every class did on the first day

The syllubus was being handed out to everybody in the class, and Adrian was going over it as well.

Some of the students just seemed to be asking questions about how things were going to go after that.

Drake answered their questions going over everything at that time making sure no one was confused.

Grace listened as he went over it and if she had a question she asked

"Mr. D.... I really want to know... How did you manage to get such a hot girlfriend?" one of the guys was asking.

The man was just looking for a moment in time before he was seeming to imply that men just didn't get caught by women. Wow he was one of those people.

"that is where you are wrong dear sir men can be caught by women and it is a pleasure to be caught by her" Drake looked at him and knew he was going to be trouble

Ashe was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was cooing, "He was at one of my dance competitions and just couldn't take his eyes off of me."

Ashe was just giving a faint smile although she did find herself distracted by her phone vibrating in her lap which had her glancing down to see who was calling. The hospital again... but she couldn't just answer the phone while in class. No that would be rude and she didn't want to be seen as that student - so she was just going to have to let it go to voicemail and pray that it wasn't anything bad.

Back
Top Bottom