Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summertime Is Over, Roxas. (blindedbythelight ~ liynn)

Once Roxas felt that he was good and adjusted, he placed his hands on Axel's pecs for support, smiling down at him as he began to slowly lift his hips up more and more, the redhead's shaft becoming visible as Roxas got higher, until only his tip was inside of his warm, tight entrance. Suddenly, the boy slammed his ass back down onto Axel's shaft, letting out a loud groan as the man's tip slid against his prostate. "Fuck, Axel." He moaned as he began to lift his hips again, repeating the process.

Roxas nodded, he liked it very much. "Yes, Axel." He sighed as he lifted his hips once more, dropping back down onto his shaft. He began to repeat the motions more quickly now, lifting himself up faster and faster, slamming back down onto Axel with more force as he moaned loudly. As bad as the boy felt about practically seducing Axel to fuck him when he was sick, he was pretty sure that the older male had no complaints now and quite frankly, neither did Roxas now that he was riding him.

As soon as Axel rocked himself in his little boy's prostate, he got his wish. "F-Fuck, Axel!" He shouted as he moved himself up and down even faster, bouncing up and down on top of Axel now, sliding up and down easily. Having warmed up considerably since he had gotten under Axel's covers and now even more now that he was being fucked by Axel, which was quite a workout, the boy's hole was quite warm, heating up Axel's already hot member.

Roxas gripped his erect member as he continued to pound his ass into Axel's cock, bouncing as hard and fast as he could as he stroked himself, not minding in the least that he was doing all of the work for his sick Professor. As long as Roxas got fucked by the man, he didn't care if he had to bend over backwards to do it. He could feel Axel's cock throb inside of him and even engorge a bit more, signaling to him that the man was about to climax. "Cum inside me, Axel." The boy groaned as his ass connected with Axel's thighs, his prostate being hit once more.

Axel's intense orgasm and his rather feral moans made Roxas even more hot and bothered, if it were possible as he continued to ride him as his lover came, feeling his warm cum shoot into his body. "Axel!" He shouted as he continued to pump his own member in his hand, riding Axel even after he had climaxed. He lifted his hips once more, all the way up and slammed down, the redhead's tip hitting his prostate once more, which made Roxas immediately shoot his load all over Axel's upper body, three big squirts of his sticky cum landing in random patters. "Axel..." The boy said with a sigh as his body finally relaxed, Axel still inside of him.

Roxas nodded, although he wouldn't mind having Axel stuck inside of him forever, he thought it was best to not even attempt that experiment. He slowly slid off of the man, his ass a bit sore from slamming onto Axel so many times, but he didn't mind. He slipped into bed next to Axel and pulled the blankets up to only cover their legs, not wanting to get any cum or lube on the blankets. "I guess we were a bit messy." He said with a smile, moving closer to him, kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you for that, Axel. I needed it."

Roxas sat their patiently, his brow raised a bit, not having a clue as to what Axel was getting. Was it food or something? He doubted it, seeing as that was kind of lame. Axel was right though, he was very, very tired. Riding him for the past couple of minutes had really taken a toll on him and if Axel didn't hurry up, he might find a snoozing blond in his bed.

The blond's brow raised as he was told he had a dirty ass and to get into the bathroom with Axel. He did as he was told however and found his lover in what looked to be a steaming bath, it was Roxas' two favorite things, Axel and something relaxing. He slipped into the bath with the redhead, the water a bit hot at first but he quickly got accustomed to it, sitting in between Axel's thighs, resting his back on the man's chest. "Axel, you're the best." He said with a smile.

"I'd do anything for you too, Axel. In fact, I think I proved that by walking over here in a damn storm, just to take care of you, but instead we had sex and that's even better." Roxas said with a smile, also closing his eyes as he rested his head against Axel's chest, letting out a sigh of relaxation.

Roxas smiled as he was petted by Axel, if he were a kitty he'd be purring...and Axel would have fucked a cat, so thankfully he was not. The boy adjusted himself about an inch, getting a bit more comfortable on top of Axel, letting out another sigh. "I'm so happy I came over and I'm happy I seduced you, although it wasn't hard."

Roxas's brow also raised, what the hell was Axel talking about? "Um, excuse me, Axel, but you were the one who was all sick and lying in bed and I was the one who was naked and on top of you and then had to convince you to let me suck you." He looked up at him as his abdomen quivered a bit from Axel's touch, tickling him. "Don't try to deny that I seduced you, Axel."

Roxas, although he wasn't the brightest bulb in the box most of the time, caught on to what Axel was doing quickly, but didn't even attempt to stop him. The boy let out a small moan as Axel played with his nipples and giggled a bit one he started to run the washcloth over his abdomen, tickling him slightly. "Axel..."

( Sorry it's taking so long, doing a bit of homework. D: Math. D< )

Roxas was still a bit suspicious of Axel, but decided to trust him, this time. "Alright, I'll believe you I guess." Still, his eyes were narrow and he was a bit wary as he lifted his arms, letting Axel was him as if he were his pet. The boy was exhausted after riding Axel, but he didn't mind, he was happy that he had gotten Axel to screw him, it left him content and happy.

Back
Top Bottom