Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was gorgeous. Toned, lean, and looking at her like he would die of a broken heart if he looked away.

She got butterflies from the way he looked at her, and wanted so badly to always have him look at her like that.

He moaned her name in a low tone, how did everything he did make her lose her mind? How did he do it?

It was a shock when he climaxed, he tasted good. Damn good. He moaned loudly and gripped her hair tight, firing his load into her mouth.

She swallowed happily, glad he didn't taste god awful. Maybe Galin ate a little better than Ty did? Stop comparing the two, she told herself, enjoy this moment with him.

He moved her onto the bed. “I’m gonna make an odd request..” he said, moving to sneak his fingers into her underwear slowly. “I want to hear you beg.. but not yet. I’m not going to make you cry, but I’ll make it close. So when you feel like you’re gonna cry, that’s when I want to hear you beg..” he said, moving to feel how wet she was.

She jerked and gasped, giving a weak moan as her juices costed hos fingers heavily, nodding quickly, "O-Ok...kay...~"

Back
Top Bottom