Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

Marko to me seems a bit on the fence between hero an villain. Deciding from situation to situation which side he is on.
He is going to be a vigilante hero, unless the Powers that Be try to pressure him into joining the heroes. In which case he probably will become an antivillain.

I've gotten the same vibe. Kinda along the chaotic neutral. Not hero, not villain, but not an antihero, either. Like how he ignored Detective Holmes question. Not taking a side may work in the long term for him, even if he chooses hero later.

That's basically what I just said, lol, before I saw your post. Holmes saw that, that's why she backed off him but pressed the high schooler to choose a side.

No, it was during the meeting where Ginger drew a line. Nerves were already frayed, so she didn't want to push any buttons. She had heard him speak, so she wanted to keep the peace. She was only reading the room. Those signs, to her Nancy Drew thinking, were all the warning she needed not to press at that time. Once she sees Marko hero, vigilante style, she may ask again, and read clues (remember, she doesn't read PEOPLE well, she reads the CIRCUMSTANCES) on how he handles her approach.

Ginger the kind that would have suspected Marko even before the meteor, because nobody can be that intelligent... But she doesn't say anything until more proof is established. That hasn't happened yet.

Erin probably does to an extent, only because of Windy, Ginger, Su-Ji, Blair, Schro and herself, just for the "at least I'm not alone" thing, working on her emotions rather than clues she doesn't have. One of her downfalls as a human, which has already been established with how she handled the gangs (why her NPC mentor is head detective of that investigation) and inability to react quickly facing Blair. She actually thinks Sapphire and Edith may be, too, and there's no proof of either of them. Already established they aren't affected by the meteor, but look at it from Erin's perspective.

Looks like I did a misspell on Marko and I forgot the Police District 3 Captain's last name.Otherwise, finally up, sorry for the delay.

Edit: Finished making corrections and proofing.

@MsBloom quick recap for the Terror Trio: the guards that have gotten a glimpse of Schro all are blinded by a hallucination holding hallucinatory hands over their eyes. As such, they aren't going to shoot in the middle of the bank, for fear of hitting bystanders. You can, if you want, say that they struggle while they get taken down and cuffed if you want.

Or, if you feel so inclined, that there are accidental gun discharges.

@Inkybus Question? Since Schro would be known as a gang member, and both Erin and the NPC Detective now in charge have already been affected by his powers before, could either (especially Erin) be "convinced" to surrender to him, or otherwise agree to be a hostage in exchange for two of the innocents?

@Frozen Princess he would agree to a hostage exchange for Erin and the NPC detective to be hostages in stead of two civvies. Though what would happen to them, he would leave up to Blair and Alexa, since he wants to curry favor with them. Having them as allies and comrades would make his goals of rising to prominence and infamy much easier. Also riches and bitches that come with the rise in status and all that.

It could perhaps be an interesting first mission for our X-team to rescue Erin from Blair's clutches. Maybe she has enough foresight to send Ginger a text message before entering the bank.

Also @Frozen Princess I was thinking about whether or not the government might pick up and trace Edith's communication with Ella and maybe by the next morning some agency shows up at her door. (And probably at Ella's as well, bringing her deeper into the story. Which has me feeling I should perhaps start working on an actual character profile for her soon.)

It's something to think about, I'd need to figure out an Agent Scully type character, considering the kind of agent needed. Or Nick Fury but gender swapped cuz I don't do well with male authority types. Bad experience.

A more Scully inspired suggestion: Special Agent Jane Miller. I'm also thinking that maybe it isn't an actual government agency but more something along the lines of MIB.

Last edited:
Elle could actually be French and know about Olivia, having met her personally... Or Olivia's mean mother. Just a thought. I definitely like the idea.And of course it needs to be a special ops organization along the lines of MIB. That's kinda the whole premise of having heroes and humans. Some people affected by the meteor explosion, most though, not.

@Inkybus , No pressure, but if Marko takes Olivia up on the trip, he could use their tech on his bike especially, because, not to get ahead of myself if you don't take her up on this, Cordonia has radar technology that would hide his real speed for American radars. Say, 100mph on the highway would look like 75. The speed limit. He could even do as much as 60 in the city and it would register as 35. Most city street speed limits. Can't ticket what's legal, right?

@Inkybus , No pressure, but if Marko takes Olivia up on the trip, he could use their tech on his bike especially, because, not to get ahead of myself if you don't take her up on this, Cordonia has radar technology that would hide his real speed for American radars. Say, 100mph on the highway would look like 75. The speed limit. He could even do as much as 60 in the city and it would register as 35. Most city street speed limits. Can't ticket what's legal, right?
He will already be committing crimes by way of vigilantism. Unlawful arrests, breach of privacy, trespassing on private property, coertion, property damage, assault and battery, potential manslaughter*... Speed tickets will be really low on his list of priority. That is not even considering his illegal manufacture of deadly weapon for which he does not have a permit. And, if someone tries to threaten him with something, he might relocate and become a weapons dealer in the black market which will add 'selling weapons without a permit' and 'tax evasion' to the rap sheet.

*this will be accidental killing of someone- because no matter how careful someone is, a punch can be all that is needed for someone to kill someone else. What does that mean? Batman probably should have manslaughtered a few crooks, despite having the best of the best in terms of first-aid kits in his bat-pouch-belt and assorted equipment. But I don't hold it against Bill finger or Bob Kane, since they wanted a more fantastical, heroic figure instead of something like the Watchmen (DC) or Worm (Parahumans - Wildbow)

Just throwing it out there, it wouldn't be limited to radar tech. If you check (the real) Olivia Nevrakis wiki fandom, she's no saint. She could even teach him a few moves she uses in espionage on Cordonia's behalf that would help him in his crusade. And of course, she could claim just because she taught him some moves...

Just like the gun makers can't be held responsible for what people use with them.She can't be held responsible for what he does with her knowledge. Like I've said, she'd get along best with him or Su-Ji.

a special ops organization along the lines of MIB.

Or S.H.I.E.L.D as it would probably be more like.

Elle could actually be French and know about Olivia, having met her personally... Or Olivia's mean mother. Just a thought.

Or she could be Luxembourgish but having left Luxembourg for the US when she was still in her teens, maybe just in time to start high school in whatever town in upstate New York I specified Edith being from. If we assume that Ella is a year maybe two younger than Edith that would mean she would have still lived in Europe at the time of the Chelyabinsk event and the assumed assassination attempt on King Liam. She probably wouldn't have actually met Olivia but certainly seen her in the news on several occasions. (I'll put together a brief profile for Ella this week.)

Also: While researching what would be the most logical nationality for Ella I cam across the unofficial flag of Alsace-Lorraine which we could perhaps use as the official flag for Cordonia?

Just throwing it out there, it wouldn't be limited to radar tech. If you check (the real) Olivia Nevrakis wiki fandom, she's no saint. She could even teach him a few moves she uses in espionage on Cordonia's behalf that would help him in his crusade. And of course, she could claim just because she taught him some moves...

Just like the gun makers can't be held responsible for what people use with them.She can't be held responsible for what he does with her knowledge. Like I've said, she'd get along best with him or Su-Ji.
That is fair, but at the present time, Marko wants to get started with his bike stuff, which is going to have features to change its color, size, supposed frame and a few more things: this kind of project is going to take him a while, probably a week or so, with all the gadgets and extra things he wants to add in.

After that, he will get to work on his armaments and then get to crimebusting.

@MsBloom Since we've already established that's where Cordonia is, that flag could be what flies in Cordonia, and over the Cordonian Embassy at a later date, in Westbrook. I like the unofficial flag being the established (in our world) flag for Cordonia. And fair enough on Elle backstory.

@Inkybus That's also fair, as Olivia may remark that a Lythikan doesn't renege on a debt, or something like that. I'm not quite sure how she's going to put it, but I'll try to make it clear that she owes Marko, all he has to do is ask the duchess.

@MsBloom Since we've already established that's where Cordonia is, that flag could be what flies in Cordonia, and over the Cordonian Embassy at a later date, in Westbrook. I like the unofficial flag being the established (in our world) flag for Cordonia. And fair enough on Elle backstory.

@Inkybus That's also fair, as Olivia may remark that a Lythikan doesn't renege on a debt, or something like that. I'm not quite sure how she's going to put it, but I'll try to make it clear that she owes Marko, all he has to do is ask the duchess.
"A Lythikan always pays her debts." would do nicely, I figure.

Back
Top Bottom