Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice in Wonderland (Cerberus & Beware Goreville)

Alice bent forward, her face now resting on Cheshire's floor as the vibrator was placed into her pussy, causing her to moan repeatedly as it shook against her wet, tight walls. The girl didn't really care where Cheshire put his cock, as long as it was inside of her and giving her pleasure. The two of them were completely oblivious to the Royal's eyes that were outside as they continued their little time of play.

Cheshire grinned and kept pushing against her,slowly sliding up into her ass as he turned up the vibe inside of Alice and kept pushing against her. He grinned giving her rear a swat. The eyes of the royal party nodded and were begining to form up for a strike against the house. "we've got someone harbouring."

Alice let out a muffled groan as Cheshire pushed into her virgin ass, claiming the last bit of virginity that she had, Sir White having taken both her oral and vaginal virginity only yesterday. The girl's tied hands dug into her skin as the man proceeded to go deeper and deeper inside of her, turning the vibrator up as he did so. Alice was moaning loudly now, though they were still muffled by the gag as Cheshire became fully embedded inside her tight ass.

Cheshire kept pushing against Alice, sliding himself as deep as he could and kept pushing more and more, slapping her ass from time to time as he was getting close. He looked at Alice and slid his hands to her breasts and started to grope them and squeeze them.

Alice pushed herself back on Cheshire each time he thrust, pushing her lovely ass back onto his cock. The girl was surprised that she was getting such pleasure out of being fucked in the ass, but was still glad that Cheshire had stuck his vibrator into her dripping pussy, doubling her pleasure. The girl continued to let out moan after moan against her gag after each thrust Cheshire made into her.

Cheshire watched her and grinned as he squeezed her breasts as he pushed as deep as he could into Alice and grabbed a smaller vibe and slid it as well into Alice's wet pussy wanting to get a real rise out of her.

If Alice's mouth wasn't gagged right now she'd probably be screaming from all the pleasure she was feeling, while Cheshire wasn't as gentle as Sir White, which she liked, he certainly wasn't doing a bad job at giving her pleasure. "Fuck me, Cheshire!" The girl said through her gag, although it came out muffled.

Cheshire kept pushing against her harder and harder before he gripped her hips and released himself into her ass. He then pulled off her gag and pulled out sliding into her mouth.

Alice eagerly sucked on Cheshire's cock, licking his tip and slit where there was still a bit of cum before she took more and more into her willing mouth, sucking on his meaty cock. As she was doing this she was still experiencing quite a bit of pleasure from the vibrators in her pussy and the slight bit of cum that was leaking out of her ass.

Cheshire watched Alice and came in her mouth as well before pulling out and watching her. He grinned and untied her as he licked his lips. "You did well, I guess I'll give you the information."

The girl sucked down all of the male's cum, smiling at him once he said that he'd give her the information. "Oh, thank you Mr. Cheshire!" She said, her smile growing even wider as she stood up and hugged the man to her bare body. She kissed the man's cheek lightly before asking, "so, how do I get out of Wonderland?"

Cheshire nodded. "It's." at that moment the door was thrown open and Cheshire turned to see who it was releasing Alice before being shot back, he landed on the ground bleeding. troops stormed in. "Im afraid you wont be."

Alice screamed as Cheshire was shot, backing up into a wall, imagining herself in her regular outfit so she wasn't nude anymore but still in a revealing outfit, her breasts on display. "Sir White, Sir White!" She shouted, cowering against the wall.

The Leader walked in and looked at her while the other soldiers waked over and grabbed her tying her hands behind her. "So that's his name, good I know what to write on his gravestone when he's executed for harboring outters." He laughed abit and looked at her licking his lips.

Alice looked around her, quite terrified as her hands were tied behind her back. "Let me go!" She shouted, struggling with her restraints, but it was of no use. She looked at the Leader, frowning at him. "Please, please let me go. I just want to get back home to London." She pleaded.

They grabbed Alice and dragged her away back to the castle. "Silence you." as they passed they were hauling white off as well, he was shot as well.

Alice gasped as she saw White, a bullet wound in his head. Who were these people and why did they have the authority to just shoot whomever they pleased? Were these the enforcers to the law or something like that? The scared girl didn't know and didn't care at this point as she was dragged to the castle all she knew was that she most certainly didn't like Wonderland. "I just want to go home..." She whispered.

They Hauled Alice off, keeping her tied before they released the ties and brought her to the dungeon, they stripped of of her clothes and put her into the most revealing outfit they could find before they gagged her and tied her into a cell. The sounds of other prisoners in the cells could be heard. a guard looked at her then just shut the door and locked it.

Alice couldn't believe what had happened, she simply fell into a rabbit hole and then met Sir White who taught her wondrous things, things she liked and enjoyed. She figured that the rest of Wonderland were like Sir White, kind and gentle, but she was oh so wrong. She should have never left White's house and should have stayed with him forever and ever, being his little Pet. Alice doubted that she would even get home now, she was a prisoner, apparently and had no freedoms.

They had left her there in the cells while charges were being delt with against white and Cheshire and deciding on what to do with Alice. It was known that the prince's brithday was coming up, perhaps they would give her to him as a birthday presant, but first she would have to be trained to serve well.

Alice sat down against a well, her hands tied behind her back and her mouth gagged, much like when Cheshire was fucking her brains out, but this time much less pleasurable. She looked out of her cell, wondering when they would come to get her, or if they would even come at all. She didn't know if she would even be getting out of this damned place.

The door was opened and the guards walked in and pulled her out dragging her out to judges. "You are charged with the act of invasion to the Wonderland and are an enemy of the state, Your partners will be executed, your punishment will be decided."

Alice didn't understand all of this one bit, she hadn't even meant to enter Wonderland, it was by accident! Could they really suspect an innocent teenager such as herself was really trying to sabotage Wonderland? Hopefully she could convince them that she was only her by chance and not on purpose, but poor Sir White and Cheshire were going to be executed, if only she could see them both one last time, Sir White especially. She had never thanked him for all he'd done for her and for being so kind to her and she was going to miss him dearly.

The Judges looked at her before stopped as the doors were flung open. The prince walked in, in full uniform. "Now now now I sear you guys dont know how harmless someone is, yes she is an outer but nothing more then what they would call a slut, you should of seen the state she was in when we came in. her friends can be executed..they did crime..but her, it can be commuted to my personal fuck toy."

The girl's eyes widened as the prince entered and announced to everyone in the courtroom that she was going to be his personal little fucktoy. If she could have spoken, if not for the gag in her mouth, she would have protested, calling the punishment unfair, seeing as she wasn't even technically committing any crimes, but all she did was look to her friends, Sir White and Cheshire, nodding to them as her way of saying goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom