Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summertime Is Over, Roxas. (blindedbythelight ~ liynn)

"Yeah, it's me, babe. You're burning up." Roxas said, pressing his hand against Axel's forehead lightly. "You've gotta be at least a hundred degrees, my poor Axel." He said with a frown, leaning down to hug the male tightly, his body now laying on top of the male's. Roxas of course thought Axel was awake and was continuing what he thought what was a normal conversation with the man. "Is there anything I can do?"

Roxas took the sentence to mean that Axel's fever was burning up, which made him frown. "I know, Axel." He said, moving the strands of hair out of his face as he leaned down to kiss his forehead, his lips feeling the heat radiating off the man. "I wish I could help you, but I'm no doctor." It really did hurt Roxas that he couldn't do anything for the man, he didn't like it when Axel seemed weak or was in pain, he didn't like it one bit.

Roxas's brow arched as Axel seemed to have a sudden outburst about the boy being there, was the man crazy? "Axel...I've been here for like the last two minutes, we've been talking about your fever." He sighed, pushing the man's hair back off his forehead. "Is your fever making you delusional? Anyways, I walked over here from school, remember? I told you I was going to and it was raining hard so obviously I got wet and I didn't want to get anything in your house wet so I just took my clothes off." The boy said with a shrug. "You don't mind, do you?"

Roxas smiled and nodded, quickly lifting the blankets so that he could snuggle up to Axel, his naked, wet body clinging to the man's warmth. The boy was absolutely drenched and his usually spiked hair was down because it was so wet. "You're so warm, Axel." He said as he hugged the male tightly, placing a kiss to his cheek. "It's nice."

Roxas smiled. "I'm always happy to keep you warm, Axel, but this is just as good." He placed a hand on Axel's chest, running his hand over it softly. "So how do you feel, any better?" The boy questioned as he rested his head on the redhead's shoulder. Truth be told, Roxas was feeling a bit hot and bothered himself, being naked and all against Axel's warm body, who was almost nude himself. He kissed the man's neck gently, "I missed you today, you know. Usually I get to see you after class, but you class was less than five minutes today, I didn't get to sit in detention with you, my favorite part of the day."

Roxas continued with his motions, running his hand across Axel's lovely pale flesh, smiling as his hand was joined with the redhead's larger one. He couldn't believe what he was about to do, considering his lover was so incredibly warm and sick, but he wanted something and he wanted it now. Roxas was a rather impatient little boy, even with sex. "But I wanna be fucked now." The boy whispered in Axel's ear, his hand running all the way down his abdomen to his boxers, slipping his hand underneath to grasp his cock.

The fact that Axel didn't tear his hand away as he grasped his shaft made Roxas gain a bit more confidence with his little effort, stroking Axel's softness a bit. "I don't mind Axel, you won't have to do anything." The blond kissed the male's cheek once more. "I'll ride you." He smiled, slipping under the covers grasping his fingers in the redhead's boxers, pulling them down swiftly. He looked up at Axel, only his head sticking out from under the covers, smiling at him slightly as he took the tip of the man's cock into his mouth, sucking at it softly as he stroked him with his other hand.

Roxas, being the horny young lad that he was, ignored Axel's half-hearted attempts at getting him to stop. The boy was determined to have Axel inside of him and nothing would stop him at the moment, not while he was this turned on and hard. He began sucking more roughly now, his licks getting longer and tougher as he began to go down on Axel, bobbing his head up and down slightly as he massaged his balls with one hand, his other stroking his now hardened shaft.

It was true, Roxas didn't know when to stop. When the boy was determined, he was a speeding train, unable to stop until he did what he wanted. He only continued to go deeper on Axel, taking more and more of him into his wet, warm mouth, his silky tongue sliding on the underside of the man's shaft as he went down as far as he could, his chin touching Axel's balls and his nose digging into his pelvis as he sucked, Axel's cock now fully sheathed inside his mouth.

Roxas looked up at Axel with his aqua blue eyes as he sucked on him, slowly dragging his head back up to Axel's tip, licking at his head a few times before finally taking his mouth off of him. "Where's the lube?" The boy questioned as he emerged from under the sheets, on top of Axel, his own cock now erect, much like his lover's. He leaned down to kiss the man's chest, wanting to keep him interested enough to go on, licking his nipples every so often.

"Mmhmm, I believe we went over this when I said that I wanted you to fuck me now." Roxas said with a grin, licking one of Axel's nipples once more. "But the important thing is that I want you specifically to fuck me and not anyone else." He said, placing a kiss on the same nipple he had licked. "No one else could do it as good as you and I wouldn't want them to anyway." Roxas shook his ass a bit, almost tauntingly. "Gonna lube up now so I can sit on it?"

"Thanks." Roxas said as Axel lubed himself up, kissing his chest one last time before he moved the blankets off of the man's cock and backed himself up to it, gripping the base as he lined it up with his tight hole. He took a deep breath as he plunged himself down, his body resisting Axel's tip a bit at first, but he just put more force downward, Axel's cock eventually sliding into him with the help of the lube, the rest of his shaft going in quite easily. "Axel..." The boy gasped as he enveloped every inch of the man's length inside of him. This is exactly what Roxas wanted, to feel the man inside of him again and well, that's what he got.

Back
Top Bottom