Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and pulled back to the tip again before slamming back in, again and again, crushing her womb.

She was so loud. Probably never had good dick in her life. She was shaking, sputtering praises as she tried watching him, but each time she became too overwhelmed by it and melted into the bed.

He smirked to himself. He knew he was ruining her. Spoiling her with the best dick she would ever have.

"G-Galin, w-wait, I-I-~!!" She gasped and tried to muffle her shrill screams as she came. And she came hard; nearly stopping him dead inside her, but she didn't sound like she was close to stopping.

She shook under him, panting and whimpering, her juices coating him heavier than before as she looked dizzy under him.

“G-Good, because I don’t know how much longer I can hold back.” He said, moving to slam into her again, at the same pace as before.

Her eyes crossed again and she cried out, reaching to grab onto him for stability, "F-Fuck~!! O-Oh fuck, d-don't hold back~!! G-God, just use me, it's all I-~!!" She was cut off by a scream and she melted into the bed again.

He couldn’t hold back a smirk as he continued to slam into her womb, moving to pin her hands above her head. “I-I’d planned on it, but it’s always nice to have permission.”

"T-Take what you want from me...~!! A-Anything, Galin, anything I have, it's yours...~!!" She sputtered, "F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum again~!!"

“F-Fuck, poor thing. Never had a taste of the good life, huh?” He said, slamming into her faster and faster.

She shook her head quickly before her arms tugged under his firm grasp, screaming over and over as she climaxed hard and heavily once again.

He moaned loudly as he slammed into her again, not stopping to savor anything this time around. “I-I’m not stopping again. K-Keep up.”

She nodded, happy to obey whatever commands he gave her. She would try, but her brain was overloading a little and she felt like she would cry if she didn't get a break. But fuck if she didn't love it.

"G-God~!! O-Oh, God, Galin~!! I-I'm gonna-~!!" She nearly doubled over, forced to stay where she was with him pinning her down, unable to make noise this time around.

"C...Can't...stop...~!!" She gasped, her walls feeling like they were trying to milk him for all that he had.

She could barely utter a single comprehensible word, her walls hot and beyond tight around him as she soaked the bed under her.

God, please, she thought. She hadn't wanting anything more in her whole life. She could barely whine to let him know she wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom