Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

@MsBloom After rereading my post in character, I'm pretty sure Su-Ji will have two numbers in the group text she doesn't recognize.Windy's and (Police) Captain Kate Fitzpatrick's.The latter you can move since she's NPC

Erin doesn't have Marko's. She never talked to him about the meteor and he never mentioned he had any "issues" due to it. She took him at his word when he said no. With so many college students without powers.... She doesn't even have dog girl Annie.

When Marko first appears as his vigilante persona, she'll approach him again to talk to him (not arrest, she won't even threaten that).

And before you ask, Olivia didn't get the text either. She doesn't know about the diplomat.

Little backstory on Scoops' MeTube career, all her live feeds and videos are from first person POV nobody knows Newshound is the Channel 3 Reporter Scoops Davenport. . There are suspicions, but nobody proved it... Yet.

@Inkybus So with SWAT ad everything now in place Do we turn it into a drawn out hostage situation or does Blair demand Erin exchanging herself for the hostages as soon as they come back up with the money? In my opinion the latter alternative is the most logical, at least from Blair's perspective.

@Inkybus So with SWAT ad everything now in place Do we turn it into a drawn out hostage situation or does Blair demand Erin exchanging herself for the hostages as soon as they come back up with the money? In my opinion the latter alternative is the most logical, at least from Blair's perspective.
Schro will try very hard to get them.what they want!

I'm working on the replies as we speak. I'm not sure I can do much watching the stage play, and Olivia is headed for Cordonia, so I may only have the Westbrook people now.

Two things.

1. I was unsure if we already had an alternate name for Bluetooth so I invented one. Harald Fairhair was the first King to rule Norway.

2. @Frozen Princess I added Ella going dark to the end of my post and with it also the agent who will eventually come knocking on Edith's door. If this is too soon for you I can save it elsewhere and add it back later.

I would also need an approximate location for Westbrook to determine how long it would take for Ella to get there from New York by either bus, train or by car/motorcycle.

@MsBloom Westbrook is basically Mystic, Iowa in the southern part of the state, and surrounding area, since we already established it being the population size of around 100K, give or take. Probably about 20 hours? At least by car or motorcycle. Longer by bus or train with the stops in between (including, most likely, Columbus or Cleveland, Ohio; Indianapolis; and Chicago)

Westbrook is basically Mystic, Iowa in the southern part of the state, and surrounding area, since we already established it being the population size of around 100K, give or take.

I am probably going to ask again if I know my memory right.

Longer by bus or train with the stops in between (including, most likely, Columbus or Cleveland, Ohio; Indianapolis; and Chicago)

Considering she would probably not take just one bus but try to confuse the agent as best she can.

Then I won't google map a straight shot from New York City to "Westbrook" for travelling time purposes by Motorcycle. (y)

Quickest route by Car from NY is 17 hours. It is some time after lunch for Ella who by my estimation is +1 hour from Westbrook on Wednesday. (Maybe we should make a habit of tagging our post with time and location) I was checking when certain events took place in the story and it was rather confusing actually.

So assuming she manages to leave New York around 2 pm (1400 hours) she would arrive in Westbrook late Thursday morning. I would take the agent less time to get there as she would probably fly (which takes a mere two and a half hours).

Westbrook is basically Mystic, Iowa in the southern part of the state, and surrounding area, since we already established it being the population size of around 100K

When I researched the travel time and routes for Ella I found that Mystic, Iowa have a population of no more than 425 people according to the 2010 census. Even Appanoose County only has a population of 12 887.

At least according to Google Maps.

Not that any of that matters since Westbrook is fictional and all that is really of any interest is it's geographical location (approximately 87 miles south of De Moines in Iowa).

I agree, yet we can shrink population size down since I was probably originally thinking Centerville (which isn't going to be too big itself), but topography didn't have what I needed, yet just a bit west did. Brazil doesn't look like anything but a crossroads (168th Ave & 495th St) so we can use it as part of the greater Westbrook area, maybe the farm community which we haven't named yet, that Blair is from.

Screenshot_20240331-114947.png

We can shrink population size down since I was probably originally thinking Centerville (which isn't going to be too big itself),

The population of Westbrook at around 100K makes sense it just doesn't match the real world model town's size.

Brazil doesn't look like anything but a crossroads (168th Ave & 495th St) so we can use it as part of the greater Westbrook area, maybe the farm community which we haven't named yet, that Blair is from.

Absolutely. Maybe that's where they take Erin after the exchange.

*Nods* Sounds like a plan. I'll be watching Envoy Church Easter Service on YouTube here in about half-hour, and don't know for sure if I'll post a reply or no today. If I'm not back on, have a Happy Easter, you two! :heart:

*Nods* Sounds like a plan. I'll be watching Envoy Church Easter Service on YouTube here in about half-hour, and don't know for sure if I'll post a reply or no today. If I'm not back on, have a Happy Easter, you two! :heart:
Sorry for the silence, I had a lot of stuff to deal with this past week. Easter is very busy...

Hope you had a good holiday though!

Back
Top Bottom