Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

Reddit and Instagram (Cheddit, Pictogram) probably aren't affected, but Mayor's buddy in FCC could be hounding both and flagging as misrepresentation anything with the metas, or misleading the public with fiction? Anyway, anything to say metas aren't real.
I'm not going to say that people are not going yell 'lies' and stuff, because that would definitely happen. But there should be news outlets who are going to send some people of their own to investigate the appearance of someone whose skin is hard like steel and a girl that literally looks like a catgirl. There's more than enough weaboos that'd be interested, too, though I guess the demographic of said weaboos in Westbrook is not something I can decide on.

Last edited:
No, you're right. I think one of our four (two of which, Governor and AF captain are NPCs) at the cafe even said "word of mouth" that's why I left it open to you other two whether Scoops gets out of city competition.

@MsBloom I forgot how tall you said Edith was? With Sapphire only being 5-4, would she see over her head and see the Air Force Captain mouth bingo to Governor Fox?

@Frozen Princess
So what will happen is that Marko is gonna go get a rental cab from his uncle's car rental shop and drive the Duchess over to the neighboring international airport: just in case I was not clear enough with my last post.

That's exactly what I read. You're fine. Being from her area of Europe (within a county or two) not only would the Duchess give her number, but tell him to keep it because she'd owe him one.

Six inches, definitely see over Saph's head then, so she'd clearly see everything that transpired at the booth. That's all I needed.

Okay, for us, working Westbrook, I have the real life spot in Iowa, it has (almost) everything we need and have already established. A gully (IRL an old coal mine), river (IRL it's a creek), both 1.5 miles from it; two hours from Des Moines driving (roughly); farms nearby; close to state border (Missouri) but sadly no airport. That's uniquely us, as we're bigger than the RL city too, It does have a RL name that sounds like superheroes (and magic) could easily happen, there. Mystic (yes, real name! Really!) Iowa.

That was afternoon, after school. I want to close up the morning, so can you guys, @Inkybus and @MsBloom go ahead and jump to Wednesday on your next post with the villains? Thanks
Yes, I'll go ahead and close the epilogue in my next post. There were things that needed to be said and brought to attention before anything else, which was why I wrote them out in the posts as they occurred to me.

@Inkybus Loved your choice of critically endangered species. Sea turtles of any kind are actually one of my favorite marine animals, the other is the dolphin.

Sea turtles are very pretty animals, definitely among my favourite. It's a crying shame that pollution is screwing up everything on this earth.

@MsBloom just a quick clarification: in my next post, I'll go ahead and write what Schro is doing on wednesday and mention that he slept in a room adjacent to Blair and Alexa's since they now are a team- so he would have let them stay at 'his' place. (It is actually one of a handful safehouses that the gang members use when they aren't at their own home: most gang members have their own place and don't use these safehouses 'n all that jazz)

I will also expand on the organisation and say that Schro is basically the acting head of the Hijos de Renzo, because the big boss of the organisation is in a neighboring city, expanding the borders and all that good stuff.

@MsBloom I'm hoping after Sapphire delivers her news about her talk with Olivia we can go to the afternoon and Windy and Loni. Just waiting on your reply as far as Su-Ji to Ginger

@Inkybus As far as Marko and Olivia, she'll like how "nondescript" her ride is, and may engage him in conversation about Europe. If he's ever been there, so on. Also a visit to Rebecca's favorite animals' enclosure.

I'll include the pm part of the day, involving the next phase of getting the team together.

If Windy constantly looking to Loni isn't clear: She's worried about Loni's safety, she's her childhood friend, nextdoor neighbor and now lover all rolled into one.

Our villains are finally on the same day as our heroes.
Yeah, but Marko is not in the city since he decided to be a cab driver instead. Then again, he is smart, not omniscient: he hasn't even gotten started on his bike, so he couldn't drive to the villains to confront them even if he knew where they were and all.

Back
Top Bottom