Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summertime Is Over, Roxas. (blindedbythelight ~ liynn)

Roxas, being the innocent virgin that he is, or was, didn't exactly know to prepare himself for such an intrusion in his ass such as Axel's large cock and it hurt quite a bit as he pushed himself in deeper and deeper. The boy grit his teeth together and pushed his fingers into Axel's floor, although that didn't do much, seeing as they was nothing to grip onto. He let out a gasp of relief as he felt Axel's balls rest again his meaty ass, knowing that he was fully inside of him so he wouldn't have to take anymore of his large shaft. The boy was tense and that made his walls enclose even closer around Axel, squeezing him quite roughly.

Roxas nodded and attempted to relax himself. This is what he wanted, he wanted Axel inside of him and he wanted to feel the pleasure from it, not this pain. He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes and though about pretty much absolutely anything other than the immense pain in his ass, he thought instead about the beach and the warmth from that. As Roxas's mind was distracted, his body became less tense, his stiff muscles relaxing a bit, his walls letting go of their grip on Axel's shaft.

"Professor!" The boy shouted quite loudly as Axel's tip slammed into his prostate, causing the boy to moan loudly, pushing his ass up against Axel's hips. He was breathing heavy a bit as the redhead stroked him. "D-Do that again, please." Roxas begged, moving his ass a bit. "I wanna feel that again, sir."

As Axel slowed his muscles, Roxas's brow raised in confusion and when he began talking about not thrusting into the boy, he got a bit angry. "What do you mean, Professor?" Roxas looked behind him, glaring daggers at the man. Axel wanted nothing more than to fuck Roxas and now he was sitting there, mulling over the idea as to whether to continue or not after he was already inside him? Oh, that pissed Roxas off quite a bit.

Axel was correct, Roxas was caught off guard and was rather pleasantly surprised as the redhead slammed into him again, making the boy moan loudly. This was probably what Axel wanted all along, to see the boy moan and squirm underneath him. "Axel..." He groaned, thrusting his ass back into the male. "You're such an ass." He laughed slightly. "Now just fuck me, please."

"Nngh." Roxas groaned as Axel squeezed his throbbing erection as he pumped into him. "You sure as hell seemed like you had no problem earlier." He squeezed his muscles tightly around Axel's cock, his moist, warm walls hugging him tightly as he spoke. The boy wrapped his own hand around Axel's and began to pump with him, his ass moving back upon the male's dick.

"God, Axel!" The boy shouted as his prostate was plowed into by the man's fuck pole repeatedly. Roxas felt like he was on Cloud 9 each time Axel thrust into his sensitive spot, his walls relaxing a bit each time he did so. The boy continued to stroke his own erection as Axel continued to thrust into him. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." The blond repeated as moans and groans sprang from his mouth.

Roxas thought he was just oging to keel over and die from what he was feeling, it was simply just too good, Axel was clearly an expert at what he did. The boy pumped his shaft faster and harder than before, his moans becoming more fierce and gutteral. "Axel! I-I'm gonna cum." He announced through deep breaths and gasps. And cum he did, his white cum shot out quickly, just after he finished his sentence, it coated both of the boy's hands as his walls tightened around Axel again, his whole body going stiff with pleasure.

Roxas was spent, fully exhausted from his first good fucking and boy was Axel good. The boy slumped onto the ground, moving so that he was laying next to his Professor, his chest rising up and down with each deep breath he took. He raised his cum-covered hand to Axel, showing the results of his fucking. He moved the hand to his mouth and licked it off, deciding that he didn't taste too bad. He looked into Axel's eyes and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "That was wonderful."

"Me too. Sorry if I was a little loud, I was a virgin." Roxas said a bit sheepishly, not wanting Axel to judge him or anything. The boy turned around so that he was on his stomach and rested his head in his arms, one of his legs draping over the other. He blushed once he saw Axel taste his seed and smiled at him slightly. "I guess I don't taste bad, eh?" He questioned. "So, do I get an A, Profess- oh." The blond stopped once he felt something rather strange seeping out of him. He turned around and spread his cheeks, noticing Axel's white cum dripping out of his ass. "Good job, Professor, you came a bit too much." He laughed.

Roxas laughed at Axel's remark. "Just how many students have you bedded, sir?" The boy hoped it wasn't as a number as he was expecting, he didn't want to just be another fling to Axel, especially not since he'd taken his virginity. Plus, he wasn't going to lie, he had a hell of a lot of fun with his Professor and he was a lot less terrifying after he had cum. The boy rested his head on the male's arm, looking up at him with his aqua eyes.

Roxas couldn't help but smile once he heard Axel say that he wanted him to be something more than just a fling. He moved his head closer to Axel's chest as they lay there and he softly kissed it. "Really, Professor? How come?" He questioned, although he wasn't opposed to becoming more than just a fuckbuddy to Axel at all. "You sure you just don't want me to forget my homework more often?" He smiled slightly, pressing his hands up against the man's chest.

"Well, that I can do, Professor." He kissed the man's lips softly, the slight taste of cum lingering on both of their lips, before he stood up and grabbed his clothes, beginning to put his shirt on. "I think I better go though, Professor. I don't know when lunch gets out and my friends will be wondering where I am and Seifer will be wondering if I survived your class." Roxas laughed slightly. "What do you think I should tell him?" He questioned, doing up the buttons of his dress shirt.

Back
Top Bottom