Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

Sarkhan+Broodmother

x5o7tj.jpg

Heh. I still stick to Sarkhan being the weakest of the planeswalkers. The reason why is he actually requires you to more or less build a deck around his abilities. The other planeswalkers I've seen have all been of a sort where basically they are effective cards to have in any deck of that color. Sarkhan requires dragons, you only get one shot, and if you have enough dragons out to make it a real gamebreaker ability... then why the hell would you need him, you have a shitton of powerful fliers!

Made a Grixis Zombie deck today.......it totally obliterated a Grixis Control, Jund, and Esper Ally deck today. Zombies destroy all >8U also, it has Malfegor in it because of shits and giggles.

Only time I've ever had a murder of dragons stopped cold wasn't because of death touching fliers actually. It was due to someone with a blue milling deck, a lot of fliers, and Bubble Matrix. Anything short of that situation where I'm looking at a board full of flying gaseous form type creatures.

Tearing apart two of my decks to rebuild.

One my "Ha ha, sucks to be everyone else" group game deck. Red/White Wall Deck using cards like Fortified Area (Walls gain banding and +1/+0). Few Longbows and similiar equipment. Two-Headed Dragon for a bigger kill. Grand Melee to piss everyone at the table off and make them rage, impotently.

And making a White/Blue/Green Leveler deck, really want to explore that mechanic and see how it works outside of Sealed.

Oie, me have finally made a eldrazi deck too, i just need to test it and really hopes it will work out, well here is my currently deck​

Creatures:
Emrakul, The Aeons Thorn (1)
Ulamog's Crusher (3)
Artisan of Kozilek (1)
Pathrazer of Ulamog (1)
Hand of Emrakul (2)
It That Betrays (1)
Lord of Shatterskull Pass (1)
Emrakul's Hatcher (2)
Rapacious One (2)
Sacellum Godspeaker (1)
Kazandu Tuskcaller (1)
Nest Invader (3)
Kozilek's Predator (2)
Overgrown Battlement (3)

Spells:
Skittering Invasion (1)
All is Dust (1)
Overfrlowing Chalice (1)
Pennon Blade (1)
Dreamstone Hedron (2)
Traitorous Instinct (1)
Flame Slash (3)
Brood Birthing (4)
Growth Spasm (2)
Khalni Heart Expedition (1)
Awakening Zone (1)

Lands:
Forest (8)
Mountains (7)
Evolving Wilds (3)

Yeah, thats what i got so far​

Zennarion said:
I got my best booster ever today! =D

Spawnsire of Ulamog and a foil Sarkhan the Mad in one booster! x3
Holy poop on a stick. The best thing I have pulled was Gidion Jura with a foil Nomads' Assembly

Raziel99 said:
Redu, I see a sad lack of Harrows and Llanowar Elves in that deck.
i have only one Llanowar Elves and i dont know if i want to use the Harrow, if so, then max 2

reduction said:
Raziel99 said:
i have only one Llanowar Elves and i dont know if i want to use the Harrow, if so, then max 2
Arbor elf could be used instead of Llanowar Elves?

Raziel99 said:
Zennarion said:
I would be happy to trade Sarkhan for Nomad's Assembly x3
(Has a kor deck)
I would prefer another Gideon.
But i don't have that one XD

Zennarion said:
reduction said:
Raziel99 said:
i dont have that one, and i dont like it, but well, i know i atleast have one LLanowar Elves, its maybe possible i have a second, if i can find a second, then i for sure will use them as wel, but only if i can find them

Zennarion said:
reduction said:
Raziel99 said:

Raziel99 said:
Zennarion said:
I would be happy to trade Sarkhan for Nomad's Assembly x3
(Has a kor deck)
I would prefer another Gideon.
But i don't have that one XD
Arbor elf only has more use than a llanowar elf if you actually use forests, or if you use terromorphic expances. I have seen decks with nonbasic lands that make green and has llanowar elves.

As for harrow, you pay three and get rid of one of them for 2 basic lands untapped. very good deal if you ask me.

okay, i found 2 LLanowar Elves and 2 Harrows, but now is the problem, what do you think i need to change out? or should i just add them in without taking anything out?

A ulamog's crusher, lord of shatterskull pass, flame slash, traitorous instinct.

Two crushers are enough, you want to try to save for the bigger ones. lord of shatterskull pass sucks up mana for the eldrazi. you dont need 3 flame slashes, and traitorous instinct slows you down, you want your own big fat fatties to play.

Raziel99 said:
A ulamog's crusher, lord of shatterskull pass, flame slash, traitorous instinct.

Two crushers are enough, you want to try to save for the bigger ones. lord of shatterskull pass sucks up mana for the eldrazi. you dont need 3 flame slashes, and traitorous instinct slows you down, you want your own big fat fatties to play.
i can go without them all, but my Shatterskull, me likes him to much, even though he probably like you say, will drain my mana out, but i know how to play it, and when that one is out and lvled up, can you say bye to most of your monsters, well unless if you are sitting with an giant army of eldrazis of course, but still though!

Shatterskull takes around... 14 or 16 mana (i cant remember the full number off the top of my head) to get to his level 6. Hell, I would use him just for a level 1, but the point is, for that much mana, you could have a emrakul out and have a turn to beat into your opponent. Hell, if you play a bushwacker with kicker, that's 30 you can do before they have time to sneeze.

Verdict from me: he's good, but with your need for mana to pump out a constant supply of eldrazi, he's best as sideboard. Nothing will stand up to the barrage of 8/8+ with annihilator anyway.

Goblin Booshwacker. One red, 1/1, kicker one red. If it was kicked, all your creatures get +1/+0 and haste until end or turn. Zendikar common.

Ah... I don't even think i have that one! XD

Anyways, right now my eldrazi is working pretty well, and im afraid to add in the 4 new creatures i have^^;

2 'It that Betrays'
1 'Pathrazor of Ulamog'
1 Spawnsire of Ulamog'

I have only played 2 games with that deck, and 2 won games so far, so im hoping that Red can give me some challenge with his Eldrazi deck next Monday before i decide if i should update it or not

Back
Top Bottom