Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Hope For Me Is You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She moaned lowly and kissed back, tangling her fingers in his hair as she instinctually ground her hips against his.

He parted the kiss, “Fuck..~” he growled against her lips, before pulling her into the kiss again.

She gave a ragged moan into the kiss, fingers weaving into his hair and pulling him deeper, her body aching for more.

"H-Haah...~" He could feel her muscles twitch gently under his touch through her skinnies, arching gently into him.

He picked her up. Easily. Like she weighed nothing. He followed her directions towards the bedroom.

Oh, wow. That was really hot. Ty struggled sometimes, but Galin lugged her like she was nothing. When he got to the bedroom, she blushed even more. "I guess it would be stupid to ask if you wanted to go further, huh...?" She said, smiling sheepishly.

She blushed even more; Ty would have called her an idiot for sure.
"I just... apologize for any bumps and bruises...I'm a bit of a klutz most days.." She smiled, even though he knew damn well she was lying.

She tossed his shirt aside and moaned when he kissed her deeply, reaching to pull her tee and long sleeve over her head. She hated to break the kiss again, but it was a necessary evil. Her arms were covered in dark bruises that looked suspiciously like finger and hand marks, but she didn't draw attention to them as she tossed her shirts with his.

He didn’t want to ruin the mood either, and moved to kiss along the tops of her breasts slowly.

He moaned lowly and buried his face in her chest, losing his composure and simply indulging in his actions.

Back
Top Bottom