Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summertime Is Over, Roxas. (blindedbythelight ~ liynn)

Roxas laughed along with Axel, he could tell Seifer that and let him have his victory, but he would probably only tell him that Axel had a stern talking with him. He pulled on his underwear along with his tie and grinned at Axel. "I could tell my friends that I have lunch detention for a while, if you'd like to speak to me in your office for a bit after class, sir." Of course the two of them would be talking, they'd just be talking about how badly they wanted to fuck and if Roxas should suck more, or if Axel should go harder or faster. Hey, it was still talking.

"Yes, Professor, they would believe that because you're truly an evil man in the classroom." Roxas' voice did not have a hint of sarcasm in it in the slightest. "You were very frightening earlier, I hope you know." The boy said with a smile as he did up his tie, and then proceeded to put his pants and shoes on. He laughed slightly and leaned in to kiss Axel's lips and give his groin a soft grasp. "I'll see you later, kay?"

(( What shall we do next? D: ))

Roxas got to class about a minute before everyone else would, smiling at Axel as he entered. "Hey Professor." He said, setting his things down at his desk before he went up to Axel's, sitting on it. "Having a good day?" He questioned, looking down at what he was doing. He instantly recognized his poem, the one he had written about Axel. Why he had done that, he had no fucking clue, but it seemed to be his inspiration for the certain assignment. A blush spread about his face, quickly becoming embarrassed, had Axel caught that it was about him? He certainly hoped not.

Roxas was about to panic, he knew Axel had figured out it was about him by just the tone in his voice. "Listen Axel, I'm sorry about writing it, but you told us to write a poem about something significant that happened in your life and all that kept popping up in my head was the day you took my virginity." He got off the desk, movng a bit of his bangs out of his eyes, looking to Axel. "It'll never happen again if it bugs you."

Roxas kissed him back quickly, a smile on his face. "Thanks Axel." He returned to his seat just as the other students began to fill in, thankfully they hadn't come a second sooner or else they would have recieved quite the eyeful of a teacher kissing his student. Wouldn't that have been fun to try to explain? Roxas hated this part of the day, when he had to pretend to be Axel's student. He had to see the mean Axel come out and torture his students when he knew the real Axel, although he wasn't much different from the mean one, he was a bit nicer and knew how to pleasure the boy, Roxas smiled at the thought.

As the classroom emptied, Roxas stayed in his seat, a bit shocked at Axel. "I am surprised, Professor." The blond said with a large smile. "Is the great, terrifying Professor Axel finally turning soft?" Oh, this was hilarious, he couldn't believe what Axel had done. "You're not being very subtle with these assignments, by the way, you obviously want me to write another sappy poem about you." Roxas grinned, feeling quite good about himself at the moment.

Roxas stared back into Axel's beautiful eyes for a moment before shaking his head. "No, no, it's fine! I'll happily write another poem about you." He said with a smile as he moved to sit in the man's lap. "And is my Professor not feeling well? Is there anything I can do?" He questioned, pressing a kiss to Axel's cheek and running his hand through his soft, silky locks.

"You're very warm, babe." Roxas said, placing a kiss to the top of Axel's head. "Maybe you should go home and rest, so you can be back tomorrow. I don't know if I'll enjoy school as much if you're not here." He looked down at Axel, wrapping his arms around him. "What's this about setting things on fire though? Are you a pyromaniac or something?" The blond questioned with a laugh, rubbing Axel's back softly.

"Mm, well I still accept you, even if you might feel the urge to set my ass on fire one day." The blond said with a grin, nuzzling into Axel's mane. "I do need my daily dose of Axel, that's true, but it's fine if you leave babe, I'll come over after school or something, is that okay?" He smiled at the kiss, returning one to the redhead's cheek, staring back into the man's blue eyes as his body was brought closer to the male's.

"Well, I like having my ass in your lap, you're comfy, Axel." Roxas said as he moved a bit, shaking his ass in his lover's lap. "And really, Axel. I want to come over later, okay? I gotta make sure you're okay and everything like that, plus I like seeing you." He said with a smile, kissing the man's lips once more, linging there a bit longer than he probably should have, considering the position he was in, but oh well.

Roxas pouted for a bit, wanting to stay there a bit longer with Axel, but nodded. "Yes, sir." He said, quickly kissing the man's lips once more before he slowly got off the man's lap and grabbed all of his things, heading off to his other classes shortly after.

It was now after school and Roxas was at Axel's doorstep, completely soaked. You see, the weather didn't seem to like Roxas today much at all and only decided to start pouring down rain the second he stepped out of school and headed over to Axel's house, a good fifteen or twenty minute walk away. He stood there, dripping wet, his school uniform absolutely soaked and clinging to his body as he rung Axel's doorbell, a crash of lighting and roar of thunder smashing behind him, not too far away.

Roxas soon grew tired of waiting and even more tired of the rain. He barged into Axel's house, well, he more like entered without the man's consent and was now dripping in his entry way. Not wanting to piss Axel off with getting water all throughout his house, he took off all of his clothes, knowing that Axel certainly wouldn't mind a naked blond in his house. He put the clothes in a pile near the door and began to search for his redheaded lover, calling out his name a bit until he got to the man's bedroom, knocking on the closed door before entering. Aw, how adorable, his big, strong Axel was fast asleep. The boy got on the bed with him, sitting on top of his sleeping frame. "Axel..." He whispered, leaning down to kiss the man's forehead.

Back
Top Bottom