Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Galin had spent a week tracking and learning the routine of his target, wanting to end this job as quickly and as cleanly as he could. It was some rival to a mega corp he didn't care to learn the name of. All he cared about was the money anyway, wanting to make a perfect life for his wife back home. Honestly, she was the only thing that kept him going these days.
He sat perched a few buildings away, peeking through his high powered scope as he aimed for the man's head before ending him with a pop and a gorey mess. He cleaned his rifle and put it away before leaving the area discreetly. Finally, he'd be able to spend some time with Lia before he was forced to leave again.

The exit was always the biggest headache, but he always planned his route well before he finally left.

He was kind of glad this job was on the other side of the country, and was even more glad his handler had taken care of his means back home. The flight back was easy and the uber to the safe house was quiet before he stored everything away and made his trip back home. Lia had no idea the type of life Galin lived, and he planned to leave it that way. The less she knew, the better. She thought he was just some corporate big wig that always had to leave for work. He was glad her brains were in those fat tits of hers.

All the small annoyances of the job, from a slight misfire in a rifle, a nosy underling, down to a wet sock, he let pile up. Made the kill satisfying, and made the return home even more satisfying.

He had bought a nice big house for her, let her do whatever she wanted with it; kept her busy and it kept her happy. He parked his car in the garage and locked everything up before stepping through the door.
"Galin?" God, that voice. He could fall asleep to it. "Oh, my God, is that you??"

He heard the gentle thumping of her feet against the carpet as she came running out, throwing her arms around him and holding onto him tight, "No, never!! Oh, baby, I missed you so much!! This week without you was so awful!"

She gasped as she looked up at him, amber eyes glittering, "Did you really...?" She asked softly.

She smiled even more and wiggled happily in his arms before kissing him, giving soft giggles of joy.

She melted and sighed in delight, her hands moving to cup his face tenderly as she pressed into him as best as she could with her tits in the way.

He was trying to ignore all that for now, simply enjoy his wife’s company. But it was difficult.

She pulled back gently and pet his cheeks affectionately, "Was the flight ok? Do you want to rest? Are you hungry at all? Do you want anything?"

“The flight was alright, I probably could use a rest, I’m getting hungry, and if nothing else I think I’m alright~” he said.

She smiled brightly and moved to rub her nose against his, "Well, why don't you get comfy and I'll make you something to eat~ and despite my feelings about them, your smokes are where they always are~" She said. She had been trying to get him to quit since they started dating, but stress smoking was a nasty habit of his that he just couldn't kick.

"You're very welcome~" She replied before she turned to leave the room. Only a blind man wouldn't stare at Lia; she was a natural curvy goddess with silky gold hair and the softest skin Galin had ever felt. It was warm today so she was in a pair of shorts that hugged her hips and ass perfectly with a tight racer back tank clinging to her juicy tits and tight curves.

She made him something small and easy, figuring he probably had a lot of fine dining out on his trip. She brought him chicken pesto salad, the pesto from a jar she had ordered from the last online grocery run. Galin was always so tired when he came home, she always wanted to make simple things for him to just graze as he relaxed from jet lag.
"Do you want anything alcoholic to drink, baby?" She asked after setting his food on the table in front of him.

She smiled brightly and nodded before heading off into the kitchen. He felt a buzz in his pocket and knew it was his work phone, pulling it out to check. It was Orchid, his handler, always checking in once he was home.
"Did you enjoy your fun little New York getaway, Kimaris?"

Back
Top Bottom