Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice in Wonderland (Cerberus & Beware Goreville)

Beware Goreville

Super-Earth
The only thing Alice knew was that she was falling into a rabbit hole. How? She had no idea, considering she shouldn't even have been able to fit into such a tiny opening, but somehow it seemed as if something had sucked her in and she was falling for the past minute or so. Before she knew it, she seemed to be falling slower somehow until she seemed to come to a full stop and was turning without meaning to until she landed on her feet. The girl was a bit more than freaked out at the sudden stop and was a bit more confused by the room she was in. The architecture and overall look of the room told her that it was most certainly nothing in England, which seemed to make sense, seeing as she fell underground and was no longer in England.

The girl looked at her surroundings, noticing the room was rather...strangely built, being full of twists and turns that lead to a single door. The room was filled with chairs also, ones of wood, but mostly tall ones made of cushions that looked rather comfortable. And, what was that? Alice peered at a chair and noticed that there was...a man sitting in it! Maybe he could tell her where she was. "E-Excuse me, sir? Could you happen to tell me exactly where we are?" She questioned, walking towards him.

The man sitting in the chair paid Alice little mind as she came into the room. He just sat there in the chair with a small pocket watch in his hands. He wore upon him a fine white suit as he sat there looking at the watch. "So very late, oh so very late." Giving a soft sigh he looked over at Alice then tilted his head. "Curious, Oh well. Where we are, well the present my dear..where ever where else would you Be?" He shook his head and looked her over. "Who ever might you be Miss?"

Meanwhile on the other side of Wonderland, was the darker side, where those who ventured in were seldom heard from again and something was stirring to the notion that there was someone new in the kingdom, someone new they would be able to play with. "we feel it don't we?" "Yes we do, something new and sweet, something that will soon be ours."

As Alice got ever closer to the man, she began to notice the details in the white suit, noticing that it looked like it was made for a man of rather high class, perhaps one who belonged to the wealthier class of England would wear it? Was that where she was, in the wealthier part of England? She doubted that very much, but it was always a possibility. Alice of course knew that she was in the present, that was not the question that she asked the man, who asked what point in time they were? She shook her head slightly, ignoring the man's strange response. "My name is Alice, sir. I was in the park when I fell into this peculiar rabbit hole." She said as she looked the place over once more, it was quite a peculiar place indeed.

The man stood up and looked at her as he fixed his jacket looking rather puzzled. "Oh So you fell did you? Well then you have fallen into My home in a place called Wonderland, Not that its been very Wonderful." He laughed abit at his own joke. "Well then Miss Alice what ever are you going to do then now that you have found yourself here?" He walked over to the wall and looked over at a painting. one of a very beautiful woman dressed in a long white silk dress. "What are you going to do?"

So, Alice was in a place called Wonderland? That certainly wasn't on any of the London maps that she knew of, perhaps it was in outside of the city? Perhaps, but it was doubtful. The blond followed the man, peering at the same painting of the beautiful woman as she pondered exactly what she was going to do to get out of this place. "Well sir, I would very much like to get back to the park and soon. It was beginning to get dark while I was there and my mother expected me home soon." The girl looked up at the ceiling, looking at where she fell from. She couldn't very well fall up, could she? That would bring her right to where she was before she entered the strange Wonderland. Of course the girl couldn't fall back up, that was madness. Quickly shaking her head as if to forget the idea, she looked to the man beside her.

"Could you help me out, mister? Perhaps you know a way out of this peculiar place?

The man looked back at the paining, a sort of longing then shook his head and looked back at Alice. "Have you tried falling up?" To her it would seem strange and unbelievable but to him and others it would be something they would tell her many times again. "to get something you must give, and what are you willing to give, so that you may get?" He just shook his head and walked back to his chair and sat back down flipping open the pocket watch.

Little Alice couldn't help but laugh a bit once the man suggested falling up, something she was actually just considering, if only she knew how to do it. "I did consider it, sir, but I'm not exactly sure how to fall...up." She followed him again to his seat, standing in front of him with her hands behind her back. "I'm not sure what I can give you, sir, I don't have anything on me other than my clothes and you certainly don't want them, do you? They're for ladies such as myself." She said with a smile.

The man just Sat there quietly thinking. He yawned and looked at Alice and smirked. "There is always yourself to Give so that you may get." He licked his lips then got up and headed deeper into the room to what appeared to be a kitchen. He grabbed a kettle and some watter setting it up for a low boil. "Think about it. to get you must give." He grabbed a cup for himself and put his tea packet into it and watched her lovely figure.

Alice followed him into the kitchen, as if she were his shadow. She thought about what he said, must she give herself to him? Is that what he meant? The only thing Alice had to offer was...oh! A blush fell upon her face as she finally clicked together what the man had in mind. He wanted for Alice to have sex with him in order for him to guide her out of Wonderland. Well, Alice didn't know about that, she was only a mere teenager and the man looked as if he were at least in his twenties, if not older, but he was handsome. The girl wasn't sure if she should be giving herself to a stranger, but it seemed as this was the only possible way for her to get out of Wonderland and she had to do it if she planned on getting back to London.

"I think I understand." Alice said as she moved closer to the man and reached in front of him, cupping at his crotch with her delicate fingers.

The man looked at Alice and ran a hand against her cheek. "Then you will learn." He smirked abit as he felt her delicate hands over his crotch. "You will be taught in body and in mind so that you will learn to do better and improve yourself." He said as he ran a hand up along her legs and over her rear. Her dress would need a few alterations but it could easily be done. He smiled abit watching her, thinking about things that could be done with her.

"What do you mean, sir?" She couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as he touched her, his hand resting on the girl's firm ass. "Before we continue, may I know your name? You know mine, but I don't think you mentioned your own." She squeezed her hand a bit as she moved it along the male's crotch. "Shall we...move to a chair? Make this a bit more comfortable?" Alice questioned, not waiting for an answer as she moved back into the other room.

The man watched Alice as she felt his crotch before pulling away and heading into the other room to rest upon the chairs. He shrugged and held up a finger. "Just wait.." He looked at the tea kettle and nodded as it began to whistle. He picked it up and poured himself some tea. "They call me the White Rabbit, You can call me Sir White or Master."

Alice paused, waiting for the tea to finish before they continued. She couldn't believe she was actually going to do this, but she needed to get out of Wonderland before her mother began to worry, she wasn't even exactly sure about how much time she had already spent here, but each minute counted. "Ah, well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sir White." Alice said as she curtsied. "I quite like that name."

The White Rabbit watched her. He held that name for the small Rabbit Pin on his cuffs and for the act of a quick mind. He walked over to his chair and sat down drinking abit of the tea before setting it down on the table beside the seat. "Like wise, and speaking of pleasue my dear Alice I do beleive that you should be getting back to giving pleasure and learning how to." He smiled looking at her. "Tip one, It also will help to make yourself look appealing."

"How can I improve my appearance, Sir White?" The girl questioned as she looked down upon her blue dress. "It's the only thing I have here in Wonderland, do you have any suggestions?" Alice questioned, placing a small smile on her lips. She would do whatever it took to get Sir White to guide her out of Wonderland and was eager to look more attractive for the male. "Should I take my dress off completely? Or is there something you would like for me to do with it?"

The White Rabbit just shook his head watching her. "Not off yet, but, Make it shorter,Show off yourself more, your legs, Very good to be in stockings, show those off more." He smiled and looked at her as he sat back in his chair. "Well dear Alice its time for you to get back to what you were doing or else if you don't you will never get back." He licked his lips then picked up his tea cup and drank abit more.

Alice nodded and grabbed at her dress, ripping off more and more of the blue thread that covered her lovely legs and thighs. She tore so much off that you could see where her stockings began, about mid-thigh length and that's where she stopped ripping. Now, instead of the rather conservative dress that she wore before, she now had a revealing mini-dress, one that was ripped all the way to her thighs, just barely covering her panties. "Is this better, Sir White?" The girl questioned, walking closer to him as she got down onto her knees in front of his chair, at eye level with his crotch. She spread his knees so that she had full access to his package.

The girl began by rubbing his thighs softly, so close to his groin. She looked up to the man with her blue eyes. "I hope you don't mind if I undo your trousers, Sir White." Alice said as she did just that, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping his zipper.

White watched Alice and shook his head,running a hand through her hair. "Good, you look good and you are learning to do things without being told. That is one way you will surely aid yourself. You must also learn that To give you must give your best and do not hesitate to give everything you can and do not resist." He smiled sliding a hand down the top of her dress to squeeze her breasts.

"I think I'm learning a lot from you, Sir White." Alice said, moaning slightly as he squeezed her perky breasts. The girl began pulling down Sir White's trousers, exposing his glorious cock. She took one hand and squeezed the shaft softly, playing with it and jerking it a bit as her other hand moved to cup his balls, massaging them gently. She looked up to White once more before she bent down and licked the tip.

White looked at Alice and nodded, squeezing her breasts as she massaged him. He grinned and his free hand he grabbed his cup of tea and finished it off watching her. "Oh dont worry Alice you will learn alot of things by the time we are done my dear." He grinned and was starting to get hard in her hands from her actions. He smiled and licked his lips watching her before running a hand through her hair.

Alice couldn't help but feel a bit turned on as White simply sipped his tea as she was pleasuring him, acting as if it were no big deal that she were sucking on his tip as she stroked him and massaged him. The girl felt a bit proud of her work as she felt White getting hard in her mouth, knowing that he was feeling pleasure from her actions. She began to move further down his hardening cock, taking more and more into her mouth, sucking on the tasty shaft and stroking what wasn't in her moist mouth with her hands, bobbing her head up and down a bit.

White watched Alice and smiled as he gently took the back of her head and pulled her closer. "Do a little harder on your actions Alice." He smiled, knowing that even though she had little training or skill she was doing quite a good job but she had much to learn for the day. "When it gets close Alice you will have to swallow it down." He told her because she was getting him close to the edge from her actions and she could tell.

Alice followed instructions very well, stroking him a bit harder and squeezing his shaft a bit more. She sucked with more force and her gentle tongue became a bit more rough with it's licks. The girl was more than ready to swallow his length whole if it meant her getting out of Wonderland and back to London, so that's what she did. Alice pushed herself further down his shaft, choking a bit in the process, but continuing forward until his cock was fully sheathed inside of her mouth, his hefty balls touching her chin and her nose buried in his pelvis.

White watched Alice and let her suck him off and massage his balls. He nodded and watched her as he was good and hard. He licked his lips as he began to cum in her mouth. "Drink it down Alice and you will of learn new way of serving." He grinned and sat back as he released in her mouth holding her from getting away and spitting it out. He wanted her to drink it down.

Much to the girl's surprise, White's cum didn't taste bad at all really, in fact, it tasted quite good. She looked up with her aqua eyes into the man's as she swallowed all of his generous seed, her muscles constricting around his large shaft that was still sheathed inside of her mouth. She blushed a bit as she saw him grin, knowing that he was getting pleasure seeing her taste and swallow his delicious cum, but she enjoyed it as well, she actually liked the taste of him and the feel of his cock inside her mouth, knowing that it would get her a ticket out of Wonderland.

Back
Top Bottom