Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summertime Is Over, Roxas. (blindedbythelight ~ liynn)

Liynn

Super-Earth
Roxas wanted to die, absolutely wanted to just roll over and die. It was the end of yet another perfect summer with his best friends and now it was time for school. The end of summer meant no more beach, no more sleeping in until one in the afternoon, which was one of Roxas's favorite things to do. The end of the summer also meant that Roxas was royally fucked, he didn't finish his assignment for the summer and that mean instant death, according to Seifer. You see, Seifer had done nothing but beat him up all summer and then sit on him as he told him how much he was going to hate Professor Axel. This certain Professor had quite the reputation around school as being a hard ass and demanding way too much of his students. Roxas certainly didn't believe this, seeing as Seifer said that they had to write ten essays in class in an hour and a half period, which was entirely impossible to do. So the boy just assumed that Seifer was trying to make him even more stressed, like he always attempted to do and usually succeeded at.

The blonde slugged his way through the halls of his school though, absolutely dreading his first period with the infamous Professor Axel. He couldn't believe that he hadn't completed his summer assignment, seeing as he planned to do it the last week of summer, but instead spent it at the beach with his friends while they swam and worked on their tans, which Roxas was rather proud of. Even though he didn't look like a pale fish any longer, thanks to the beach, he was mentally kicking himself in the groin each step he took to his fateful first period, where his newly tanned ass was most likely going to get burned by Professor Axel.

Roxas took one of the few available seats left in the classroom once he arrived, the ones closest to Professor Axel's desk, of course. His fingers tapped his desk in and his foot tapped the floor nervously as he awaited for the professor to arrive and for Armageddon to begin.

Before Professor Axel had entered the classroom, Roxas listened to the many whispers around him. Many of them were talking about rumors about the professor, such as hearing that he had actually set a student's paper on fire because he forgot to put his name on it. This made Roxas grow a bit hotter and he loosened his tie a small amount, which was part of the school uniform. If that one kid only forgot to write his name on the paper, what in the hell would Axel do to a student who forgot to do the assignment all together? The boy let out a heavy sigh, butterflies in his stomach as the whole class awaited awaited their demise.

"Good morning, professor." The class answered in unison as Axel addressed them. Roxas' brow raised as the professor made his rather lame joke, although he was half tempted to run out the door and switch into another English class. The boy thought that anyone who made bad jokes couldn't be that bad of a teacher and that maybe everything he heard about Axel were just rumors! Yes, that had to be it. Immediately, Roxas felt a bit of relief as he relaxed and placed a small smile on his face.

Roxas immediately felt the nervousness come back and the butterflies flutter in his stomach once more as Axel said that most of the rumors everyone had heard were probably true. The boy mentally kicked himself in the ass for not taking the chance the professor had given him to run. He grew even more nervous as Axel asked if they had all finished their summer assignments and all of the kids except Roxas, of course, passed them forward to the professor. The boy felt the want to die return, being the only one stupid enough not to finish the summer assignment.

He slowly raised his hand as Axel had requested. "I-I didn't finish the assignment...sir." He said sheepishly, awaiting his punishment.

Roxas' mouth dropped once he heard that whoever hadn't turned in the first assignment failed the first test, was this man insane? He was just going to fail Roxas on his very first test just because he was too busy during the summer? Oh, he must be insane. The boy was going to protest to protect his grade, but once he saw Axel's frightening look, he bit his tongue and looked away from his professor and down towards his desk. "My name is, um, Roxas, sir." He said softly, almost a whisper. The boy was scared now, what was Axel going to do to him? The blond only figured it would be something highly unpleasant.

Roxas was a bit shocked by just how mean Axel was. Seifer had said some pretty nasty things, but really had not prepared him for the demon in front of him. The man, while attractive, had the personality of Satan. "Yes sir." The boy replied as he looked up to the man, intent on staring at him. His mouth dropped once he heard the assignment that they had to do however. This man truly was insane, he expected a ten page report by tomorrow? That would take all night!

The blond stood up and looked at his other classmates who only offered their apologetic faces as he walked into Axel's office and took a seat in an empty chair across from his desk, waiting for sweet death to come.

Roxas somehow got even more nervous now that he was in Axel's rather small, claustrophobic office. There were no windows in his office, which was strange and only one door as the exit. The blond bit his lip and tapped his feet together in anticipation and couldn't help but gasp slightly as he heard the door close behind Axel. The boy looked behind him to the red head and looked apologetically at him. "I-I'm sorry for not completing my assignment sir, but are you really going to...fail me? Can't I do extra credit or something?" The boy prayed to God, Buddha and Shiva that there was some sort of makeup assignment he could do.

To Roxas, it seemed as though Axel was actually trying to creep him out and it was working. Why wouldn't the man just sit down in his desk so he could actually see him instead of making his mind wonder as to why the hell he wouldn't sit down and to what exactly he was doing behind him? And how hard did Axel expect him to work? It couldn't get much tougher than a ten page essay by tomorrow, could it? It didn't matter though, Roxas needed that grade and he needed it bad. "Well, sir, I'd work as hard as you want me to to get the grade."

The second Axel's fingers touched the boy's neck, he went stiff as a dead man. What the fuck did his professor think he was doing? Did he think Roxas was some little schoolboy slut that he could touch? Hell no, Roxas didn't sleep around with his teachers. If the boy were as stiff as a dead man before, he didn't know how stiff he was now that Axel was molesting his lips with his own. His eyes went wide and his hands moved up to push Axel back a bit, so he could speak. "P-Professor what the hell are you doing!?"

Roxas was about to smack Axel across the face, but thought that might only upset him and that wouldn't exactly be good in this certain situation. "But that's blackmail, Professor! It's illegal. I could tell someone and then you'd be like...arrested and you'd be fired and you'd never be hired anyone again and...and stuff like that." The blond couldn't fully form complete thoughts or sentences still, seeing as his brand new professor had just kissed him and well, that would shock anyone.

Crap. Axel was right, anyone he told would probably believe the teacher more than they would the student. It looked as though little Roxas was stuck. The boy couldn't help but laugh out loud as Axel went off about how attractive he was. It was true, the man was devilishly handsome and pretty much anyone would be happy to be kissed by him, but still. "Narcissistic, much?" Roxas questioned, covering his mouth a bit to hide his laughter. It was true, though, he did enjoy the kiss a bit, even though he was pretty much in shock while it happened. Roxas considered what he would have to do to Axel though, he would most likely have to have sex with him to get the A he wanted for the test and he wasn't exactly sure if he wanted to go that far, considering, well, it was illegal.

"So...Professor Axel, if I...have sex...um, with you." He cleared his throat a bit, a light blush forming across his cheeks as he looked into his Professor's emerald eyes. "I'll get an A?"

Roxas couldn't believe that he was actually having this conversation with his Professor, or at all even. Was he really going to do this? Was he really going to have sex with his teacher for a grade? Well, the answer was yes, yes he was. His parents would kill him if they found out he didn't do the summer assignment, seeing as he promised them that he had and he couldn't afford to fail a test, especially on the first day of school. So now really the only question was if he could handle the pressure, as Axel had questioned. Well, Roxas wasn't entirely sure if he could, but he sure as hell was going to try.

"Yes, I think I can." The blond said as he grabbed his Professor's hand and moved it up his leg more until he was actually touching his groin. He kind of wanted to kill himself for doing that. He took Axel's face in his hands and sat up a bit more, pulling the man's handsome face closer so that they were kissing again. This time, Roxas wasn't shocked as he moved his lips slightly against his Professor's.

Roxas let out a slight moan into the kiss as Axel squeezed him, the boy wrapped his arms around the redhead's neck and stood up so that it wasn't such a strain for the both of them. His tongue met Axel's and he rubbed it against the man's gently. Strangely, Roxas didn't find this to feel dirty or wrong as he thought he would, well, he found it slightly wrong because of course it was his Professor, but it mostly just felt good. He began to run his hands down Axel's chest, letting them lay on his pecs as his nervous fingers played with a button on his shirt, undoing it slowly.

Axel quickly gained control of their kissing, as expected, the man was much more experienced. He quickly took the man's tie off and continued to work on his buttoned shirt, exposing half of his chest now as he continued to unbutton each and every one that shielded Axel's muscled body from his sight. The blond's aqua eyes stared into the redhead's as he was asked if he could take the heat, to which Roxas smiled. "I think so, Professor. I'm doing just fine so far." He kissed the man's lips again, but started to move his mouth lower, his chin, then his neck, kissing further and further down as he unbuttoned the last pesky button on Axel's shirt, exposing him fully.

Back
Top Bottom