Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She arched and gaspes loudly into the kiss, her toes curling gently. She hadn't felt this good in so long.

He kept it like this until she was squirming under him, then he began working his fingers faster.

She looked like she was struggling, but having the time of her life about it. She looked like she was close to crying already.

He smirked to himself and got a little rougher with her, but not rough enough to leave a mark.

She shifted and squirmed to make it easier on him, eyes hazy as she watched.
"U-Um...Galin..." She became embarrassed, "I-I want you to know...I don't normally...do stuff like this...l-like I'm not..." Was she referring to the cheating? Even after seeing what her boyfriend was actively doing right now?

“I know, Lia..” he said. Part of him hated hearing that. Hearing that despite Ty’s actions, she was still loyal to him. He admired her for it, but damn that man.

She smiled weakly, "S-Sorry to be a buzzkill.." She joked lightly, "I'm ready for you, if you'll still have me...?"

He smiled and cupped her cheek gently as he rested his cock against her. “I’ll always have you.” He said.

Her face turned so red that she felt hot against his hand, and she nodded dumbly to acknowledge him. She must not be used to talk like that, it was so easy to fluster her. It was pretty cute.

She bit her lip gently, "I-It hurts...~ but not in a bad way...~ I-I don't think I've ever wanted anything or anyone so much before...~ I feel like I'll wither away if you don't touch me...~"

Back
Top Bottom