Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Collage Secrets (reboot) LunarWolf and GuardianAngel

Ashe was taking off the offered towel and thanked him before she was commenting, "That wasn't even me pushing them yet." With that she was wiping off some of the sweat and stating that she was definitely ready to head home. "Get some food, take a shower." Ashe was commenting before she was even implying do a little bit extra, giving almost a sugary sweet look. This definitely had a few of the other girls seeming to watch them, a couple of them were whispering to one another.

Drake chuckled "then lets get home so you can shower and then eat" Drake grabbed her things so that they could head out and return to the house they currently shared

Ashe was just giving a nod of her head before she was waving to the others and was soon enough following after him so that they could get home.

Ashe was following after him and climbing into the car, although the moment that the doors were closing she was letting out a breath of air. "Those girls are... going to bother me.."

"Their skills are so horrible.... Even doing some of the basic steps... I've had fifth graders do better when teaching a dance class at an elementary school." Ashe was mumbling after a moment in time before she was just stretching a bit.

Ashe was just nodding her head before she was speaking, "I know." Soon enough they were back at the apartment and were heading inside, Ashe just carrying her bag over her shoulder. Once inside she was tossing it onto the ground out of the way.

Ashe was heading off towards her bedroom so that she could grab some clean clothes before she was heading off so that she could shower quickly.

"Oh smells amazing. Thanks." Ashe was commenting as she was walking over, although was tossing the towel into the basket that was sitting in front of the washer at the time.

Drake smiled and then ate his dinner as well. once he was done he went to work on cleaning up the mess he had made in the kitchen, Drake didnt want to seem like a messy guest in her home

Ashe was up so that she could assist as well, not really having an issue with cleaning much. Although she did find herself distracted as her phone went off and he would just see that the caller was the hospital. She was answering the phone quickly and excusing herself for a moment.

Adrian was arriving back at the house with Grace and was just looking at something on his phone - a message from his nephew stating that he had won his recent football game. Well his adopted nephew anyways - his sister had been unable to have children so she and her husband had adopted the boy when he was an infant. Now he was in seventh grade, and had a dream of being a star athlete.

Drake watched her head off to take the call and he waited. no she had told him about her family member being in the hos[ital so he knew that she needed to tak ethe call rather then send it to voicemail.

Grace looked at him when he pulled his phone out so that he could see who had messaged him. Grace didnt ask as it wasnt her place to be nosey and find out who was texting him

"Sorry my nephew had wanted to share with me that his team had won their first football game. He has a want to be a star athlete when he gets older." Adrian was commenting after a moment in time, almost as though he knew she was curious.

Ashe just spoke with the doctor outside of the room but he would definitely see her running her fingers through her hair, a slight look of grief on her features. No her mother was still holding on it seemed; but only causing herself more and more pain as she did so.

Grace smiled "that is great to here" Grace was glad the kid had won his first game and she looked forward to hearing that he won more at least while they were on assignment.

Drake watched her and could tell that the news had her upset but he also knew there was nothing he could do to ease the pain either

Adrian was just giving a chuckle before he spoke, "I hope he wins more - although their team isn't the best at the time. So this is big for them."

After a bit Ashe was walking back into the room before she spoke, "My mother is getting worse but... still fighting. She is in a state of delrium and insisting that she needs to hold on until my father returns - but he died not long ago. And she wants to see that of my younger brother.... who died shortly after he was born from heart failure almost eight years ago."

Grace smiled “go to his next game and cheer him on I bet her would like that”

Drake walked over and then hugged her lightly “I and sorry that you are having to go through this”

Back
Top Bottom