Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Westbrook OOC

First time I'm getting back myself as my area was under a 3/5 and 4/5 risk for tornadoes the last two days. Everything's fine and I'll be replying tomorrow.

I like that thinking @MsBloom

I just noticed, I have been keeping track of the time on my posts. Right now we're probably at about five til four pm (3:55p)

As he waited, Schro's awareness returned with one ear to the higher-ups in charge of handling the bank situation, listening in on their plans on how to deal with his comrades and his own spectacular self.

Does this mean he is hearing Cpt Fitzpatrick and Erin talking about the microphone and tracker?

Does this mean he is hearing Cpt Fitzpatrick and Erin talking about the microphone and tracker?
Yes. Since Erin heard him speak twice now, he can listen to everything she hears, if he chooses to use some of his attention to do so. Usually, he listens to what someone else under his power is hearing with one ear- kind of like if he had airpods in only one of his ears.

Naturally, when people will hear him through the microphone Erin has on her, he will also be able to hear whatever they hear- if he chooses to use his attention that way.

@MsBloom I'm sure this will help; Windy rolled her banana slices in the powdered Ovaltine so that it would stick to the banana. I've done that before, and although there's going to be Ovaltine falling off, and either onto the other slice of bread and table, a lot of it will stay, kinda like a chocolate powdered banana. It is pretty good with peanut butter, by the way. Just in case Loni wants to try a sandwich but without the jelly. :)

@Frozen Princess I've been trying to find any mention of it in the OoC but we did conclude that Edith's senior year at Westbrook College overlapped with Su-Ji's and Ginger's Freshman year didn't we? That basically the three of them would at least have met before the meeting in Su-Ji's dorm room?

@MsBloom Yes we established they met and know each other as fratority sisters, but that doesn't mean either Ginger or Su-Ji would know Edith is TheVigilantEye on MeTube. Sometimes friends don't tell each other everything, and the best the three would be are acquaintances; especially since Su-Ji started her "Greek life" still living at home. Also, they've all had a hell week that had nothing to do with their fratority of which Edith would only be an alumni now, since she graduated. I don't think we discussed anything else farther in OOC, just established the starting point IC as a basis to build on as needed. :unsure:

but that doesn't mean either Ginger or Su-Ji would know Edith is TheVigilantEye on MeTube.

Nope but it makes more sense that Su-Ji could suspect Edith based on what she does know about the older Fratority Sister, as well as a few other things I was thinking of adding.

and the best the three would be are acquaintances; especially since Su-Ji started her "Greek life" still living at home.

True but I am certain she attended a few Frat parties in that first year, despite not living on campus.

I'm also assuming the fact that Su-Ji and Ginger were freshmen in college when Edith was a Junior means that Su-Ji and Ginger were in High school at the same time as Windy and Loni as well.

@MsBloom Correct on both counts. Su-Ji and Ginger were Freshmen Edith's Senior year. Both would have attended parties their first year on Campus, and Both Windy and Loni would be Freshmen in High School, Su-Ji's Senior year. Unless I already have it somewhere that Windy is a 16 year old Sophomore. That's the only thing that would mess up the arithmetic is that variable. If that's not established lore, you've got it figured out how Su-Ji would know both parties. I need to reread the original before we rebooted when we lost some players.

@MsBloom I didn't find it anywhere either, that Windy is a Sophomore, so Edith can indeed possibly know of both. Just she's on the track team as one of the starters (Varsity).

Correct, and Sapphire only shoots from POV, meaning no one has ever seen her, or heard her voice over a whisper on her videos.

Alright, I need to think about what I wanted the press release to be, I figured I'd have to "alert the troops" as it were. I'll put the time at about 4:30 so Marko (@Inkybus) could be fully home and see it.

Well, it's finally up, and with a close friend, my sister figure, in the threat for severe weather, I won't be on tomorrow until I hear from her afterwards.

Just for the sake of information. I will keep Ella's journey on hold until it makes sense for her to arrive in Westbrook. Agent Miller will arrive long before though.

Didn't he already contact Zapper and Molly for they're scientific knowledge yet? And especially Zapper for nanotech? That's what Ginger's insinuating. The "since you can talk to Zapper..."

Molly definitely would have been with Zapper when/if he spoke to Marko, and would have blabbed to him (Marko) about making the costumes for the other three.

Marko could always direct Ginger to talk to Molly herself. Like I put IC, Zapper would have only designed and put the nanotech in the costumes... Molly would have been putting them together.

Note: More I think about them the more I want to make them fraternal twins, but Zapper will still need a real first name. He's just called Zapper by pretty much everyone (except Molly, especially if I make them twins)

I went back in to make her sound a little more desperate. And that this would be the first time she mentions she needs supersuits. This way Marko can assume what he wants of the fratority leader.

@MsBloom Windy, in her Velocity persona will be the first there for the Captain if you want Fitzpatrick to greet her or just sit her somewhere out of the way until the other two arrive.

"Tell the Celtic goddess of Justice that Goldilocks will meet her where and when she designates, ETA for landing at the state capitol airport is 1830 central time."

Maybe I was unclear but ... why would the Agency of Containment, Displacement and Control tell Andraste that they are coming. She is after all the one they are chasing. (Andraste = Gabriella Baudelaire a.k.a Ella, a.k.a Edith's ex girlfriend.)

Back
Top Bottom