Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice in Wonderland (Cerberus & Beware Goreville)

Alice was shocked once White left her there, standing in his apparent living room, now that he was apparently spent. She didn't think she liked Wonderland, not one bit if she was going to be treated like this. The girl pouted a bit as she sat down in the chair she had just been fucked in, the smell of sex lingering around it. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, hoping that early morning would come soon and that Sir White would actually find the man who could get her out of Wonderland.

(( Time skip to early morning? ))

(sure) White yawned and streatched himself and yawned as he got up. He walked out of his room and to he main room where him and Alice had fucked the earlier day. He looked at her then walked back out to the kitchen to prepare himself some food for the journey to find the Cat.

Alice's eyes slowly opened as she heard Sir White making noise in the kitchen. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and stood up, adjusting her now mini dress slightly so that she wasn't showing so much skin, a bit self-conscious now that she wasn't trying to please Sir White. "Good morning, Sir White." Alice said politely as she stepped into the man's kitchen, a smile on her face. She knew that her mother must be worried, but White promised her that he would take her to a man who knew the way out of Wonderland today and she trusted him.

White looked at her when she tried to readjust the dress. "Dont." He just went to making something to wake himself up and yawned as he did. "I made contact, he'll be awaiting us and you'll have to give to him as well to get." He finished making his food and walked over to her and ran a hand against her cheek. Before sitting back on his chair watching her.

"Sorry, Sir White." Alice said as she stopped adjusting her dress, leaving her cleavage on near full display. "You mean I'll...I'll have to have sex with him as well to get out of Wonderland?" The girl didn't know if she liked the sound of that. While sex with White was more than pleasurable, what if it didn't feel the same with this new man? Or what if he was terribly unattractive? "I don't know if I like that idea, Sir White." She went over and sat on his lap once more, much like the day before.

White looked at Alice as she sat back into his lap. His hands finding their way back to her breasts and legs as he kissed along her neck and grinned. "Sleep well my pet?" He smiled and pressed himself up against her rear as she sat in his lap. He smiled and licked along her neck.

"Oh, Sir White." Alice said as he licked along her neck, squeezing her ample breasts in his hands. She rubbed herself along his crotch, grounding down into him. "Sir White, will you fuck me one last time before you take me to the other man, please?" She questioned, placing a kiss to his forehead.

White looked at Alice and grinned and ran a hand along her legs then nodded. "All right my Dear Alice, but you'll have to start first, another lesson. You have to make the male want it, so make me want to my pet." He smiled and gave her rear a pinch and rested back in his seat.

"Of course, Sir White." Alice said as she pressed her lips to his neck, kissing along it lightly, her tongue sliding along his neck after each kiss. The girl's hand moved south and cupped the man's package, gripping it tightly and squeezing it softly, feeling it begin to get hard. The blond stood up and quickly took off her panties before she unbuttoned and unzipped White's trousers and pulled them down, revealing his large cock. She resumed her place in White's lap and grinded her wet pussy against his tender shaft, her other hand grasping at his heavy balls.

White grinned and rubbed his dick against her wet pussy. he smiled and kissed her as she ground against himself. "Use your voice as well not just your body, say how much you want it and how much you'll give to have it...stuff like that my pet i know its in your."

"Yes, Sir White." Alice said, obeying his wishes. As she rubbed down on him she kissed his neck, lifting her lips every so often to speak to him. "Please, Sir White, I need your dick inside of me, thrusting up into me, you slamming into me as I ride you." She whispered to him, grabbing his cock and teasing the entrance of her cunt with it.

White held onto her waist and grinned watching her and licked his lips as he rubbed against her cunt and nodded. "Hmm and tell me my dear Alice, why should I fuck you hmm?" He grinned moving his hands along her chest and groping her abit squeezing her breasts.

"Because I need your cock, Sir White. I need you inside of my wet pussy and I know you want it too." She smiled at the male, kissing his lips as she continued to hover above his cock, rubbing it against her leaking cunt. "Please fuck me, Sir White. Please." She begged, wanting to be impaled on his fuck pole.

White grinned and rubbed against her,letting his hands squeeze and gently pull at her breasts. He licked his lips and kissed her. "And tell me my pet how will you dress for me when we get more outfits?" Slowly he was putting to her mind the thoughts of staying here with white as his servant and lover but there were others who would want her as well.

Alice became a bit confused once White mentioned getting her more outfits. She wouldn't be around along for that, would she? They were leaving right after this, right? "But, Sir White, aren't I leaving you as soon as we get to the other man?" She questioned as she quickly kissed his lips back.

White looked at her and grinned. "He knows how but its going to take some time, and while i take care of you its best to get you some more clothes, now." He grinned and slid himself into her and pulled her down by her hips pushing himself as deep as he could into her.

"But...you said we were leaving today." Alice protested before she was sheathed onto White's large cock, she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder, moaning as she was filled with his shaft. "Nngh, Sir White." She gasped, moving her hips around slightly.

White groaned and pressed against her,sliding in deeper as he pushed against her. "And we are, we are leaving to find the Cat. He lives a good distance away. He knows how to get you out of here." White grinned and kept pushing against her driving in as deep as he could into her warm wet and tight cunt.

"Oh God, Sir White." Alice moaned as her cunt was invaded by his large cock, her pussy lips kissing the man's heavy balls the man was so deep inside of her. If there was one thing Alice was going to miss about White once she was given off to the man who was going to get her out of Wonderland, it was this. She began to lift her hips and slam herself back down as hard as she could, gasping loudly as she did so, soon she was riding the man, bouncing up and down on his hard shaft.

White kept pushing against Alice getting closer and closer to his release. Once he was close enough he pulled out and forced her down to her knees where he slid into her mouth and began to release into her. "Drink it down my pet, drink it down like a good girl."

Alice moaned with each thrust White made into her, pleasure pulsing throughout her body until the male lifted her up and put her on her knees, her moaning mouth now had White's cock in it and she sucked at it greedily as he came. She did as she was told and sucked down every delicious drop of Sir White's cum, licking the tip of his length as she did so. She stood up and smiled at Sir White, moving to sit back into his lap, his now softening member resting against her cunt. "Oh, Sir White, that was the best going away present ever." She said with a big smile, pressing a kiss to his lips.

White looked at her and tilted his head. "You wont be going away,you're just getting the information and paying for it. Consider it like shopping you have the info then you'll have to pay for it." He kissed along her neck and held onto her and grinned.

"What? But Sir White, I thought I was going to go with the other man and he was going to take me out of Wonderland?" She looked at him peculiarly. "Oh! I think I get it, do I get the information and then you're going to lead me out of Wonderland?" Alice hugged the man, kissing his neck slightly. "That makes me so happy, Sir White. So I don't have to say goodbye to you until later today?"

White looked at Alice and grinned running a hand against her cheek as he zipped up and looked at her licking his lips. "Well now my my pet its best we start going before it gets too late, its already around noon."

"Oh, of course!" Alice said as she grabbed her discarded panties and slipped them back on. "How long of a walk will it be, Sir White?" She questioned as she pulled down her dress a bit, showing more cleavage to the man. Alice smiled up at her friend. "All ready."

(( Shall we just do a time skip to then they meet the Cat? ))

Back
Top Bottom